Together

Just Us
Please log in to read the full chapter

Notes: Hopefully you enjoy reading this story :)

 

You are almost letting out a heavy yawn before rubbing your eyes, trying to get rid of drowsiness. After a few months knowing the big news which changes your life, your body begins to slowly showing some changes. 

You starts to easily get tired and sleepy. Usually you will take a nap since it’s almost afternoon but after getting a message from the love of your life, you try hard to stay awake.

After all, it isn’t easy to see him during the day, which making you super excited to meet him. It has been two days since the last day you met him. He has been super busy but he will never forget to send messages to you, knowing you’re bored to death at home.

Your hand reaches for another t-shirt to fold, bringing it closer to you and you sniff it before a smile creeps onto your face. It’s kinda silly because the fabric just smells the fragrance of fabric softener you put but somehow you can smell him. It maybe just an imaginary smell but still, you can smell him.

After folding all the clothes, you put them on the coffee table which is placed in the centre of the living room. After knowing you’re carrying another life, he keeps bugging you to just stay on the first floor and doesn’t allow you to climb up the stairs without him around. 

The second floor becomes abandoned for awhile as the guest room on the first floor becomes your bedroom for now. He keeps on insisting to make both of you sleep there instead.

Sometimes, you feel that he’s more paranoid than you as if he’s the mother. You chuckle once you try to remember back how panicked he was before when you tried to go to the second floor, and quickly scooped you into bridal style and brought you upstair. He’s really hopelessly romantic sometimes but you cannot help him for making him spoiling you more.

Another message enters your phone, and your lips curves upward. The love of your life sent it, telling that he’s five minutes away from your house. Your eyes begin to twinkle and you quickly get up to put on minimal makeup, hoping he notices your effort after. 

And just like he told you before, five minutes after, the bell rings. You bring your legs as fast as you can towards the door and open it to find him opens his arms widely.

Without further ado, you jump into his arms, circling your arms around his broad upper abdomen and smelling his scent. He smells like love, he smells like home. Your home.

He buries his face onto your shoulder and slightly rocks your body sideways. Both of you miss each other so much, hugging tighter and tighter in every second.

“Welcome home.” You whisper while still placing your ears onto his chest. His heartbeat makes you feel calmer.

He kisses your exposed shoulder and you find he’s smiling after. “I’m home.”

You begin to chuckle once he begins to bite your shoulder playfully. “Yah!”

Instead of stop biting, he choose to turn his head to his left and starts to sniff your hair which fall between your neck and his nose.

“I miss you.”

You giggle girlishly and pat his back. “Me too.”

“Me too what?”

He blows wind onto your neck, almost making you shriek due his sudden action. “I miss you too.”

“Say my name.”

You sigh after knowing that he’s being extra clingy today. “I miss you, Jinyoung-ah.”

He raises his head and looks down to his chest. While puffing his cheeks, he gives you a look.

“You suppose to call me oppa.”

You sniffle a laughter and bury your face onto his chest before shaking your head.

“Whyyy?” Jinyoung starts to whine, which resulting you to laugh louder.

“Whyyy?”

You rarely call him oppa since he’s actually younger than you, five years younger to be exact. Of course you respect him and believe that in a relationship, shouldn’t be a problem. But, you love to see him whining because when he does, he looks much more cuter.

Instead of breaking the hug, he tightens the hug and rocks you sideways all again. Jinyoung slightly pouts and makes let a cute whine.

You then look up at him before smiling. Seeing you smiling at him, he stops whining and beams back.

“Don’t want to.” You coo happily, making he looks crestfallen.

But, without letting him reply, you tiptoe and place a kiss at the corner of his lips. His eyes grow rounded with your attack before he grins widely.

He looks to his right and left, checking whether is there any neighbor watching both of you or not before grabbing back of your head closer. “You got it, my love.”

Then, Jinyoung begins to give you a smooch on your cheeks.

“Yah. People might watching!” You scold him, but it only makes him laughing loudly instead. He then walks into the house, without letting you pulling out the hug and closes the door.

“Alright, we have the privacy we need.”

Jinyoung places his head on your shoulder again and kisses your skin several times. It will be a lie if you’re not enjoying it but rather than keep standing behind the door, you prefer both of you sitting on the couch in the living room.

“Let me go. Let me...” After awhile, you find it’s suffocating to keep continuing hugging with him so you try to loosen the hug.

But today, Jinyoung decides to annoy you so he tightens the hug by putting his arms around your waist.

“Let me go.. Let me..”

“Call me oppa first.” He removes one hand from your waist to push your hair away from your neck.

“Yah. You’re suffocating me, Jinyoung-ah.”

“I can’t hear you.”

To make it worse, he begins to blow onto your neck again, trying to make you give in to him, which you absolutely don’t want to.

“Let me go...”

He smiles, just to annoy you more before continuing blowing. Knowing that he won’t stop, you finally raises your hand and pinch his stomach.

He jerks behind and breaks the hug. “That’s hurt.”

“Which I was intended to.” After sticking out your tongue, you turn away to walk towards living room before he twirls you around.

You almost want to speak out but the look he gives makes your speechless. The look you loves the second most.

He slowly brings his face closer to yours. While switching between your lips and eyes, he keeps on looking and you know what he wants to do.

In second, you close your eyes and let him leads this time.

But then, instead of your lips, he brushed his lips onto the skin on your neck and you find him grinning. You open an eye to look at him.

“What are you...Yahh!!”

Jinyoung laughs out loud and skips to the living room, leaving you standing with a shocked expression on your face.

“Did you just me?!”

Yes, he just you, well, just to make you angry. After all, you look cute when you’re angry with him.

Oh, Bae Jinyoung.

 

-

 

“How’s your day?”

He asks after resting his head on your lap and looks up to meet your eyes. 

Both of you are on the couch in the living room. The sun is blazing hot outside so you choose to stay inside instead of the veranda.

You shrug your shoulders as the reply to his question and begin to play with his hair. “Nothing much. I wake up, prepared breakfast, watched morning drama and folded clothes. That’s all.”

Jinyoung presses his lips into a thin line and grabs your hand before gripping it. “I told you to leave the work so I can do it later, right?”

You roll your eyes. “Stop baby-ing me. I still able to do work, alright?”

“But...”

You remove his hair falls on his forehead and kiss his skin. “You’re more tired than I am, baby. Trust me, okay?”

He pouts, making you smile and lean to place a peck. Obviously he can’t hide his grin.

“I trust you of course but...”

“But?”

He then place your hand to cover his face. “Alright, alright. You win. Aish, I don’t know what excuse to say.”

You always win in arguments, but mostly because he

Please log in to read the full chapter