"In love there is both dotage and discretion." - NAMJIN

My Best First Love in the World [HIATUS]

Previously on My Best First Love in the World

"Its been 5 years but I still can't forget you. When I graduated I met my real family and claimed their surname, my name in the university was Namjoon.. Min Namjoon." - Namjoon

"That is Min Namjoon!!!" - Jin

Jin's POV

"Namjoon sunbae I love you..." I said to him but he just laughed at me...

He is just playing with my feelings!!

"M-min Namjoon sunbaenim! No Kim Namjoon-ssi!" I dashed out of his office and run after him. I can't believe this! That's why he is looks like him, he was my first love in college I ran out of his house and never went back I decided to leave the country with my family but something came up I left the house and live on my own. I saw him waiting for the elevator I stopped.

"That was fast so are you here to confess your love to me again?" Namjoon said as he is waiting for the elevator. "No I will not! You're the one to talk you were the one who played my feelings!" I said "What the heck do you mean?" "I TOLD YOU THAT I LOVE YOU BUT YOU JUST LAUGHED AT ME!"

"HUH?! Are you an idiot?" Namjoon looked at Jin with annoyance "You thought that I played your feelings because I laughed? I laughed because that was the cutest of your confession and I also got embarrassed a little, I couldn't said anything then you just kicked me and left the school the next day." I stopped so all of this were misunderstanding!? "Now the mystery is solved so it is okay now to say I love you right?" he said as the elevator chimed "Ehh?" "Its been five years I've been in many relationships but I still can't forget you, I will do anything to tell me that you love me!" he entered the elevator "Hey wait! Namjoon-ssi!" I tried to go to him but the elevator closed and my face hit.  "Ow!" I crouched down and hold my face, He love me? He  is lying to me I know that! there's no way he is serious,  I will never say I love him! I blushed.

-ring-ring-

"Hello? This is Kim Seokjin" - Jin
"Jin hyung! It's me Jimin" - Jimin
"Oh? Hi Jimin, why did you call?" - Jin
"Kookie misses you hyung, he's been crying all day" - Jimin
"I see okay, I'll go home now wait for me there" - Jin
"Take care hyung" - Jimin

I ended the call and sighed I took my bag then went outside the company.

-Time Skips-

I arrived the house and I heard the child's cry, I open the door to go inside and walked to the living room I saw Jimin with a cute baby child with a bunny teeth he looked at me and stopped crying "M-mommy~!" he run towards me and I hugged him "He really misses you hyung, I told him you are at work" Jimin said and I just smiled "Shh... don't cry Kookie Mommy is here okay?" I patted his back "Mommy won't leave K-kookie?" he asked with his teary eyes "I will not, Mommy loves Kookie" I said and carried him "Thank you for babysitting him Jiminnie" Jimin smiled "Anything for you hyung I want take care of my nephew" I looked at Kookie "Did you eat baby?" Kookie shook his head no, "Hmm... then let's eat what do you want to eat?" I asked "I w-want Mommy's j-japchae!" he excitedly said "Then japchae it is, do you want to join us Jimin?" "Of course hyung, Yoongi hyung is having a meeting right now and I want to spend my free time to my hyung" he chuckled "Okay then let's go to the kitchen"

This is my child Kim Jungkook, Kookie is his nickname. He is cute, adorable and has a bunny teeth, Well I love rabbits so much and I guess he gained the teeth.

(Imagine that the Jungkook in this photo is 4 years old

(Imagine that the Jungkook in this photo is 4 years old... he was so adorable!! :3 oh gosh please! how can this boy became freaking HOT!! Ehem so back to the story :D)

It was 2 months after I left South Korea I noticed something about myself that's when I decided to visit a doctor only to found out that I was pregnant for 3 months I couldn't believe it but I know who was the father its Namjoon sunbaenim, he was my first after that I told my parents about it and obviously they are mad at me. So they kicked me out of the family telling that I will never get a single cent from them they also cut off my card so I have nothing, I was a homeless person for 3 months until Jimin saw me near the park.

-Flashback-

I was at the park with my ragged clothes I am searching at the trash can, its been a month since I ate something I looked down at my tummy I am now 5 months pregnant "Baby Mommy is sorry we don't have something to eat please bear with me okay?" I caressed my belly and smiled sadly, I actually tried to abort my child but I really can't do it. I am now sitting I feel so tired now suddenly my belly hurt I hold it then I saw some blood sliding through my legs I screamed for help "N-no! HELP PLEASE!! MY BABY!" I looked around and ask for help but they just look at me with disgusted eyes, I lay down as I am clutching on my tummy No... please someone help me my baby...

"J-jin hyung?!" this voice... I looked up and saw Jimin "J-jimin please help me" I cried he went to my side "Call the hospital! I will help you hyung okay?" he said with that relief I fell into the darkness.

-Time skips-

I woke up and saw white am I in the hospital? I ask myself then I suddenly remember my baby I hold my tummy "The baby is fine hyung he is strong and doesn't want to leave your belly" I looked at Jimin "He?" he smiled "yes hyung your baby is a boy" I smiled "Thank you so much Jimin for helping me" I said "Tell me hyung what happened to you?" he asked. I told him everything after that I cried again and he just hugged me. Since then Jimin provides me anything that I want and my baby he also told it to his parents of course they were mad at my father they accepted me and helped me.

-End of Flashback-

5 years passed they allowed me to go back to Korea they even gave me a house to live and here I am now I looked at Jungkook who is eating his food I can't believe that I gave birth to this adorable baby bunny I will do anything for Kookie.

Namjoon's POV

I am at the restaurant with Yoongi hyung and Hoseok I was in a deep thinking when Hoseok called me "Hey Namjoon you okay?" I looked at him "Yeah I'm fine" I said "Well he just realized that it was Park Seokjin" Yoongi said "How did you two know about it?! all this time I am searching for him and no one told me?!" "Calm bro I don't know anything its Suga hyung's" I looked at Suga hyung "Well I just met him like 2 weeks ago and he is need of work so I told him that he can apply for a secretary position and since I am your vice ceo and you were busy so he do the interview with me" he said "You should have told me that before!" I said "If I did what will you do? Look Namjoon I know you still love him but you don't need  to rush anything you also don't know what happened to him for the past 5 years do you want him  to leave you again?" I remained silent he is right I don't even know why he left. "I understand hyung I just miss him so much" Hoseok smiled "We know you are take it slow" I just nodded "Okay let's go back to business now" Yoongi hyung said.

Jimin's POV

"Mommy! I'm fwinish!" I looked at my nephew  "Aww my baby kookie is done! you're so great in eating" Jin hyung carried him and I smiled at the sight "You two looked so great together" I said "But K-kookie don't have dwaddy" we became silent "Kookie do you like daddy?" he asked "Yesh! even thwough I don't see, but I love mommy so very much!" Jungkook hugged Jin hyung "Okay baby how about you watch Iron man cartoons" I said Jin hyung put him down and Jungkook went to the living room to watch his favorite cartoon.

"Jin hyung what are your plans? Will you tell him about his father?" I asked him he leaned at the fridge "I don't want to really but looking at Jungkook I don't know anymore" he said "Kookie needs to know about his father one day he will ask you many times about his father you can fool him but not forever hyung" "I know Jiminnie look at him you can see some Namjoon's resemblance on him, Just not now he is my boss now Minnie Yoongi hyung hired me to be Namjoon's secretary. It hurts I don't want to be part of his life again he already made fun of me when we were attended the school" Jin hyung said "Did you ask him why? No right because of your advance thinking if you don't want to be part of his life its up to you, but think of your son" we looked at Jungkook who is watching and cheering at his cartoon. Jin hyung sighed "I'll think about it Jimin" he said I just nodded "You are not alone hyung I am here with you" I said "Thanks for everything Jimin." he smiled.