Her.

Met her in a hospital

 

        Met her in a Hospital 

 

This story is about girl named Al,

Al is a doctor in a malaysian hospital, she is a tall attractive woman with a skinny figure and a black hair.

Al always focus on her job, people who see her working from aside can say that she is almost emotionless , not showing too much feelings when she’s working , always focused.

And what about love? she don’t care about those stuff, she love everyone the same. She don’t believe in “Love” at least a romantic one, she just don’t understand it Why would you love one person more then others? 

-

-

-

-

-

-

Al pov

-

-

-

 

6:00am

 

“morning to me” i said while i woke up “let’s go... another day in the hospital״I stand up took a quick shower put some t shirt and jeans and went down stairs, i took some coffee and bread for my way and went to my car.

I arrived at the hospital, I went to the changing room and changed my regular outfit to the hospital uniform, 

“Hey Al! you looking amazing as always!”

I heard a familiar voice calling me 

“Morning Tony”

He is another doctor who work with me, I think he have a crush on me or something, He is very handsome actually and have a good heart but he really isn’t my type... i don’t know i can’t explain it i just don’t feel anything to him.

“How was your day? and your sleep? I heard your sister just got a new boyfriend! maybe u should look for a love like your sister don’t you think?”

“Tony you know i don’t like all the boyfriend girlfriend thing, I don’t need one I’m just fine with my life the way they are ok”

“But Al.... you are so pretty and cool tones of people will fall for you!”

“I really need to go now, see ya later”

I said and walked from the changing room, I went down stairs and start my normal routine,

I had a lot of work to do and i saw a lot of new patients .

after a couple of hours working i had some free time

Finallyy.. i have some time to seat down... i thought, and relaxed on some chair, Just when i’m about to close my eyes and space out to my thoughts i’m hearing someone calling my name

“Hey Al! how are you today?” 

Oh great that’s my boss over here

“Hello sir... i’m just fine thank you”

“Al can i ask a favor can u bring me a cap of tae to the office, i’m going out of the hospital for an hour “

A tae is he kidding me?

“I need to be somewh.....”

“Great ! Thanks Al you the best ! I’m out”

Ugh I swear this boss! So annoying ...

I stretch my arms and got up, While i was on my way to the hospital kitchen I heard someone yelling

“What the is wrong with you?! Just get this freaking blood test already!!!!”

Oh they speaking english i thought are they american? why is he yelling.... , I saw this guy yelling at someone who standing in front of him i couldn’t see who it was and couldn’t see the guy face either because he stand with his back to where i was standing.

the other patients around stare at them and whispered things,

I feel like i should step in, as a doctor i can’t just let him yell like this, it’s a hospital not a Soccer field... 

I walked to their direction and then heard the person in front of the guy yelling too, Oh now i know it’s a girl

“Shut up! don’t tell me what to do! You know nothing! This doctor is evil! i don’t want him to touch me!”

“Evil? Are you even hearing yourself???? You are a real baby, grow up you are almost 16!”

“I am Not A BABY!”

Huh? evil? baby? what are they even talking about? I stand in front of the guy back and tapped on his shoulder, And he turned around Yeah he is probably american... i thought when i looked at him, he had big green eyes and light brown hair, fair skin and he was a little bit taller then me, I coughed and said “Excuse me sir, this is a hospital here, If u can please be quieter some patients trying to...”

I was cut by his words 

“Oh great! here! a doctor! Who speaks english! Hey doctor can you please Tell my sister to kick her to this room and get that blood test already!”

He grabbed his sister hand and pushed her in front of me, and we both locked eyes.

She was shorter then me, She had blonde hair and same eyes as her brother, She had fair skin and really nice body.... Wait what am i thinking... even if she is my taste she still my patient, Wait what did i just thought??? Nono!

“Get your hands off me Scott! ugh i’m going out of this hospital”

She said and pushed her brother 

“Wait!” He yelled but she just disappeared already

“Hey listen doctor.....Al, doctor Al i’m sorry about all the yelling but you have to help me here, My sister have to do her blood test today it’s very important And i can’t convince her to.....Maybe because you are a doctor she will listen to you? please i’m begginggg”

He wants me to convince her to do a blood test? “Listen your sister already disappeared 

Maybe she is on her way to other place i can’t chase her you know “

“No trust me she still in this hospital She won’t find the exit hahahah”

“Listen i’m busy i have work to do and I’m not chasing after kids in my free time okay, just go and search her by yourself”

“Ugh but maybe she is hiding from me... i can’t never find herrr.... anyways thank you for listening, wish me good luck on my search ...”

He said and went to the direction his sister walked.

Really what was that, they sure are super loud... I thought as i was at the kitchen now making my boss the tae he asked for

I walked to his office and put the tae on his desk and went out , Okay now that this is over i need to rest! I said to myself and walked to that place i was before my annoying boss disturbed me , Finally i seat down again But as i looked to my side i saw that blood test girl from earlier, sitting next to me, She was at her phone so i don’t think she even saw me sitting next to her.

“Why you aren’t doing your blood test”

I said with strict voice, ugh really her brother need to thank me for helping him on my free time.

She looked up and stare at me, I felt like my checks are hitting up why is she looking at me like that....

“It’s none of your business” She finally said, 

Huh? that’s rude why is she talking to me like that i’m older than her she should respect me

“It is my business I am a doctor so you need to listen to what i am saying, Blood test are important thing you know”

I said and she looked away 

“Whatever.... blood test are too scary for me i don’t wanna do that thing“

Is she for real ? She really is acting like a baby tho...

“Well you need to act like a grown up and just do it, you are not a baby right?”

“I’m not!”

“Ok then..? just do it”

“buttt”

“No but. you are not a baby right ? then act like a mature girl “

“It’s totally dangerous too! I saw on the internet that some girl died from a blood test!”

“Ok but you are not that girl, and you can trust our doctors nobody ever died here from a blood test” 

“...” 

She looked away again and i just looked at her

“What is your name” i asked and she looked at me and then looked away again 

“Shiri”

Is she blushing?

“Ok... so Shiri you from America right? umm don’t you have blood test in America too?”

“Yeah obviously we have... But still i don’t like it... i don’t like blood and other stuff that contacted with blood....”

There was a little silence and then i finally spoke

“Everyone don’t like blood , I don’t like seeing someone bleeding too it hurt me seeing that, But i am not afraid of it, I know all the humans have it in their bodies so it’s a normal thing and not a scary thing,

If you feel scared while you having the blood test just count until 3 and you will see it will end , I know you can do it”

She looked at me and i saw a little smile escape from and her little dimple picking from her cheek but then she realized that she almost smiled and was back at her “mad” face.

Cute i thought 

“Heyyy Shiriii! where are youuuuu”

I heard her brother calling her from the hospital hallway 

“Hey um I think you should go now, your brother must be worried”

“Oh him... don’t worry about him... anyways i guess i should go ugh... My mom would kill me if i won’t do this stupid blood test”

“Okay good! it’s for the best, good luck”

I got up remembered i still have stuff to do in my work and started to walk away

“Wait!”

I heard her calling me

“Yes?” i asked thinking maybe i did something wrong 

“What is your name?”

Oh.. she wanna know my name

“Al”

I said and continue to walking.

 

 

-

A Week later

-

 

 

I walked in Kuala Lumpur main street with my earpods and listened to some music i liked

So many people are out today I thought.

After five minutes of walking i arrived to my favorite restaurant, They have good food and good vibe, relaxing, I went to my regular seat and set on the chair.

I looked through the window to the blue sky, it’s a nice day i thought, While i looked throw the window Busy with my thoughts I heard the chef of the restaurant greeting in english 

“Welcome back madam! Good to see you again!” 

I turned around and saw the chef and the restaurant manager welcoming someone.

Wow, Who is that some kind of celebrity? I never saw them welcoming someone.

And what i saw next shocked me more, It was her, The girl from the hospital, Shiri.

She was wearing a dress and high heels and her blonde hair was now up to a ponytail,

She just smiled to them and went to find a place to sit, She walked to the direction of my table and then she looked at me in the eyes, She stopped for a second but then walked faster to my table

Oh god maybe she is angry with me....

She set on the chair that in front of me and started to talk immediately 

“Hey! um... Al right? wow i can’t believe i meet you again... I just wanna say thank you for encouraging me back then... It really helped and i did the blood test at the end ... Even tho it hurt a little... Anyway i’m just glad that i did it finally hahaha um can i give you something in return? I mean you really helped me a lot” 

Huh? She want to give me something in return? Isn’t it a little bit too much? I only told her what i think I mean she don’t have to actually give me something....

But i have to say there is something about her that I want to know There is something about her that makes me more wonder about her

“Okay” I said and took a sip from the coffee i ordered earlier 

“Okay?” She asked with confused face

“Okay , There is something you can do for me, But you will agree to anything right?”

She hesitated for a second but then answered “Right! i will, I want to return you”

She said and smiled a little 

“Date me”

There was a silence, I just took another sip from my coffee 

“Excuse me?” she said confused 

“You heard me, Date me”

“What do you mean date you? Are you kidding me that’s not fairr”

She said pouting 

“What? You said anything, You don’t want? fine don’t return me a favor”

I said relaxed and looked at the window 

a minute of silence past and then she finally spoke “Okay whatever a date” 

“Okay” I said and smiled at her

“One date, only “

“Yes yes, Now give me your phone“

“Why you need my phone huh?”

“To put my number obviously, now that we date you need my number and i need yours”

I said calmly and grabbed her phone from her hand and start to type my number in it.

“There you go” I hand her the phone and got up, “Well see you tomorrow yeah?” 

“wait what!? Tomorrow?”

“Yeah, our date is tomorrow”

I said and winked at her 

“Ugh..” She said and put her head on the table 

“I have to go now! Byee!”

I said and walked out 

“huh!? waitt”

I heard her saying but i just continued to walk and smiled to myself, I looked at the clock and saw that i have to hurry to the hospital so i run to my car got in and drived to the hospital.

I worked really hard i met a lot of patients and i didn’t eat for about 5 hours straight... it was really hard.

After i finished everything i changed my clothes and got ready to leave the hospital.

“Al!”

i hear similar voice, I looked over to my right and saw Tony

“Oh hey Tony..”

“Hey! I saw how you worked so hard today! you need to rest more you know it’s not healthy you are the doctor you supposed to know that right hahah”

“Hahah.. yeah i’m just working for the health of my patients you know... i can’t let them down “

“You are always so nice... hey Al um do you want to go to some restaurant after this? i heard that some new restaurant opened on the street near to the hospital people say its a really good place....”

“No no sorry Tony.... i have stuff to do...”

I said and walked, trying to escape from him but then i felt him holding my hand

“Wait Al... why you always avoiding me, just go out with me once.... i don’t understand, Do you hate me that much?”

I sighed “Tony of course i don’t hate you, i think you are an amazing person but... i just think it’s not going to work between us... but you are an incredible person and there is tones of girls out there who will want you, i’m sure about that! so cheer up because you deserve someone who will love you back”

He just looked at me and then finally said

“Yes you right, thank you for telling me this Al...”

I smiled at him “It’s Okay Tony.. then see you tomorrow?”

He smiled too “Yes see you tomorrow!” he said and i waived at him and finally got out of the hospital.

I walked to my car and drive to my apartment, While i was driving i thought it was a good thing that i finally told Tony what i was thinking and that i’m so glad he understood me, But then i remembered I have a date tomorrow! wow i don’t think i had a real date before... I’m so lucky that tomorrow is my off day, I can really Focus my attention on that date tomorrow.

I finally got to my apartment and parked my car, I went to my apartment and opened the door, “finally” i said and crushed on my bed.

I opened my phone and saw her number... I should probably write something to her i thought and start to write 

 

“Hey princess :) I’m going to pick you up tomorrow to our beautiful date at 6pm So text me your address <3”

 

“Huh suddenly princess.... Anyways i’m in “Pavilion Hotel” so figure the address yourself idk”

 

“Okay princess ;)”

 

“-_-“

 

I smiled. She is really cute when she is angry hahaha , I got up from my bed finally and went to shower, after that i brushed my teeth read some books and then finally went to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

10am

 

 

 

 

I woke up And looked at the clock, So fun i can wake up in 10am and not in 6am once in a while... i thought and stretched my body , I then went to the bathroom.

 I brush my teeth and fixed my hair, I changed my clothes And I was ready to start my day, well my off day.

While i was eating my breakfast i got a call

“Hello?”

“Al! it’s your off day right? Come hang with us!”

“Oh Emma hey”

Emma is my friend, out of the hospital, she work as a officer which i think is a pretty cool job , but we both very busy with our work so we trying to see each other every time we can

“Al... come on hang with us, and also I want to catch up with you , i feel like we didn’t talk ages !”

“Okay okay relax i’m coming “ i said and giggled 

“Goodd! we are at the mall here come ! I’m waiting! byee”

“bye”

I got my car keys took my bag and went out of my apartment.

 

 

“Hey girls !” I said and hugged Emma and some of her friends 

“Al! you made it, i’m so happyyy Let’s sit somewhere and talk” she said excited 

“hahah yeah okay sure “ I said and we went to some place in the mall to sit and order something to drink.

“So... how is work??” Emma asked me 

“It’s okay, a little bit tiring but i love my job so it’s fine... Oh but my boss is really annoying.. always telling me to do stuff that he needs to do” i said and looked away 

“Yeah i know how it feels... My boss is also acting like an sometimes , ugh she is so annoying i can lose my mind sometimes! But... i’m just smiling and doing what she asks... and when i’m coming home... I’m punching my pillow and imagining her face HAHAH FEELS SO GOODD” Emma said and suddenly laughed like a crazy person 

“You should TRY!” 

“No no no i don’t need any pillows ...” i said and laughed a bit

“Emma wth get yourself together “ A friend of Emma said and smacked her playfully 

“Yah!” she said and they started a fight, we just watched them and laughed , Then we got up and started to walk around the mall and visit all sorts of shops, Emma told me about her ex boyfriend and how mean he was to her and that she is so happy that they broke up because now she finally feels free, I told them about some interesting cases i got in the hospital and even about that one time when a little boy ate a whole spoon by accident, “Wth his mother is stupid af” Emma said 

“Well Emma i’m sure in a couple of years you will be that stupid mom” he friend teased and laughed “Yah my child won’t eat a spoon on my watch!” Emma said angry

“You guys Emma is right her child will never eat a spoon, he will probably eat the fork” And we all laughed while Emma got angry.

We just talked and talked nonstop... I had a lot of fun with them that i didn’t even put attention to the time

“Wow we are here for so long hahaha it’s already 5pm”

“” I said and remembered i have a date in a hour

“What? what??” They asked 

“Oh yeah guys i forgot to tell you... but don’t act weird okay... I actually have a date with someone in a hour “

“WWHAATTT” 

“HOW YOU FORGET TO TELL US SOMETHING LIKE THAT!” They yelled at me

“Hahaha yes i know i know i’m sorry... Anyways i have to go now to get ready for that...”

“Wait before you go you need to tell us stuff? who is he? what? why ? when?” Emma said and i sighed 

“It’s a She... i met her at the hospital... she is american and”

“Whatttt american? she? Alll i’m so proud of you i’m going to cryy T.T”

“Hey don’t act weird okay... and don’t cry wth, anyways it’s only a one date... Ok i need to go now bye guys “

“Byeee Al , Goodluck” they said

“Bye Al! uwuwu she grow up so fast” Emma said sniffing and everyone laughed, I just smiled and rolled my eyes.

Really... it’s only one date, after that i’m probably not going to see her... i thought as i drive home to get ready for this date.

finally i got home and checked my watch 5:20 Okay good i have time , I took a shower and picked an outfit, I choose white jeans that shows my long legs and a blue top with a jeans jacket above and for shoes i choose my white Adidas sneakers, I looked into the mirror satisfied with my look and went to fix my hair, i straight it a bit and did a ponytail.. i think it’s suits with my outfit, then i put light makeup on, some perfume, and i was good to go.

I took my bag and my car keys and went out of my apartment, I got in my car and opened my phone “Ok so Pavilion Hotel address is.....” i searched and searched and then finally! “Okay so “170 Jalan Bukit Bintang” got it!” 

I drived to that hotel and after few minutes of driving i finally got there, it was 6:00pm and i just wait for her to come .

I wait.... and wait ..... and wait .....

“Huh where is she it’s 6:10...” i thought and decided to text her

 

“Hey princess where are you? it’s not nice to just let me die here waiting for you  ),:  ”

 

After a few seconds she replied 

 

“Yes yes i’m comingg sorryyy couldn’t decide what to wear :/ “

 

Huh really that’s why she is late..? because she can’t decide what to wear? hahah am i that important to her ~

Just when i was about to reply her text I saw someone coming to my car... well someone’s? 

I looked closely and saw two big guys walking to my car and honestly i got a little scared.... huh what are they want from me?! i thought but then they moved aside and in the middle i saw a really pretty woman wow... huh ... Wait... It’s Shiri? She looked at me waived and smiled.

Oh yeah that’s her.. that smile i won’t forget it, one of the guys opened the door of my car to let her in, and after she sit down he spoke

“Are you sure you want us to leave now Miss?” He asked and i just watched 

“Yes i’m sure, thank you John” she said smiling at him, he just bowed and closed the door of the car.

“Hey sorry for being latee honestly it wasn’t my fault I just choose the outfit but then i looked at the clock and it was already almost 6! i think my clock was broken, i mean no way it was just like that already six , I started to do my hair at 4 and outfit at 5 but then it was suddenly 6 it’s not possible so maybe my clock is late? or maybe he is actually too fast ... you know?”

Honestly from the moment she entered the car my mind went blank, She was very beautiful, i mean i already knew she is beautiful but now she is looking really really beautiful i mean really.

She is wearing white mini dress and her gold hair was falling to her shoulders, she had red lipstick and smoky eyes that showed her best face futures and white high heels.

“Hello? Are you listening to me”

“Oh yes... sorry” i said and blushed a little 

“You just looking very beautiful princess that i can’t even focus >-<“ i said and laughed and she laughed also 

“Me looking beautiful? you looking pretty good yourself” she said and i saw that she blushed hard and then looked away 

“Hahaha thanks, but hey don’t you think this dress of yours is a little bit too short? it can get dangerous you know” i said a bit worried 

“Huh short?” she looked at herself and i find it cute, but really she don’t think it’s too short? that’s how they dress in the US? 

“But don’t worry, i will protect you” I said and winked at her, she pushed me and giggled “Hey..! i can protect myself you know! i’m not a baby...” she said with annoyed face

“You know you get annoyed really fast”

“I don’t!”

“you do”

“I don’t!!”

“yeah you do”

“ugh whatever” she finally said and there was a silence.

after two minutes she spoke again 

“anyways where are we even going ?? you didn’t told me...” she asked and looked at me with curious eyes

“Well, right now we are going to some restaurant because i want to know you better... and from there we are going to another place” i said calmly and continued my driving.

“Oh actually we are here” i suddenly realized and parked my car.

I got up from the car and opened the door for her 

“Ohh like a real gentleman huh” she said and laughed

“Well more like a gentlewoman” i said and winked 

“gosh too much cringee” she said and i laughed.

We went to the restaurant and the waitress greeted us and gave us a nice table for two, the view was really beautiful actually.  well not as beautiful as she was, sitting in front of me, she was the best view i could ever ask.

Suddenly the waitress gave us the menus and we both looked at it, i decided i wanted some breads and salad and a spicy fish that looked really good, but after i made up my mind and put the menu aside, i saw that She is still with the menu, looking and searching.

“Hey how is it going? you find something you like?” i asked worried that maybe she don’t like anything here

“Hmm i don’t know, i wonder between the chocolate ice cream or the chocolate pancakes ... what do you think?”

Huh? ice cream? pancakes? is she for real?

“Are you for real?” i spoke my thoughts 

“What” she asked innocent 

“You need a real meal, not sweets, that’s a real restaurant you know “ I said 

“But i don’t eat all the other stuff that are here” She said and folded her hands

“Huh but there is so many options, fish, meat, pasta, salad” i said and showed her the menu

“I don’t like those and i don’t want to have them” She said still being stubborn  

“well now you acting like a baby” I said and looked at her seriously 

“I’m not acting like a baby you acting like a baby” Huh what???

“huh me? no” i said confused, How i am the baby one here , it’s not making any sense.

“Yes you are because you don’t let me eat what i want, just let me order my ice cream okayy” she said and i’m just sighing at this point 

“Okay, Just order it” I said eventually and she smiled wide and cheered happily.

 

The waiter came and we told him our orders and he left.

Now it’s a good time to get to know her more I thought and spoke.

“So Shiri, where are you from?” I started 

“USA, i thought it’s obvious because we talking english all this time no? haha”

“Yeah i know you are from the usa i mean Where in the usa” 

“Oh hahah, in Miami”

“Oh, i never been there how is it?”

“Really nicee, the weather is warm and nice, and the beach is really fun, oh and the parties are awesome!”

“Oh hahaha, i don’t really go to parties actually, but the beach sounds nice” i said honestly, I just don’t have time for it and i don’t even drink

“Whatt how you are not going to parties! I promise you that if you will come someday, i will take you to the best party “ she said and smiled 

“Will see maybe in the future... right now i need to study “

“Study?” she looked at me confused 

“Yes, even tho i am a doctor, i still need to study, to become a better doctor “ i explained

“Ohh, sounds boring “ she said a little sad

“No it’s not boring hahahah, I love my job it’s the best job in the whole world i think” I said proud of it

“Yeah yeah best booldy job” she said and i laughed 

“What about you? what do you want to be when you will grow up?” I asked interested about her dream

“Hmm... well i think something in the fashion industry, I really like it”

Oh wow that’s sounds nice, i mean you can guess by the clothes that she’s wearing, they look really expensive 

“I really love to dress up people and do makeovers ! So much fun hahah” she said, wow she really does look very happy when she’s talking about clothes 

“Good, i’m sure you will success with your dream, i believe in you “ I said and smiled , i saw that she is a little embarrassed but just when she was about to say something The waiters came with our food.

“Whaa that looks amazingg” she said excited and started to eat the ice cream 

“Eww ice cream” I said and laughed 

“Whhaat! Ice cream is the best thing ever hmmm, don’t be mean” she said annoyed 

“Hahah okay okay sorry” I said and started to eat my salad, while i was eating it i saw that she was making a scared face, Oh so she don’t like salad that much? hahah let’s prank her i thought.

“Why you looking at my salad? oh do you want some?” i said smiling and took some vegetables with my fork and put it near but she quickly shove her chair backward and screamed 

“Ahhhhhh are you crazy do you want me to die??!!” She said and i laughed really hard

“Hahahah what do you meann , it’s only vegetables it won’t kill you”

“You can’t know! anyways i really hate them don’t get that near me it’s not even funny reallyyyy hmmmmm” She said and i swear i even saw her eyes starting to get watery, so i freaked out a little, afraid i didn’t cross the line.

“I’m sorry, i didn’t knew that you hate it that much... I was stupid i’m sorry, sorry sorry sorry, really.” i said feeling a little guilty.

“Hahahahah” suddenly i heard her laughing 

“Why you saying sorry so many times? are u robot or something? hahahah” She said and laughed, now looking all happy and bobbly.

“Hey i’m not a robot i just feel sorry so i want to apologize, and you know your mood change so quick... how one second you are sad and annoyed and now you are suddenly happy “ I asked her

“Huh what do you mean? “ she asked seriously .

Huh? she is not aware that her emotions are so unexpected lol, it’s kind of cute.

“Never mind... So how is the ice cream? “ i asked changing the subject 

“Really really good! i’m glad i got to taste a good malaysian ice cream before i will have to go back to America” she said happy.

Oh right... she only visiting

“So when is your flight to the usa?” I asked curious 

“Actually, it’s tomorrow morning” she said and i was surprise , I felt a little disappointed... i don’t even know why.

“Oh... good thing i got you before your flight hahaha” i said trying to light up the mood 

“Yeah... well i could have just run away back to America and not tell you anything about it hahaha be glad i didn’t “ she said laughing 

“I’m glad , THANK YOU for NOT running AWAY my PRINCESS “ I said with a funny voice who made her laugh, i love her laugh.

“Eat your food already dumby , How long do i have to sit here and wait for you” she said

“Hey, ice cream is much easier to eatt , just wait for me okayy” i said and she smiled

“Okay okay , i am waiting hahah”

And we just talked and laughed about all kind of things, i felt like i have known her for more then we actually do know each other, it was a great feeling, but then i looked at my watch and saw that it was 8pm , and i still want to take her to that place i wanted 

“Hey let’s go, we need to go to our next destination “ i said and got up from the table, fixing my clothes a little and then waiting for her to get up.

“Next destination? in this hour? are you sure it’s a good idea...? it’s not very safe to drive in the dark and...” I cut her, “No need to drive anywhere it’s really near actually, just come okayy” I said and took her hand pulling her after me

“W-waittt what about the tip to the waiterrr” 

she said while i’m dragging her out

“I already payed just stop bragging okay” i said and finally we were outside , i just kept holding her while i’m leading the way to the place i wanted us to go.

“H-heyy where are we even going?? and can you slow down it’s hard to walk fast with high heels and...” 

“We are here!” i said smiling and looked at her, i saw how her face lighted up

“Woooow! i loveee the beach!” She screamed happy and i laughed 

“Good thing the restaurant was near to the beach, i thought it will be nice to spend some time here” i said and smiled a little embarrassed.

“That’s great hahah i like it, lets go!” 

Now she was the one who pulling my hand leading the way to the beach

“Wait how will you walk with those shoes on the sand” i said while we got closer to the sand of the beach

“Oh you right” she said and took off her heels, now holding them

“That’s better! hahaha” She said while we walked on the sand.

I decided to take off my snickers too, i love the feeling of the sand under my feet, and i don’t want her to be the only one who is taking off her shoes... 

We got closer to the sea , and finally our feet’s touched the water.

The water were a bit cold but refreshing , after all it was a really hot day so some cold water were the perfect thing right now i thought.

“Some people saying they want to be at the beach before the sun comes down, i think when the sun setting and the night is up... in that time, the beach is the prettiest“ 

She said and i looked at her, the wind blowed and her hair was moving with him, her dress moved with the wind showing more of her legs, her face looked at the black sky and i just thought how perfect she looked at that moment.

“What so beautiful about the beach at night?” I asked still looking at her

“The stars are the best in night, they are glowing” she said while looking at the sky and i looked too, the stars were great actually, you can see each star with his own light flashing in the black sky

“yeah they are glowing... but you glowing the most tonight” I said smiling and winked at her

“Hahaha yah that was so cringy” she said and laughed 

“What, it’s true tho, you are glowing like a star in my eyes... sooo Can i be your moon?” I said and she laughed 

“My moon? what is that mean” she asked

“That mean i can always watch you, when you glowing, when you not... i will always watch, the moon is always watching the stars, no matter what” i said looking at her eyes 

“Hmm Why that sounds a little bit scary.... hahah” she laughed and stepped back 

“Huh scary? am i scaring you?” I said and stepped to her direction smiling 

“umm.... n-no” She said stepping back 

“Oh really...” I said and then suddenly run to her direction 

“Ahhhhh!” she screamed/laughed and run away from me

“I will catch you!” I said and chased her

“You will whhhatt” she screamed and run faster.

after a minute of running i finally caught her from behind.

“H-how y-you a-re s-so fast...” she said panting heavily 

“B-because i’m stronger” I said panting a little and then she laughed and punched my arm “Ouch” i said and laughed.

We sat down on the sand looking at the sea , it was calm.

“So, how is it to be a doctor?” she asked me

“It’s good, since i was a kid i dreamed of being a doctor, helping people is an important thing to me, and you know there is always people in this world who needs help, so if there is an actual job who help and saves peoples life, it’s the perfect job for me”

I said looking at the sea 

“It’s really cool how you caring about other like that... i hope more people will be like you, caring for others and not just for themselves “ she said and i looked at her

“Yep i’m cool, the coolest hahah” I said and smiled and she just nodded cutely 

“Oh i forgot to ask you, why you and your family are even here?” lol how i didn’t ask her that earlier 

“My dad job” she said blankly 

“Your dad job?” i asked a little confused 

“He own some company and he travel a lot, when he needs to travel for a long time we join him as a family... this time it’s Malaysia” she said playing with the sand

“We were here for two weeks... tomorrow is the last day” she said and i nodded.

“So How is Malaysia so far?” i asked interested in what her thoughts are

“I like it, the food is good especially the ice creams hahaha and the people are really nice, very respectful and polite... something that the americans can learn hahah” she said and then suddenly stared at me

“What” i asked

“You are really beautiful you know” she suddenly said

“Of course i know “ i said and she laughed 

“really hahaha if you weren’t a doctor you would be a model for suree, and your hight is perfect for it too”

“A model???! no no no” i laughed 

“Hahaha yes, your ex’s are lucky” she said and laughed 

“My ex’s ?” i asked confused 

“Yeah” she said calmly 

“Oh hahah actually, i don’t have any...” i said 

“What? wow really? how”

“I did got offers in my life from people...” i thought about Tony feeling a little guilty 

“But i never really fall in love, i do love people... but i love them all the same...” i said , and felt something weird in my chest 

“Oh... well i’m sure you will love someone in a different way someday” she said and smiled.

And that’s when it hits me, All that day that we have been through, all the things i felt when i was with her, it was... Different.

I never felt that way... never... what was it? happiness? excitement? yes they were those things but something was missing

Am i... liking her? those feelings are strange for me, and just when i was busy with my deep thoughts I saw her , closer to me.

Her face was close to mine and her cheeks were pink, I knew what was coming... but why didn’t i back off? why i closed the distance between our faces and kissed her lips, and why it felt so right...

Her lips felt good and they tasted like strawberry, probably from her lipstick, i opened my eyes and saw her closed one.

I do like her , so this is how love feels huh.. i thought.

We finally parted our lips for air, she looked at me and smiled

Thank you , i thought.

 

-

 

-

 

-

2 days later

-

 

-

 

-

 

I was at my office checking some files

“Doctor Al there is some little boy who is afraid to get his blood test... we don’t know what to do.... i heard that you are good at convincing people to have a blood test hahah... please can you help here“ 

Some doctor asked me

“Yes... two minutes” I replayed

“Thank you Doctor” he said and walked away.

“Can’t take his blood test huh...” i mumbled and thought about the last person i knew who couldn’t get his blood test.... Her.

The one i’m thankful too, the one who made me believe in love, and the one i’m not going to see again i thought, but just when i was about to get up from the chair my phone made a sound of a new message , i opened it and saw

 

from: Shiri 

Hey, you didn’t forget me did you, hmmm :(

 

 

I laughed a little, well even if we will text for the rest of our life, you will always be special for me.

My first love.

 

 

from: Al

How can i ever forget you baby? :)

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The End.