Last

Cowards: I'll be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Yena! Give me back my chocolate!"


Yuri's voice echoed from the hallway as Yena quickly run out to the room, making all their classmates looked at her, though it wasn't new to them, seeing Yena and Yuri like this. 


"No! It's mine now!" Yena stick her tongue out like a kid as she clumsily opened the wrapper of the sweet thing and popped it inside .


"Yaaa! You're always claiming my things! You should buy your own and not get something isn't yours." Yuri scoffed and smack Yena's head but the older just laughed at her as she continues eating the chocolate on her own, leaving the younger to give her a death glare. 


"Yeah, why do you like getting Yuri's things?" Yena looked at Chaewon, beside her, who finally spoke after she finished reading their homework.


"Nothing. I just like to." Yena shrugged and she chuckles when Yuri scoffed at her.


"Or...because you like Yuri?" Chaewon asked, making Yena choked on the chocolate and Yuri's eyes widenening after she heard it.


"Are you crazy? It won't ever happen." Yena laughed while looking at Chaewon, unknown to her that someone gets sad from the words she uttered. 


"Okay. I can't wait for you to eat your words. I will surely smack your head when it happened." Chaewon smirked at her. 


"Then, my head is surely safe from it." Yena shrugged, munching the chocolate in her hand.


The two looked at Yuri when the slammed the table and stomp her feet away, leaving Yena who is frowning at Chaewon.


"Why did she leave?" Yena asked, looking at the door where Yuri walks out.


"Ask yourself." Chaewon said plainly as she buried her face on the table and closed her eyes.


"Is she mad? I didn't do anything." Yena pouted while looking at the space, thinking some reasons from the sudden behavior of Yuri. 


"Yeah, you aren't doing anything, cowards." Chaewon mumbles while she slowly drift to sleep. 



"Joyul! Wait for me!" Yena shouted, she quickly gets her bag and run her way towards Yuri who is walking slowly so she can catch up. 


"Are you going somewhere? Jeez." Yena complained when she finally catch up with Yuri, the latter only scoffed at her, making her frown in response.


"Nah, I just wanna go home and take a good sleep." Yuri said lowly while her eyes are straight on the road.


"Oh okay. Then, I won't go in your house later, so you can have a good rest." Yena said as she shows a thumbs up to Yuri who only smiles softly at her. 


"Sure, but you can go in my house anytime. You are my neighbor after all." Yuri said at her. 


She was about to open but someone blocked their way, making the both of them stop. Yena furrowed her brows and eyed the boy in front of them, creasing her forehead deeply when the boy smiles widely at Yuri.


"Tomorrow?" The boy asked to Yuri. 


Yena frowned while looking at the two. Suddenly, her blood boils when Yuri smiles back to the boy and nodded her head. 


"See you!" The boy said as she ruffles Yuri's hair, making Yena scoffed at the action. 


"Who is that?" Yena asked to Yuri.


"Ah, one of my friends in the glee club." Yuri said smiling at her before walking away to Yena. 


"What are you going to do tomorrow?" Yena asked again while she followed the younger girl.


"Ah, he asked me to hang-out with him." Yuri said, making Yena stopped on her tracks. 


"And you agreed?!" Yena asked, her eyes widening while the younger is looking at her with so much confusion.


"Yes, why are you reacting like that?" Yuri asked, raising her brows to the older girl who only rolled her eyes.


"Don't go with him tomorrow." Yena said seriously, Yuri blinks her eyes when she can't see any emotion from the older's eyes. 


"Why? I have nothing to do tomorrow. Besides, why are you acting like that?" Yuri asked, clearly confused at the sudden change on the older's behavior.


"Nothing. Just...don't go with him tomorrow." Yena said plainly, walking towards the gate of their house, Yuri only stared at Yena.


"What if I go? Will you get mad?" Yuri asked, making Yena stopped and slowly walked towards her.


"Maybe." Yena said, as she fixes Yuri's hair and smile softly before entering their house, leaving a confuse Yuri.



"Joyuuuuul~"


Yuri snapped her head from her study table when Yena entered her room with her usual sleeping fashion style. 


"What are you doing here this late? You also said that you won't go here." Yuri asked, the older just shrugged at her and slowly jump on her bed as if it is her own. 


"Why? Can't I visit you? Besides, my house is just ten walks away from yours and I am too bored being alone in our house and you are clearly not resting." Yena pouted as she played with the stuff toy that is on Yuri's bed. 


"Where is your mom and dad?" Yuri asked while looking at the older. 


"They are staying over my grandma's home for tonight." Yena said, she only nodded her head as she focused her eyes watching the movie on her laptop. 


Yena stopped looking at the stuff toy once Yuri tear her gaze away from her. 


She took her time admiring Yuri's side profile while the younger is busy watching, she didn't even realize that her lips curves upward while staring at the younger girl.


"How long can I keep this feeling from you?" Yena mumbles as she look lovingly at the girl.


Yena knows, from the moment that she started to know and meet Yuri, the girl is something else. She knows not to meddle with someone that will makes her heart in line, but she also knows that she can't avoid it. 


She is aware that Yuri will give a big impact on her life once she allowed the girl to enter her world. And she wasn't wrong about it, because it clearly happened. 


The moment they become closer with each other, Yena's heart didn't stop from beating so fast whenever Yuri is around her, the warm feeling as the girl looks at her, the butterflies that keeps on tickling her stomach as Yuri gives her the brightest smile that shines her world. The flabbergasting feelings whenever Yuri is involved. 


And Yena knows that she won't be able to hide her feelings, she knows that Yuri will know it soon. That is why, as much as possible, she is getting brave but careful at the same time. Especially earlier when she saw that boy trying to hit on Yuri, making her blood boil, she never thought that Yuri will accept things like that. 


So, as much as she can, she will keep her feelings inside and she will try to protect Yuri from anyone who have a bad intention to the younger. 


"Yena..." 


Her eyes widened when the younger turned her head to looked at her, it is good because she is quick to look away. 


"Yeah?" She asked. 


"If you get to sing for someone you like, what would it be?" Yuri asked while looking at her, the younger's eyes are filled with so much emotion that even makes hard for Yena to determine it. 


"Hmmm....I will sing her the lyrics that I have been wanting to say for so long,." 


Yena said giving a soft look to the younger girl who seems so clueless while waiting for her to talk.


"What?"


"That....I'll be the greatest fan of your life." 


Yena sings those lyrics while looking at Yuri, never tearing her gaze from the younger girl, she is trying to show the girl what she feels through her eyes and while she sang those lyrics earlier.


"Oh...nice song you have, do you like someone tho?" Yuri asked, making Yena rolled her eyes subtly because she didn't even notice how Yena looked at her with so much f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter