Chapter II

Coward

“LEE YOOBIN!! YOU CAME!!" There come out loud friend Kim Bora. She just came running toward me in her wedding dress.

"You are so loud, Bora. And stop running in that, you will trip!" And there she fall right in front of me. Good thing I catch her just in time before she fall flat on her face.

"Well, you catch me. Like you always did." She said. I can just shake my head in amusement and mentally thinking as of why did I became her best friend in the beginning.

"You did came. I thought Bora is making things up when she told me, we she insist that you said you will come." There come Sua`s girlfriend (soon to be wife in a few more hours) Kim Minji.

"Of course I will come. I don`t want to be haunted by this crazy here. Haha"

"YOU!!!!" Bora shouted. "Stop screaming Sua!" And she sulked when Minji scold her.

"Well, I won`t disturb you now. I will just wait at the chapel. See you later okay?"

"Don`t think of running away again this time! She will be there and I do hope you will still stay even though you met her. Promise me?" Bora beg.

"I will, I do promise you I will stay for real didn’t I? See you later."

 

And I walk out of the door toward chapel, waiting for them to come out in that white dress. On my way I met some of our old friends, also Yoobin and Yoohyeon

We chat for a while until I saw her walking passed, holding hand with Siyeon. Yoobin looked at me with confused eyes because I suddenly stopped talking and then realize what I was staring at.

"They are not together." She said while looking at me. I don`t know how I should feel, happy? Sad? Relieve? But I just let out an ooh~ and smile faintly.

And as if nothing happened we continue catching up with each other, until suddenly I feel a hug behind me, surprised I turned around and there stand my little cousin and also the youngest between us Gahyeon.

 

She just smirk and say that she missed me so much since it`s been years we last met. I apologize saying that I will made it up for all out lost time together and I really did mean it. I also told them that I plan to stay for sometimes here in Korea taking over our family business.

As we continue with our chat, the music played and the door open.

There walk our friends, hand in hand clad in a beautiful white dress.

They looked so good together. It warmed my heart and I unknowingly shed a tears. A very happy tears.

There I suddenly felt someone staring at me so I turn around and our eyes met. She is as beautiful as ever. But her eyes, it`s filled with loneliness, that I myself know why and feel guilty. She turned around when she realized that I`m looking at her and she continue to chat with Siyeon. I can`t help but feel hurt, but who am I to feel so? I can`t feel like this, I deserve this. She deserve better.