Chapter 1

TOO EASY (BL)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let's break up," Chanyeol said.

"Why?"

Chanyeol scratched his head. "I think our relationship is only because we were in an all-boys school. We just made up for each other's ual desires because there were no girls. But now that we are in a coed university, I have realized that we are still straight. We were just somehow forced when we were in high school. So let's break up."

"Okay," Baekhyun responded.

Chanyeol smiled and put his arm over Baekhyun's shoulder. "I knew we have a mental synchronization." He chuckled. "But we can still be friends, right? Stay in the same room as friends, right?"

Baekhyun nodded with a forced a smile.

"Great! Our orientation is at 1 pm so I guess I'll head back to our room for now. There's still like 3 hours left. Would you like to go back with me?" Chanyeol offered.

"Mmm, no thanks. I'm going to check out the school."

"Okay. Call me 30 minutes before the orientation. I might fall asleep."

"Sure."

Chanyeol ruffled Baekhyun's hair. "Thanks." And he left.

Who knew that wearing a smile would be hard for a heart that wants to cry?

Baekhyun sat down on a nearby bench. Most students were in the court watching a basketball game. Those who were in the open space were just passing by.

He opened his bag and took out the box of chocolates.

"Happy anniversary. You will always be my forever," Baekhyun read.

"Yeah. Happy anniversary," he said while eating the chocolates. 

Baekhyun bit his lip and did his very best to stop the tears from flowing. But when he closed his eyes, his tears had a race.

"Why am I crying?" He laughed. "Why am I asking such an obvious question?"

Baekhyun heavily breathed out. "It's okay Baekhyun. There's no need to fret over it. Let's move on." 

Tears were starting to threaten to come out. "Heart, please cooperate just this once." And he cried again.

Baekhyun filled his mind with other thoughts. That was the only way he came up to stop being such a drama que- king. He thought of how hard his school life would be since his parents wouldn't give him any allowance. He had to work part-time just to fill his stomach. He also had to study hard because his parents told him that they would stop his schooling if he wouldn't be a dean's lister.

And it worked. Somehow. But he could never lie to his heart forever.

His brows met, and he clicked his tongue. "Really? Baekhyun, you should stop worrying about a heart break. Worry about your life breaking apart."

He rolled his eyes. "Oh, I have the best parents in the world."

"Attention! All seniors, the orientation has been moved to 11 AM. Please spread this information to other people. Thank you."

He rolled his eyes again. "I also have the best school. Can't even keep the promised sched..."

Baekhyun threw the box and took out his phone. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter