Drunk with You

Drunk with You

"Taehyung-ie". Yoongi gazes into the room and spots Taehyung. Taehyung immediately sits up and fakes a cough "Hh-yung?"

"Let's go have some lamb skewers?"

"What...now?"

"Yea..let's go" Yoongi replies in his Daegu dialect and gestures towards outside. Those fingers, Taehyung thought.

- Just what will I do to be able to caress them, kiss them-

As they walk out into the cold, Taehyung leans closer to Yoongi. 

"You cold, my boy?" Yoongi looks straight into his eyes. Taehyung nods vigorously. Without warning, Yoongi slides his hand into Taehyung's. The softness of his fingertips interwining with his.

-Hyung...-

They arrive at the lamb skewers joint. The lady boss sees Yoongi and immediately gestures him to sit at the "usual spot". Not long later, a variety of thick, succulent lamb skewers are displayed alongside the BBQ. Yoongi begins to roast the skewers.

"How's your break so far?" Yoongi starts to place the cooked skewers on Taehyung's plate. 

"It's ok, Hyung. How's yours?"

Yoongi does not reply. But continues to turn the skewers, his hands moving swiftly but reassuringly. 

Taehyung bites into his skewers and started chewing. Yoongi also takes a bite into his " Is good?". Taehyung flashes his boxy smile, and both of them giggle.

After what seems like 10 rounds of lamb skewers, Yoongi takes a wipe of his lips with the wet wipe, briskly walks to the counter, and settles the bill. He returns with 2 bottles of soju "Compliments from lady boss". His eyes twinkle and Taehyung felt his heart skip a beat at the gummy smile.

"Let's go to the rooftop"

Their shoulders rub against each other as they navigate the narrow stairway. The night is chilly, but the lamplights are inviting. Their soft glow fell against the boys' cheeks.

They sit side by side, and start to drink the soju under the starry night skies. Not long later, Taehyung's head slowly descends onto Yoongi's shoulder.

"Hyung.." he whispers "I'm so drunk with you".