Forgetful

Forgetful

 

Jinki isn't pissed. Nope. Not one bit.

It's not like Jonghyun always has to tell him where he goes. No, Jinki isn't his mum or something. Still...

Oh, who's he kidding. Jinki is sitting in their dorm's living room on their couch. All alone. While the other members are all off by themselves. He knows he is acting butthurt. But his anger isn't directed at Key, nor at Minho, nor at Taemin. No, they all actually told him that they would be leaving. Jinki appreciates that.

He's pissed at a certain Dino, his stupid puppysaur boyfriend Jonghyun. Who just left while Jinki was sleeping. Seriously, does Jonghyun even know how waking up to an empty spot next you feels like? And he didn't even leave a note. What a great boyfriend. Psh.

“That's it.”, Jinki decides. He wouldn't make such a great deal out of it, if it wasn't a schedule free day for all of them. A free day which they could spend in bed, on dates, anywhere really. But nooooo, his boyfriend just leaves. ing leaves. On their anniversary.

So you get why Jinki is pissed. He decides that if he had a Death Note, he'd be writing Jonghyun's name into it right now. And he'd choose a cruel death. Like...falling off a cliff into a bay filled with sharks after buying lots of fresh meat or something. Yeah.

But sadly he doesn't have a Death Note, so Jinki spends his time sitting on the couch and plotting on how to get back at Jonghyun. Oh yeah. Jonghyun is going to sell his sorry to get Jinki to forgive him. Well, or so Jinki likes to think. If Jonghyun doesn't, he can look for a new boyfriend.

Ah, he finally has an idea! He's going to ignore Jonghyun. Bwahahaha...haha...ha. Shut up, it's brilliant. Jonghyun is an attention and nobody else is there but Jinki. He's going to be crushed. Jinki can't help but break out into an evil laugh. That's how awesome he is.

“...Jinki-ah?”

 

Oh, Mr. TraitorAssDinoer has decided to return. Joy. Not.

 

Jinki just pretends to read a fashion magazine which was lying on the coffee table. Probably Key's. Yep, there are even some texts under some pictures saying things like: “Oh hell no, this is like the worst piece of I have ever seen.” and a lot of insults against the designers and...generally a lot of insults. And self praise. Jinki knows that Key is very into fashion but this...this is seriously weird, he makes a mental note to talk to Key about it.

Meanwhile Jonghyun is just staring at his boyfriend. His chubby cheeks, his chin long honey coloured hair, his pouty lips, his smiling eyes. He can't help but admire him. Jinki is probably the most adorable human being and he is Jonghyun's. The main vocal can't help but smirk at that thought.

Smiling he walks over to his lover, plops down next to him and looks at what his reading, only to draw back in surprise when he recognizes one of Key's fashion magazines.

“Jinki, since when are you interested in fashion?”, he asks, curious. Jinki never really was interested in anything besides singing and chicken. Jonghyun had a hard time trying to get his adorable leader to fall for him. It was really depressing, Jinki was just CLUELESS, really.

But his question isn't answered and the younger man scrunches up his face in confusion. Jinki has a hard time trying to suppress a snort. But he manages. Jonghyun deserves it anyway. He probably hasn't even figured out yet that it's their anniversary. What an idiot.

 

Hello? Jinki? Onew? Dubu? YAH! Have you gone deaf?” Jonghyun tries anything, from yelling into Jinki's ear, over singing the highest pitch he can manage to poking him in the stomach. No reaction.

 

...Oh my god, what if he's dead? No, wait. He's still breathing and his eyes are moving as if he is actually reading the magazine.

 

And Jonghyun has an epiphany. His boyfriend is doing this on purpose. But why? Did he do something? He didn't leave his boxers on the floor, he didn't flirt with the stylists, he didn't bring a hobo home with him to have an awesome jam session using spoons...yeah, he was pretty drunk that time. Stupid hobo, stole all their spoons.
 

For Jinki it's gradually becoming a harder and harder task to ignore Jonghyun. He has this urge to laugh his off. He nearly giggled when Jonghyun poked his stomach.

He finally loses it, when Jonghyun is totally intruding into his personal space, making stupid faces. Jinki shoves the younger away from him and bursts into laughter. From the corner of his eyes he can see Jonghyun smiling triumphantly. Jinki immediately sobers, going back to his reading. And he hears a frustrated sigh coming from next to him.

“Jinki-ah, what's with all of this ignoring? Did Taemin eat your chicken again? I swear, I didn't tell him where you are hiding it. He found your stash all by himself. Jinki? Jinkiiii. Talk to me. Pweeeeaaaase?”

Damn it, he is making puppy dog eyes. Don't look, Lee Jinki. Lee Jinki is a man...who acts upset because of an anniversary...but in a manly way. He doesn't fall for those eyes. Must. Not. Squeal.

Okay, maybe a strangled squeal leaves his lips. But it wasn't loud. Damn, the main vocal still heard him. And now he is ripping the magazine out of Jinki's hands.

“YAH!” The puppysaur just chuckles at that and attempts to steal a kiss from his upset boyfriend. But Jinki just turns his head, stubborn. Jonghyun growls at that and glares at his boyfriend.

“Seriously, what is wrong?”

Jinki still isn't replying. His nose is scrunched up cutely, his cheeks are puffed out and he is...

“Yah, Jinki, are you pouting?”

Jonghyun can't help but laugh at his adorable boyfriend. Sighing, he attempts to lay his head on Jinki's lap, only for the back of his head to meet a cushion. Surprised, he glances back and finds Jinki on the far end of the couch.

“Seriously, Jinki? How did you even-? So fast? When-? God, Jinki, what's up with you? You've been acting like a jerk all day.”

Suddenly Jinki is glaring at him. A death glare. The one Jinki only uses when somebody ate his chicken. Jonghyun gulps.

“How am I the jerk, Kim Jerkhyun? And how would you know that I've been like this all day, you came back like five minutes ago!”

Jonghyun arches his brow. Suddenly chuckling, he sweeps his boyfriend into a tight hug. Jinki is struggling, but gives up after a few tries. Stupid, muscular, forgetful Jonghyun. So Jinki just huffs and doesn't hug him back. Instead he chooses to just glare at the wall.

“Is that what this is about? That I left you alone?”

Jinki chooses not to add 'On our anniversary.'. Instead he crunches his nose up. Jonghyun only chuckles again and pecks Jinki on the nose and then on the lips. Jinki turns his head away, blushing.

 

Well, since you aren't talking to me I think I'll have the chicken and presents I prepared for our anniversary all for myself. Hmm, what a pity.”

 

And with those last words Jonghyun skips into the kitchen, humming a happy tune. And Jinki? Well, wide eyed Jinki couldn't follow him faster. Jumping on Jonghyun's back, he knocks the both of them over. Littering his boyfriends face with kisses, Jinki grips onto Jonghyun's shirt for dear life.

“Sorry. I thought you forgot.”, he mumbles in his most adorable voice. Jonghyun nearly can't take the cuteness.

Chuckling softly, Jonghyun Jinki's cheek and pecks him on the lips.

“How could I forget my most adorable boyfriend?”

Jinki blushes at that and buries his face into the younger's neck. Softly nosing along the soft skin there, he can't help but let out a content sigh. He doesn't really care that they are on the kitchen floor. It's not like they haven't been doing anything in the kitchen before. Don't tell Key.

After a long comfortable silence, Jonghyun is the first to do something. Cupping Jinki's face, he forces his boyfriend to face him. Captivated by the leaders beautiful eyes, he leans in for a long kiss. Slowly closing his eyes, he lets himself drown in the sweet taste of his Dubu. Jonghyun feels Jinki's fingers travelling from his cheek, over his neck to his chest, where they grip his shirt tightly. Jonghyun, on the other hand, twist his fingers in the older's soft hair and deepens the kiss.

Breaking the kiss because of their need to breathe, the both can't help but smile at each other.

“I love you!”, they say at the same time and then break out into laughter, clutching onto each other, never intending to let go.

“So, you wanna skip chicken and come straight to the dessert?”, Jonghyun suggests, eyebrows waggling and Jinki can't help but blush. For some moments his eyes dart from Jonghyun's face to the bags he supposes the chicken is in and back again. Smiling lazily, he leans into Jonghyun again and they kiss for a short moment until Jinki breaks the kiss.

“Nah, chicken first.”, and then he's gone.

Jonghyun can't help but laugh and think about how he loves this man.

 

~ Author's Note ~

Cough...well...I'm sorry. *bows*

Hope you're not too disappointed XDD

COMMENT <3...or don't...wouldn't blame you :P