Elle wants baby

I Want a Baby

"what? I thought you said you wanted to diet after this?" Ten just dumbfoundedly looked at Elle. Still don't get her crazy idea. 

 

The idea was tempting. But he knows better than to accept a crazy idea by Elle once again. Especially when she's drunk

 

"except..." Elle looks at ten eyeing him head to toe.

 

"you're too ugly I'm afraid my child will inherit the trait from you. Ahahahhahaha" seriously Elle laughed at her own jokes. 

 

" you" Ten throws an empty beer can towards Elle. Right on her head. 

 

"ouch. Ahahahahhahahahahahagagaga" it hurts but Elle can't stop laughing. She laughed maniacally for about 5 minutes and Ten just ignores her again because he knows she's emotionally unstable at the moment. 

 

Slowly Elle's laughter dies and a sob started to appear. She sobbing a little then burst out to tears. 

 

"I miss Yutaaaaaaaaaaa" she wailed as she cries.

 

There's dog that suddenly passing by the store. The dog suddenly stop in front of her and started barking nonstop in her direction. She was too loud even the dog is annoyed and disturbed by it. 

 

 

Ten practically had to drag her home after that because she can't stop crying and made no effort to go home on her own. 

 

 

... 

 

 

Elle entered the empty home and the loneliness engulf her again. She misses yuta alot. As she walks pass the kitchen to go to her bedroom she recalls her memory when Yuta had forced her to drink a vege juice every morning before practice. Yuta always prepares a specially blended vege juice for her because she always skips breakfast. But Elle hates it and Yuta had to shove it down everyday and every morning they're house were always a mess. They fight everyday. No biggie.

 

 

 

She then entered her room and sees the basket of laundry. She misses when yuta always throw his stocking at her when he got home just to annoy her. She misses arguing with him all the time. They annoys each other a lot and argues all the time but she still misses him. 

 

She laid down and open her messages with yuta. 

If he turned off his phone she would just annoys him with a nonstop text messages that would blown his phone off. 

 

She started typing "I want a baby" and keep sending the same text over and over again for a while. 

 

Finally, Yuta decided to reply her text. But it was a simple "no" 

 

That action ticked her off. It actually acts like a fuel pumping up her anger so Elle does not want to give up and continues sending the same text again for about 10 minutes and yuta keep replying "no" all the time. 

 

Elle was annoyed. He doesn't even said anything other than no. Not even an explanation or other proposal for her to settle with. Just a "no" for 10 straight minutes. 

 

"fine. If you don't want to give me baby. Don't be surprised when I had give birth by the time you comes back" Elle ends her text and blocked his number immediately after before throwing her phone onto the mattress.

 

....

 

 

Yuta freaked out when Elle blocked his number. He still have one month before his break. He can't come back to seoul just to meet Elle and give her baby. 

 

He sighs in frustration and lies on his bed. He was exhausted and ready for bed when Elle suddenly attacked him with the text message. 

 

He misses Elle too. Hell he missed her so much even sometimes he called his friends by Elle name because he thought about her all the time. 

 

Yuta rummaged through his backpack searching for something anything that belongs to Elle. 

 

He found it. Its a receipt. With Elle's lipstick mark on it. Elle always had a crazy idea that she always left her lips mark on a receipt and give it to him. Usually he would throw it away just to make her mad. 

 

Besides he had alot of it already but now he only left with one receipt of it. Yuta suddenly regretted that he throws the other receipt away. Yuta kissed the receipt as if he's kissing Elle. Although it's not the same. But the feeling is there. Crazy huh. 

 

 

 

.... 

 

 

 

It's been a few days after Elle drunk outburst and she almost forgot about it already. She still blocked yuta number though and doesn't care about him. 

 

Yuta who? 

 

Not that he will fly back to Korea just because she blocked him. Right? 

 

"Elle wait up." Elle was going to her training session that evening when Ten came up from behind and trying to catch up with her. 

 

"hey" 

 

"so do you remember two days ago when you said we make a baby?" Ten asked his eyes pleading for Elle to remember her drunken state dew days ago. 

 

"pfft. Ten you know I was drunk you wouldn't take it seriously aren't you?" Elle chuckles a little looking at Ten. He still hasn't give up in the idea huh. 

 

"yeah I know. But try to think of it. Both of us wants a baby. But our partner refuse to cooperate. How about we work together and makes our dream a reality." Ten sounds like a businessman there. The fact that he talks about making a baby in a business manner sounds quite disturbing. 

 

Elle still gives Ten a confused look. Kinda lost in what was Ten talking about. 

 

" look. I'll cover all the expenses along the process. We just gonna make a baby together and I'll manage the other thing you just need to carry my baby. Its a win win right?" 

 

Elle still remained silent. Probably thinking about the pros and cons of Ten proposal. 

 

" You won't be alone anymore. You'll have baby" Ten added

 

As if being hypnotised. Elle's ears perked up when she heard the phrase. She's still mad at yuta for not wanting to fulfill her wish and ten idea came at a perfectly right time. 

 

Ten noticed the sudden changed in Elle facial expression. 

"I promise this is going to be completely platonic we'll only do the necessary things and it will benefit both of us." 

 

"alright then. We'll do it this Friday night. My place. Come by 6 because we need to set some ground rules first." Elle finally replied when she's back to her conscious mind. 

 

"Friday. 6 pm got it" 

 

"See you there" Elle smile slightly when she thought at the fact she's going to have a baby soon. She proceed to walk to her practice and leaves Ten smiling alone in a middle of a street. 

 

Ten himself is excited at the thought of having baby. He can't wait to hold his baby instead of kitten. His girlfriend won't even cooperate with anything he said and she still won't talk to him after he asked for the baby last week. It's been a week they've been avoiding each other but Ten couldn't care any less. 

 

She was never a good girlfriend to him. She would often left him alone at home just to hang out with her friends. They went party almost every night and spend their days shopping or more partying. Ten was like a bank account to her. Nevertheless, Ten was still hopelessly in love with her. Because in his eyes. She was the one he had when he was at his lowest and he still felt grateful at it. That's why ten doesn't mind when his girlfriend used his card just to go shopping and party. 

 

... 

 

It's Friday night, Ten had arrived at Elle place since 5 and they've been discussing some major rules that need to follow and the list was endless. 

 

Some of the rules set by Elle were no kissing on her lips as she felt its too personal and its for yuta only. 

 

While Ten on the other hand had set that he doesn't want any nails mark on his flawless skin. You know beauty comes first. 

 

They also conclude that this doesn't involve any emotion just a that they need to do in order to conceive a baby. 

 

They done discussing by 9 after a lot of arguments and throwing things at each other 

 

Elle was ready to strip off her clothing when suddenly someone open her front door. 

 

 

"Yah! It's almost a week and you still blocked my number? are you serious?” Yuta entered the house with his bags and looking at Elle furiously. 

 

" You said you don't want baby. But I want a baby. So it's your fault. And don't stop me. I still want a baby." Elle yelled back at Yuta and reach for Ten trying to proceed with their plans. 

 

Ten was just looking at both of them not wanting to get involved. He had a lot of fight with Elle already so he knows when to get involved when no to. Now is his moment to stay silent and watch. 

 

"yah. I'm still talking to you" Yuta's hand was faster. He reached for her hand first and turned her around facing him. 

 

 

"what ever, you’re going to say no anyway” Elle still being stubborn make an annoyed face at yuta. She still remembers how many times yuta had said no to her. Exactly one hundred and twenty seven times.

 

 

" I said NO, but i never said you can do it with anyone else. i’ll give the baby to you if you really, really want it” Yuta sighs at the end of his sentence give up arguing with Elle. Truthfully he's tired arguing with her. He was still holding back from hugging her and kissing her endlessly. He still misses her you know. 

 

Elle looks up staring at Yuta upon hearing what he said. 

“really?” her eyes glimmering happily. Finally yuta listen to what she said and willingly to give her the baby she had always wanted. 

 

 

Yuta just nod weakly. He was freaking out the entire week after Elle had blocked him and when his coach gives a two days break he quickly bought the earliest flight to seoul just to make sure Elle doesn't do anything crazy. Well almost. 

 

Ten already had a few buttons untied when yuta suddenly entered the house. He buttons it back up. 

 

 

"great. Now my supposed 'son' changed to my 'nephew'" Ten rolls his eyes grabbing his thing and heading out of the house. He turned his back just before he step out of the door. 

 

"wait. Call me if Yuta is not strong enough to swim into your ovum" Ten said smirking and leave both of them alone.