If it's not my Jiyong

I'll find you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi dears sorry about the late ch thank you for your love and support, your comments and up votes it makes me wanna do better maybe short but better and sorry for bad grammar btw.

 

ANGIE

 

_______________________

 


'Ji hurry you look like an old man of eighty, come on I can't stand the heat' shouted little Seungri as he ran down the meadow in the direction of the river that in this hot summer was the best place to cool off while his long blond hair flew freely in the wind.

 

'Araso araso I go as fast as I can, but tell me why our panda is so anxious today?' Jiyong asked smiling just looking up from the novel he was reading while walking unlike the blond calmly and along the path of the meadow that was delimited on both sides with flowers of the most beautiful colors that anyone could imagine 'Lee Seungri Yahhh Ri be careful look where you run or you can fall into the river and hurt yourself' Jiyong shouted worried to see that his blond secret love didn't slow down, yes secret love ahh how sweet and romantic this sounded in Jiyong's mind because yes since that Festival day 3 years ago after  Seungri gave him the great gift of his first kiss the two little ones promised that they would always be together and nothing and no one would intrude between them two and now with eight years of age each, nothing had changed only the sweet and innocent love they shared  continued to grow and strengthen more and more and thinking about this only brought a sweet gummy smile to Ji's face.

 

 

PRESENT

 

The road to home had been silent, Jiyong kept playing with the rings he had on his fingers something completely irritating but Daesung knew very well when to speak and when he should not press his boss, when Jiyong was ready he would speak once they reached the  big Choi mansion the always straight Jiyong went directly to his room running the stairs stumbling as never before, passing on the road to the maids leaving them with their mouths open to the behavior so 'Not Jiyong', Once in his room he began to mess up his personal library looking only God knows what or so Daesung thought seeing his boss and best friend acting like a madman undoing the whole room.

 

'Here it is' said Jiyong, exhausted and sweating with a notebook in his hands and an almost maniacal smile. 'Here it is look Dae'

 

The notebook looked like a child's book at the beginning with drawings of a face of a very beautiful little boy with blond hair and beautiful smile, again and again the drawing was repeated as well as a few funny drawings of pandas, as Dae was advancing the pages the drawings were more detailed made with more care perhaps by a somewhat older Jiyong but the drawings remained the same over and over again but with more defined factions, the eyes more brown and bright  every time but always the same child, a child who did not grow up , a child who seemed detained in time or in Jiyong's mind, seeing this Daesung closed the notebook and handed it to his friend who immediately took it in his arms and stuck it to his chest as if it were the most precious treasure and Not a simple old and worn notebook.

 

Now do you understand me Dae, now you understand me, tell me that you do because otherwise I'll feel like I'm going crazy and I'm seeing hallucinations,' said Jiyong clinging to the little notebook as if his life depended on it or maybe his past.

 

'It's him, he has to be, he has his beautiful face, his hair, his smile, all in all, Dae, he is the child I've always remembered, I don't know where or how or why, but I know he is, I can feel it'.

 

'Ji sit down, calm down, you need to start breathing or I don't know what will happen to you,' said Daesung, worried at Jiyong's condition while sitting his friend delicately on the bed.

 

'Ok Ji let's start again but now calmly first I want you to tell me what this child you have drawn so many times has to do with the scene you caused today at Lee Enterprises'

 

'It's him Dae the boy I've dreamed of every night since ... I don't know always maybe, it's him I'm sure you don't see the resemblance to the hair or the eyes?, the smile is exactly the same and he seemed of our age perhaps didn't you saw it?' Jiyong said as a desperate tear rolled down his cheek,  Daesung had heard of the wonderful little blond prince over a thousand times, he no longer knew what else to do so that his friend left the past right where it belonged in the past, if that child really had ever existed.

 

'J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter