fin.

Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seeing Eunbi and Hyewon being grossly cute and sweet to each other made Yena wants to puke rainbows if only she didn't know that the two broken up already.

"You guys are annoying" Yena said, she interrupted their sweet moment and sat in front of them.

They've decided to meet since all their day off from work matched. They have been friends since highschool so Yena witness everything the two went through.

"And why is that?" Hyewon asked, Yena rolled her eyes as she saw the latter's right hand went to the other girl's shoulder

"Stop making me hope that you guys will be together again" the two looked at each other and laughed, "That!" Yena pointed out, "That! Stop doing that! Seriously, stop looking at each other like that!"

Eunbi throws a tissue to Yena, "Like what?" she asked, "You stop doing that like you're a some kind of shipper"

"I am your shipper duh?! I am the captain! But that's not it. Stop looking at each other like you guys are each other's everything!" that statement made the two stop lauging, Eunbi sips her coffee while Hyewon just stares at Yena, "That's not how friends looks at each other"

The atmosphere at their table felt like there's a bomb of truth that exploded. Yena shook her head and sighed. Yes, they may have been broken up for three years already but Yena still silently wish that her two friends will be back together. She still roots for them. 

Who wouldn't right? When she has been with them for a long time. She witness everything the two went through, from the good and bad times.

"I'm sorry" Yena said when the awkward atmosphere didn't left their table.

"It's okay, duckie" Hyewon said, "But you have to accept it, that Eun and I are just friends now"

Eunbi nodded, "That's right, Yena and this is how Hyewon and I ends. This is our end game"

Yena pouted and sighed, "I just....I don't understand how you two managed to save your friendship but not your relationship"

Eunbi chuckled, "Make her understand Hye, I'll just order again" she stood up and left the two

Hyewon lean back to her chair and cross her arms, "So, how will I do that" she paused, "Ahh. I know"

"We managed to do that because we still wants each other in our life. We've known each other since we were five, Yena. We can't just throw that away" Hyewon explains but still Yena looks confused, for three years she has been wondering about it.

​​​​"But it's easier to throw a five year relationship?" she thought but kept shut

Yena knows a lot who didn't managed to be friends again after their breakup because the other one was bitter or was hurt too much. But with Hyewon and Eunbi, it's just different. She knows why they've broken up and its something to forget about.

Hyewon reached for her glass of juice, before smirking at Yena, "I'm not sure if you'll get it but, In other words, imagine your life without Yuri in it" and she sips on it

Yena crumpled the tissue and throws it at Hyewon, who just chuckled.

"Yeah you're right, I will not get it because Yuri and I aren't dating"

-----

"Hey~" Hyewon greeted Eunbi as soon as she saw her entering her office room. She closed her laptop and went to her, "What brings you here?"

"I brought you lunch" Eunbi answered, showing the paper bag full of foods, they both sat down at the sofa and Eunbi started to take out the food in the bag

"Thanks, Eun! You're the best!" Hyewon gave her a thumbs up

"I know" Eunbi chuckled, "Now, eat while I take my leave"

Hyewon looks at her confused, "What? Won't you eat this with me?"

Eunbi shooked her head, no. "I have a meeting in thirty minutes nearby. I just dropped by just to make sure you eat on time"

Just as Hyewon was about to speak someone knock and entered the room.

"Hey there Chaeyeon!" Eunbi greeted

"Oh Eunbi, I didn't know you're here"

"Yeah, just wanna make sure this girl eats on time" Eunbi said, "Anyways, I'm not gonna stay longer. I need to go" she stood up and face Hyewon

After bidding goodbye to the two, Eunbi takes her leave. Hyewon sat down again and Chaeyeon followed.

"Oof, girlfriend duties huh" Chaeyeon smirked

Hyewon hissed, "She's not my girlfriend Chae, well, she used to be. You know it"

"But you want her to be again"

Hyewon didn't answer, she just reached for the food and started to eat. Chaeyeon watched her amusingly.

She knows she hit it right. She just doesn't get it why those two acts like girlfriends but will get silent when someone pointed it out then saying their just friends.

It's getting frustrating. Chaeyeon was there when it happened. She was there too when it happened on the second time. 

Chaeyeon cough getting the attention of Hyewon, "Have you ever thought about it?"

"About what?"

"About you two trying it again. It's been three years already since you two broke up and since then, neither both of you dated someone else"

"Chae..."

"I know, Hye but what if this time things will work out?"

"It won't." Chaeyeon was about to answer but Hyewon beat it to her, "Because, she put an end to it again. Let me tell you what she told to Yena....

 

 

..... Our story already ended. You can't just continue things that's already done. This, our friendship, is just a sequel not a book two"

Hyewon chuckled bitterly. That statement hurted her when she heard it. Who wouldn't? Yes, she already accepted it but it's not bad to hope, right?

"I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter