The legacy of the Moon and the Sun

Marked by the sun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun was in the middle of a class when she felt sick. Weirdly enough, the vampire had been feeling extra strong and full of energy lately and during her whole life she never knew what was getting sick.

As someone who had studied a lot about the supernatural world, there was no answer to her silent questions.

Every night, for the past 3 weeks, a voice kept whispering in her mind. And it was not like when Moonbyul used to do that while in the form of a cat.

The dark-haired professor didn't want to worry her lover. So she decided to look for the only person that could possibly know what was going on with her.

Afterall, a human doctor could never have access to her blood or get any closer to her DNA.

The vampire visited the same store she had taken her black kitten some months before and was welcomed by the same weird man.

He glanced at her arms looking for her pet but didnt say a word.

Yongsun placed her bag on the counter and asked with a firm voice:

_____ Is Hyejin ssi around?

_____ Do you have an appointment?____ He was as rude as ever.

_____  I ...no, I dont. I didnt know that was necessary.

_____ Now you know..____ The man tried to push Yongsun away from the story but her assassin aura scared him to death. 

The professor didnt do it on purpose. However, her eyes turned red and her fangs got visible.

Suddenly the wind blew strongly and the leader of the council showed up.

She gave the man an angry look and spoke to the vampire:

 _____Please, forgive this stupid creature. He never learns.

Yongsun calmed down and nodded.

_____ How can I help you this time, daughter of the light?_____ The witch smiled.

The dark-haired woman waited that the man vanished and whispered:

_____ During all my life, I've never been sick. But there is something wrong with me now. At first, I got full of energy for no reason, during the eclipse. However, I have had strange dreams and my body is weird since then. As I cant get a human doctor examining me, I thought you could teach me some...magic.

_____ Would you allow me to get closer to check your aura? As you said, vampires dont tend to get sick.

_____ Okay...____ The professor agreed, a little uncomfortable.

Hyejin felt her whole body attacked by some sort of electricy as soon as she put her hands 2 inches above the vampire's head and as her moves were getting near the vital organs, she felt like her neck was being squeezed.

In the moment the witc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter