Twenty four

Burn In The Moonlight

            Yesung giggled, "Don't drag me like that, Siwonie, my friend .. You will get engaged soon, congratulations ..." Yesung murmured while leaning on Siwon's body, "Tsk, you're drunk .. Don't say about sugar daddy too loud" Siwon said , Yesung pouted, "Why?? after this you will have a fiance that you can ask to date .. How about me?? should I be alone in the apartment?? I will be lonely .." whined Yesung while rubbing his face into Siwon's chest.

            The handsome man biting his lips, "Don't my father .." murmured Siwon, Yesung raised his face, "Don't your father?? ... Alright, I'll look for another" muttered Yesung while pushing Siwon's body and was about to walk out, but Siwon grabbed his arm and kissed him roughly.

             Yesung responded to Siwon's rough kiss, his hand slipping into Siwon's shirt, feeling the muscular body that was damp with sweat.

              Siwon's lips traced Yesung's neck which made moans loose from Yesung's lips, "Your lips are .. So hot, oh .. Hyung .." Yesung moaned, his body fell. Siwon caught him and smiled amusedly, "How dare you fall asleep, tsk" murmured Siwon while lifting Yesung's body and laying him on the couch.

.

The next day.

            Yesung gasped and opened his eyes, he saw he was already in Siwon's apartment. The beautiful man held his head, "Apparently I was drunk last night" murmured Yesung while trying to walk to the bathroom.

              Still wearing a bathrobe, Yesung walked into the kitchen, he saw Siwon eating breakfast, "Good morning .." Yesung said, Siwon turned and smiled, "Morning .." he said, standing up and guiding Yesung to sit. Yesung narrowed his eyes, "Yaah, why are you suddenly acting like this?" Yesung asked, Siwon smiled and took ramyun for Yesung, "Eat .. You were drunk last night, I'm just afraid you stumbled" Siwon said as he placed the ramyun bowl in front of Yesung, the beautiful man clicking his tongue and started eating his ramyun.

            Siwon looked at Yesung who was eating, his gaze fixed on Yesung's neck and chest that was slightly open, "Why are you only wearing a bathrobe?" Siwon asked, Yesung stopped eating and looked at his body, "I was starving after vomiting all my guts when I showered" he answered casually.

              Siwon put down his bowl and shook his head, "I will drink coffee in the living room," he said as he stood up to wash his bowl and walked out after pouring coffee in his mug. After cleaning the cutlery, Yesung poured coffee into his mug, he came out and saw Siwon focusing on TV.

             The beautiful man sat next to Siwon, "No plans to go out today? With Liu Wen-ssi?" Yesung asked, Siwon shrugged without turning. Yesung drinks the coffee. After putting the mug on the table, Yesung wanted to put his head on the edge of the couch, but Siwon pulled his arm so that his head was on Siwon's lap, Yesung smiled and fixed his position.

            "Do you still remember your words last night?" Siwon asked, glancing down. Yesung raised his eyebrows, "Mm .. It seems not, am I babbling last night?" Yesung asked, Siwon smiled, "Ah ... Forget that," said Siwon while Yesung's arm.

            "Siwonie .. Did Liu wen-ssi reject you and you were angry last night?" Yesung asked while glancing upwards, Siwon pursed his lips, "No, she didn't reject me .. It's just that I'm worried about you," Siwon answered, Yesung raised his eyebrows, "Worried about me? why?" Yesung murmured while getting up to sit.

            Siwon sighed, "My father ... It seems he is trying to seduce you .." said Siwon, Yesung opened his lips and averted his eyes, "Well, I will not completely blame your father ... Maybe I should look for someone who will always be beside me" Yesung murmured. Siwon's face stiffened after hearing the beautiful man's words, "Yesungie ... But I will always be next to you, right?" said Siwon, Yesung laughed, "After this you already have Liu wen-ssi ... Aren't we just band mate?" said Yesung.

             Siwon pulled Yesung's body and brought him to his lap, Yesung's white thighs were revealed, Siwon's big palm the slim thigh, "Are we just a band mate? What if I want to keep touching you like this, huh?" growled Siwon, Yesung pressed his forehead against Siwon's forehead, "I will never reject you, Siwonie .." Yesung whispered with a smile.

            Siwon closed his eyes, he slowly lifted his chin and Yesung's lips, the beautiful man slightly bent his body, his lips parted and let Siwon's tongue enter his mouth. Their wet tongues interlocked in Yesung's hot cave.

            Siwon leaned back on the couch and let Yesung lead their tongue play, his hands touching Yesung's thighs and a whole petite body. Yesung took off his lips on Siwon's wet lips, the beautiful man smiled at the lips and Siwon's chin that covered in their saliva, his red lips still slightly parted, his eyes half closed because their mist of lust was still rushing.

              'I guess your heart still belongs to him ...' Siwon thought as he looked at the thin red lips and brown eyes that always him in the dark hole.

     

              Suddenly the doorbell rang, Yesung get downed from Siwon's lap. A handsome man walks while covering his bulge to the door, a middle aged man is seen when the door is open, "Father, why did you come this early?" Siwon asked, Mr. Choi chuckled, "Why? Because I was drunk last night doesn't mean I can't wake up in the morning, I'm not that old, Siwon-ah" answered Mr. Choi, glancing at Yesung who hiding behind Siwon.

            "Good morning, Mr. Choi" said Yesung, the middle aged man in front of Siwon slightly peeked, "Morning, Yesung-ssi .. And why are you hiding?" asked Mr. Choi as he walked in, Siwon walked backwards while continuing to cover Yesung. Siwon remembered his father's treatment of Yesung last night, he glanced back, "Go to the bedroom," said Siwon while turning around and guiding Yesung, the handsome man closed the door and turned to face his father.

             "Take Liu wen for a walk, she only spent a few days in Seoul," said Mr. Choi, "But, father .. Yesung, he..." Siwon's words stopped because his father raised his hand and smirked.