Just like the raindrops

The Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I hate feeling alone, like no one is there for me and no one ever will be… ---------------------

 

It was raining. Again. How many days has it been randomly raining? Three? Ok, earth now has enough water for a good century now. The sun needs to appear again and stay there for about a week because this is getting ridiculous.

 

Sunggyu was currently holed up in his room once again staring out his bedroom window as raindrops continued to heavily fall. There were a few occasional thunder growls but no lightening surprisingly. It didn't bother him any. He just wanted the rain to go away. He despised the rain. It made him feel sad which turned into anger because he didn't like to feel sad then turned into confusion because he didn't know how he became sad so he goes back to watching the rain and the cycle starts over.

 

It's not like the brown haired man had any sad memories that haunted him because of the rain. He just didn't like rain. He didn't like getting wet when he was wearing perfectly fine dry clothes. He didn't like the raindrops piercing his eyes randomly when he was on a peaceful walk in town. He also didn't like the fact that when it did rain, he was cooped up in his apartment he shared with his sister and left with nothing to do but stare out the window like some kind of desperate animal.

 

The rain also brought up sadness inside him and the temperamental male did not like that emotion. He could deal with anger because their group had the most violent people around but throw sadness into him, he couldn't deal with it. When he's sad, he feels helpless, like he's never good enough for anything. He promised to be the best younger brother to his older sister so when he feels so helpless, he feels like he failed her. She may be independent from him most of the time, but she still looks up to him since he's always looking after her.

 

Speaking of his sister, she's at the she-devil's house and staying there until tomorrow. That adds to his dampening mood since without her making a lot of noise, the house is deathly silent and he hates it. Sure, he's happy that she's spending time with her best friend, but sometimes he wishes he could go with her. The only thing keeping him from doing so is because of the damn she-devil Bora. She lives up to her name but she's loyal to Bora. He doesn't like her but he's grown to tolerate her for his sister's sake.

 

Plus, without the devil, he wouldn't have met his current boyfriend Woohyun.

 

Damn, he misses him so much. Knowing his boyfriend, he would be out and about dancing in the rain. Woohyun loves the rain even though he might get sick the next day.

 

On rainy days like this, I miss you even more.

 

The warm feeling I get when I'm in your presence.

 

 

Sunggyu let a small smile cross his lips at the thought of his boyfriend. He wishes he could see Woohyun right now. His mood would brighten a little bit if that was possible. Seeing that beautiful smile that's only meant for him is enough to bring him out of his funk. That's definitely something he would love to see right now.

 

Shaking his head, the brown eyed male stood up from his spot by the window and decided to work on a paper he had to turn in next week. He was just about to sit down in his office chair when he heard someone knock on the door. Confused, he pushed the chair back underneath his desk and went to answer it. He didn't know who would be crazy enough to actually walk in this weather but maybe it was one of his neighbors asking for something.

 

He opened the door and his eyes widened at the sight of a very familiar silver head of hair. The person was a bit damp, signaling he was out in the rain, but they looked like it didn't even bother them.

 

"W-Woohyun?! What are you doing here?!" Sunggyu exclaimed in shock. He was not expecting his boyfriend to be here especially when he was thinking how great it would be to have him here. It was like his thoughts were answered!

 

"I was walking around town and I happened to notice I was nearby so I decided to see how you were doing," Woohyun replied as he let a smile graze his features like it was normal of him to do such a thing.

 

The brown haired shook his head at how weird his boyfriend was. He warned him thousands of times that he would get sick if he continued to walk in the rain but did he listen? No. He turned to head deeper into his apartment, "Come in. I'll get you a towel so you can dry off."

 

Sunggyu walked to his bathroom and pulled out one of his many dark blue towels. When he entered the living room where he last left his surprise visitor, he found him standing on the welcome mat, the door closed behind him and patiently waiting.

 

"Ah, thank you Gyu," Woohyun said as he made a move to grab the towel but grabbed air instead. Then his eyesight went dark and felt something moving around on his head, "W-Wait! You don't have to do this H-hyung!"

 

"Shush, I'm doing it because I want to. Just accept that I'm doing this," the forceful male ordered, a light blush forming on his cheeks. He may be a hard but he does have his sweet moments like right now. If it was anybody else, he would've thrown the towel at their face and told them to not get his carpet wet.

 

The older male only lets his boyfriend see this side of him.

Rarely with his sister since if he did something like this, she would question what he did to the towel and punch him in the face soon afterwards.

 

When Sunggyu felt his lover's hair was dry enough, he stopped but his visitor didn't move. Concerned, he knelt down a bit to see what was going on. He couldn't help but to smirk when he saw the bright pink on the man's cheeks. "Awww, no need to be embarrassed!" he teased.

 

Woohyun jerked and pulled the towel down further to cover his face, "I-I-I'm not embarrassed!"

 

Sunggyu chuckled, "Then why are you hiding?"

 

Noticing he was caught, the kind male peaked and gave a halfway glare up at his boyfriend, "It's just really hot in here."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter