Closeness is forever

Perfection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warmth.

 

Warmth was what Seulgi felt when she woke up. Sun shining in rays through the curtain.

 

It had been busy. New promotions meant new everything. Stages, radios, shows. And breaks were appreciated. Nearing the end of their new release, the members were given a week to relax and not stress. For most idols, this meant self-care. Relaxing by the river, eating the most delicious foods found in Seoul or even just lazing around. But for Seulgi... for Seulgi this meant something that none of those experiences could compare too.

It meant Bae Joohyun was all hers for a week.

Dates in the morning, cooking together in the evening, watching movies till dawn and even sometimes, just sometimes restless nights filled with pleasure. Irene gave Seulgi everything she could ever want. She showered her in gifts and on this particular day, she had her arms snug around the bear. Seulgi nearly purred.

Sometimes being warm was uncomfortable, sometimes it came with being sweaty and gross and feeling distraught. But when Irene held her, it meant that everything in the world disappeared and all she could think about what how their bodies fit together so perfectly, and how Irene held her like she was so fragile but could be gone in the next minute, strong and gentle.

"Unnie" Seulgi mumbled in the morning light, dry but honestly? She didn't much care.

"Mhmmm?"

"We need to get ready." Seulgi whined out, as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter