Not Today

Maybe Someday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

♦ Not Today ♦

 

 

"Only in the agony of parting do we look into the depths of love." - George Eliot

 

"Why you always late?" Sana said as soon as she notices the tall girl walked closer to her before casually slides into a seat in front of her. She looks up to the Taiwanese girl in front of her, trying hard to fake an angry expression as but knows that she fails miserably when Tzuyu just rolls her eyes in response. She leaned forward a bit when she notices bread crumbs on corner of Sana's lips and wipes it with her thumb, totally aware at the way Sana flinches at the little touch. And it would be a lie if she says it didn't make a heart jumped out of happiness because of that reaction. Before, the girl didn't even flinched even a bit when they touched each other. Something shifts, and Tzuyu couldn't be any happier. She leaned back against her seat, finally remembers Sana's question.

 

"Well, unlike you Miss Popular who always wandering around flirting, I have a grade to maintain." Tzuyu sarcastically said, chuckling lightly when Sana send a deadly glare all the way from her seat. The glare only last for seconds, before it dissolved into something Tzuyu knows too well. She knows that glint very well and she braces herself for what's coming after. Even though that glint always result in Sana's eyes to sparkle to the point it could put the stars to shame, Tzuyu couldn't help but hate it every time. It makes her heart beats so fast, only to hurt her after. 

 

"Talking about that, you know there's this girl I met this morning." Sana seems excited as she's bouncing on her seat a few times before stop, so Tzuyu should at least half excited to listen to her story. She didn't, but Tzuyu could always pretend. "She's so cute. She looks exactly like my type." 

 

Here we go again.

 

Tzuyu loves Sana. She could handle this little pain.

 

"And what kind of type is that?" Tzuyu asked, even though she knows too well what kind of type is it. Obviously any type that isn't her. She knows everything about the girl in front of her. From the type of vegetables Sana hated to the type of boys she prefers - which is none because Sana hated boys. Tzuyu knows basically everything.

 

"A cute type. I like cute girls, you know that." Sana said, raising one eyebrow at Tzuyu, looking at her as if she's just asking a stupid question. 

 

Don't start it. Tzuyu stares at Sana as she heard the warning inside her mind. And like usual, she ignored it.

 

"Am I not cute enough to fit in your type?" Tzuyu asked, her tone was light, so Sana can take it as a joke if she wants to, she doesn't mind, really since it wasn't the first time they talked about this anyway. But, still, Sana looks like she was taken aback for seconds, she always did whenever this question was asked, only staring at Tzuyu and blinking. It's like her mind stopped working for seconds and Tzuyu really wants to know what she was thinking. She wonders if Sana ever contemplates into saying 'yes, you are my type' every time she asked this question. But, she known better than hoping too much over something she already had the answer to. Tzuyu chuckled when she heard Sana cleared , before she's going back being her cheerful self who excited to tell about a girl she met this morning. And just like before, the question got ignored. 

 

But unlike before, Tzuyu doesn't want to let it pass this time. 


"I'm just not your type I guess." Tzuyu joked and judging from the way Sana's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter