I Don't Know Why I Got Stuck Into This Dream

I DONT KNOW (ominous2)

I Don't Know Why I Got Stuck Into This Dream

Everything was silent!  Even when his parents came over after a few hours with tears in their eyes, even when his brother and old friends came to see him one by one, every time that doctor came to treat him, everything for Jackson was in an impervious bubble. Seemed like he was sitting in a corner watching a silly show.  How did they expect him to believe those lies? Coma?! It was the most ridiculous thing he has ever heard.  All he has to do was keep quiet and wait until he woke up from this ridiculous dream. Then he sees that he is still sleeping in their bed with his Mark and everything was the same as before...
 .
 .
 .
He had been waiting a week to wake up from this dream, maybe he had a heart attack in his sleep which was taking so long, right?  Probably, if he waited a little more, he could have run away from this dream too. Jack knew very well how to escape from his strange dreams, he even had gone through his most scary nightmare, than it was so easy for him to get over this dream.
He didn't want to talk, he didn't want to listen to anyone; he heard their voices but didn’t believe it.  He didn't want to get involved in another dream. He was tired of all these strange nightmares in his life. Why was he so unlucky? Why did all this have to happen to him? Jack really hated this game, but he had to wait, he would probably open his eyes soon and see his beloved Mark watching him with a smile! It was all he was thinking about during this week.
.
.
.
"Jackson, son, come eat some soup? Just a spoon ...!"
His mother said in a kind voice, picked up a spoon full of the white soup that was in a small bowl in her hand, and took it to Jackson's mouth. After a few seconds, Jack opened his mouth without saying a word or looking at her, and ate the soup from his mother's hand.
"Jack, don’t you want to talk with me son?"
Actually he didn't want to speak but on the other hand he didn’t want to make her sad too. She was his mom, whether in reality or dream she was always his kind and concerned mom.
He turned around and looked at the person in front of him and nodded in response. The middle age woman smiled kindly. She put soup bowl on the table beside bed and stood up.
"I’m going to speak with your doctor and take you out for some fresh air... you must be so bored and tired for staying here so long. I'll take a wheelchair for you to be comfortable ok?”
She went out of the room with her usual smile without waiting for Jackson's answer. But jack didn’t want to go outside… He wants to sitting there and waiting for escaping this dream as soon as possible!
He missed Mark. He wanted to get back and hugged his Mark. Hug him so tight and put his head between Mark's neck and fragrant shoulder. Breathe deeply in his hair and feel his heavenly scent. That's all Jackson wants not staying in this ridiculous dream! Not even one second in this stupidly dream!
After a few minutes, his mother returned to the room with a wheelchair. She helped Jackson to sit on the chair and Jackson accompanied him without protest. They were walking in hospital's salon slowly. The Hospital was not crowded. Her Mother was greeted with every nurse she was seeing there warmly.
Even medical team were behaving warmly, it’s like they have known her for a long time and are even close to her! But it wasn’t important for Jackson. He just say it to himself that he has a creative mind...
They reached to an artificial garden in the backyard of the hospital. His mother put wheelchair in the place that has a good and clear view and then and then stood in front of Jack.
"Stay here, I'll go get two drinks and come back ..."
She said with a smile, and then returned the same way he had come with Jackson, alone. Instead of looking at her, Jackson preferred to look around a bit. He had spent the whole previous week in that room with the simple, one-colored wall. So looking around wasn’t really a problem, right?!
Hearing the sound that could definitely be made by a woman’s shoes, he turned around but instead of his mother, he saw a stranger that he was sure he’s never seen before.
He looked at her carefully. Medium height, Middle aged but beautiful face. She had her hair tied, wearing a simple white shirt with black pants. She had a small and simple black bag with her. “A gorgeous Ajuma!” That's what went through his mind.
The woman, seeing Jackson’s silence, smiled uncomfortably and took another step forward, bending her head a little bit to greet the boy who was a few years older than her child.
“Hello! I'm sorry to bother you, but ... are you Jackson Wang? The one that just came out of a coma after two and a half years?”
The woman asked slowly and Jackson rolled his eyes unknowingly “A gorgeous nosy Ajuma!” That would be a better definition.
Without answering, he just stared at her with cold eyes. The woman, who had not getting any answer, moved her bag in her hand a little and tried to keep her smile.
“Jackson shi! I've been waiting a long time for you to wake up… I’m Dr. Song Yoon Ah, psychiatrist.”
Jackson bent his head a little not saying anything. Well probably she was here to say another bunch of nonsense about being in a coma and waking up. This dream was getting too boring.
“Do you remember what happened before you go in a coma?”
Woman asked uncertainty. The sudden news of that person's awakening after all this time had caused her to come here in such a hurry and get so excited that she forgot how to deal with that man and now the silence of the person in front of her made it harder and harder for her to control the situation.
Jack took a deep breath and start talking for the first time in that week.
“I remember very well that before I was captured in this ridiculous nightmare, I was living a good and pleasant life with my boyfriend in our house and I don't know why I have to endure the nonsense of you and the others, Ajuma!”
His tone was sharp and ironic. In fact he has taken everything out on that innocent woman and he knew that he's been a bit of a cruel person but he didn't regret it at all, because it was just a dream! 
Woman's face got a serious form and also confused so Jack thought she might be a homophobic and it happened because Jack used the word "boyfriend" in front of her. 
“Nightmare...?”
Woman asked in confusion and stared at him with curious eyes.
Jackson looked at her for a few seconds and grinned, He spoke in a voice that was louder and angrier than before, as if the person in front of him was the cause of all the disasters of his whole life. 
“Right, nightmare! This is exactly the hell I'm stuck in now and I have to endure a dream and another story until I get back to my normal life ... of course if I don't die!”
His Last sentence was even scary for himself, but it was the truth. When he got back from the coma one year ago, the doctor told him that the dream he saw during anesthesia can help him come back to life or die, so there was a possibility that he would not come out of this dream alive.
“You think you’re going to wake up in a dream right? Why you think like that?”
Her tone was really like a psychiatrist now, and that made jack frown a little. Why would he respond to her?
“How do you know me? Why should I answer these questions? Don’t you expect me to believe you’re really psychological?”
Jackson asked with frustrated tone but the woman smiled calmly in response.
“Jackson shi I'm a psychiatrist not a psychologist! To understand it, I can show you my card and almost everyone here knows me. I’ve been waiting all these two years for you to wake up!”
“For what?”
Jack asked simply. What was the reason for a stranger to be worried about him?
“To helping you...!”
Jack laughed. After a few second his laughter turned into a laud guff.
“Do you think I'm stupid? Why should a psychiatrist wait two and a half years for a patient she doesn’t even know to wake up? Just because of helping him? I was really disappointed in myself, so far I thought I had a good storyteller mind but that reason was really stupid. I think my brain is tired of this situation too…”
He tried to move the wheelchair and return to the hospital. He didn’t know why his mother didn’t came back yet. The moment he managed to turn the wheelchair, something held him in place. The woman, holding the handle of the chair, came quickly and stood in front of him.
 “You have to cope with the fact that you’re not in a dream, Jackson!” The woman begged
“Shut up and get out of the way” Jack said violently, but the woman did not move an inch.
“You have to accept that this is your real life, Jackson Wang… If you continue like this, you may get hurt ...” 
“I said shut up!”
Jack raised his voice this time and looked at the woman with his nervous eyes, but it seemed as if he had no effect on her. She stood up straight and looked at Jack with determined eyes.
“You have to start a new life…”
“Shut up, Bastard!”
Jack get up without control and slap the woman hard that caused her to lose control and fell to the ground, after that Jack that his legs were almost numb, fell to the ground next to his wheelchair too.
"Jackson ..."
His mother's terrified voice was heard and after she came there she was shocked to see them like that.
"Dr. Song, I told you it’s not the good time ...."
His mother told the woman and made Jack to stare at her in surprised. Did his mother know that damn woman? This dream was getting too complicated…
With the help of his mother tried to get up and sit on his wheelchair. With all his anger, he said to the woman who was holding her face with her hand and looking at him with a painful face. 
“I am not going to create any new life in this hell... anyway I have to go back to mark ... he is waiting for me! I don't know how, but I have to go back to him, so I never believe your game!”
He returned to his mother's side, and she quickly pushed the wheelchair toward the door, but one sentence caused Jack to stop the wheelchair with his hand.
“If I promised to take you to Mark, would you promise to listen to me first?”