Meeting Eunhyuk

Since were You a Ninja?!

Donghae sat on the roof of the high school dorm.
  Why do I have to do this? I mean, let people push me around. He thought sighing.
Lee Donghae was just a normal junior in high school, except for thing.
He was a full-fledged ninja.
  "Man, I hate how I can't use what I've learned against those jerks." Donghae muttered with an annoyed
tone.
Suddenly, the door to the rooftop opened causing the brunette to jump up to his feet alarmed.
He turned to see Hangeng, a fellow ninja standing there in the doorway.
  "Moping again, Donghae?" the Chinese ninja inquired coming next to him.
  "Geez, Hankyung hyung. Don't scare me like that." The brunette growled sitting back down.
  "I'd appreciate it if you didn't call me by that Korean name." Hangeng retorted.
Donghae sighed.
  "Fine, Hangeng. What do want anyway?" the brunette questioned his older friend.
"I was wondering if you were meditating or something. But I see your still moping about not being able to use your abilities at school."
The Chinese ninja replied sitting down.
  "It's stupid I can't fight them. I mean, you saw what happened to because of it." Donghae said touching his shoulder gently.
  "Does it still hurt?" Hangeng asked looking at him worriedly.
  "No, but those jerks weren't holding back. I can't just let them beat the hell out of me again." The brunette whispered.
  "I agree, Donghae. I give you permission as your senior, to protect yourself in those situations." The Chinese ninja told Donghae
assuringly.
  "Thanks, Hangeng hyung." He replied with a big smile.
--
  "Gym…I want to go to gym…" the brunette groaned.
It was a free day today since their midterm exams were over.
However, you had get permission to go anywhere else from your homeroom teacher.
  "May I go to the gym to run laps?" Donghae finally asked his teacher.
  "Fine, but check in here right before lunch and after school. You understand?" the teacher replied sternly.
Donghae made his way to the gym, really wanting to get somewhere he felt comfortable.
While on his way, he suddenly heard music start playing.
Curious, he followed the music to the school largest dance room.
He recognized the song as "Boom Boom" performed by SUJU.
Peering in the ajar door, he noticed only one person inside.
It was a boy about his age.
He had short blonde and light skin.
His body was very skinny and fit at that.
Donghae watched him as he began to dance to the music.
The teen was really good; he matched the beat perfectly like he was born to perform it.
  "Can I help you?" the boy asked as the music was finished.
The brunette jumped and fell back and banged his head on the door.
  "Hey! Are you okay?!" the teen asked coming next to him worriedly.
Donghae rubbed his head and his cheeks flushed red.
  "Y-yeah…I'm okay…" he replied assuringly.
  Was I staring??? The brunette thought feeling really embarrassed now causing his cheeks to darken.
  "I really surprised you, didn't I?" the teen said with a smile.
Donghae just nodded.
  "I'm Lee Donghae, sorry for interrupting you." The brunette apologized.
The teen smiled.
  "It's okay, I'm Lee Hyukjae. I like to be called Eunhyuk though." He replied pulling Donghae up.
Donghae smiled back.
  "Okay, Eunhyuk. What are you doing here alone?" the brunette asked curiously.
Eunhyuk smiled and let Donghae come back into the dance room.
  "I wanted to practice. Besides, I can't come and practice in here when we have class." The blonde replied walking over to the stereo.
  "But why alone? Don't you have anyone that you can practice with?" Donghae inquired looking around the room.
He had never been in any of the dance rooms and he was surprised to see the walls covered in mirrors.
  "I don't have anyone that wants to. Well, that likes to anyway." Eunhyuk admitted looking down slightly.
  "That's not true, Eunhyuk. You just haven't asked." A voice said from the door.
Both teens turned to the door to see a young man with platinum blonde hair and onyx eyes standing at the doorway.
  "Leeteuk hyung, you know no one wants to." The blonde protested.
Leeteuk sighed and came next to him.
  "I'll dance with you, how does that sound?" he asked. "And you must be Lee Donghae, correct?"
Donghae nodded.
  "Aren't you Park Leeteuk, the student council president?" the brunette replied.
  "Yes, I am. It is a pleasure to finally meet you." Leeteuk said with a bright smile.
  "Y-You too, hyung." Donghae said blushing lightly.
--
Donghae and Eunhyuk became great friends right away and they decided to hand out after school.
It was almost lunchtime and the brunette had to check in with his teacher.
Eunhyuk decided to come along as well.
  "Good to see that you actually listened to me." The teacher said as Donghae came into the classroom.
  "I would never break my promises, sir." Donghae assured the teacher.
  "Good, I'm glad to have one student that keeps their promises." The teacher said with a slight smile.
With that, the brunette left the room and met up with Eunhyuk to go to lunch.
They met up with Donghae's friends Kyuhyun, Kangin, and Ryeowook.
  "Nice you meet you all, I'm Lee Hyukjae but you can call me Eunhyuk." Eunhyuk introduced himself.
Ryeowook smiled.
  "Nice to meet you, Eunhyuk hyung. I'm Kim Ryeowook." The soft-spoken teen replied.
  "Kim Kangin." The strong-looking teen said shaking his hand.
  "And I'm Cho Kyuhyun, a pleasure." The spiky-haired brunette added.
  "It's really nice to me you." The blonde said with a smile.
  "May we join you?" came Leeteuk's voice.
Leeteuk walked over with two black-haired teens and Eunhyuk nodded.
  "Donghae, everyone, these are my friends." He told Donghae and his friends.
  "I'm Park Leeteuk, if you didn't know." the student body president said bowing his head.
  "Kim Yesung, nice to meet you." The spiky black-haired teen replied with a nod.
  "Lee Sungmin." The raven-haired teen said softly.
  "Nice to meet you guys. Well, come sit and we will eat!" Donghae said with a bright smile.
While they ate together, Donghae noticed his favorite friend Ryeowook keep looking at the teen called Yesung.
The brunette poked Eunhyuk arm and pointed at the soft-spoken teen.
  "So, what do you guys want to do for the rest of the school day?" Leeteuk asked all the ones at the table.
  "Why don't we all hang out somewhere?" Yesung suggested taking a slight glance at Ryeowook.
  "Great idea, hyung." Kyuhyun agreed.
The blonde smiled.
  "Alright, let's hang out under the cherry trees behind the school." He added.
All the others nodded in agreement.
--
Once they finished their lunches the group of friends headed to the cherry trees.
  "Mind telling me a little about your friends?" Eunhyuk asked Donghae as they brought up the rear of the group.
  "Well, Ryeowook is a wonderful cook, piano player, and singer. Kangin is in the judo club, scary when mad, and really strong. And
Kyuhyun is a videogame addict, evil in many ways, and also a great singer." The brunette replied. "What about your friends?"
  "Let me think, Yesung is a great singer, loves turtles, and he's quiet most of the time. Leeteuk is great at the piano, he's really kind, and
he acts like a mother. And Sungmin, he plays piano and guitar, does martial arts, and has a nice singing voice." Eunhyuk answered.
  "Sungmin doing martial arts? That's surprising, he's really quiet." Donghae said looking at him interested.
  So, he's like me in a way. The brunette thought. 
  "Do you have any fighting training?" the blonde asked curiously.
  "Not really." Donghae lied.
-- 
They reached the cherry trees and all sat down.
Donghae noticed that Kyuhyun had his evil smirk and that wasn't good.
  "What are you up to maknae?" the brunette questioned.
The maknae looked at him surprised.
  "I'm not up to anything, Donghae hyung." Kyuhyun replied looking at him innocently.
Donghae wasn't that easily fooled by anyone, at least since he finished his ninja training.
  "Don't lie to me, Kyuhyun." The brunette growled softly.
In turn, it caused the maknae to smile.
  "I was just thinking about something, that's all." He retorted softly.
Ryeowook looked worriedly at Kangin as the strong-looking teen sighed.
Sungmin kept quiet and Yesung looked at Ryeowook.
  "Ryeowook, what will happen?" the spiky black-haired teen asked.
  "Well, it depends on who the victim is and what he's planning." The soft-spoken teen replied shyly.
Yesung smiled and patted his shoulder.
  "I hope it's nothing bad." He said with a smile.
Ryeowook blushed lightly and nodded.
  "Me too, hyung." He whispers softly.
Leeteuk sighs and looks at Kangin.
  "Will everything be okay when he's like that?" he asked curiously.
  "Depends on what he thinking." Kangin answered sighing as well.
That was when Kyuhyun smirked again.
He leaned over to Sungmin and pecked him on the lips.
The raven-haired teen quickly pushed him away and went a deep red.
  "Kyuhyun! How could you do that?!" Kangin snapped at him pulling him over and putting him in a headlock.
  "Let him go, Kangin!" Donghae protested.
Leeteuk pulled Kyuhyun away from the strong-looking teen and bopped him on the head softly.
Ryeowook touched Sungmin's shoulder gently looking at him worriedly.
  "Are you okay, Sungmin hyung?" the soft-spoken teen asked.
Sungmin's face a deep red color and he grabbed onto Ryeowook, burying his face in his shoulder.
  "You embarrassed him, Kyuhyun. Nice going." Eunhyuk sighed.
  "Sorry, I couldn't resist." The maknae replied with a crooked smile. "Sorry, Sungmin hyung."
The raven-haired teen looked over.
  "It's okay, Kyuhyun." He whispered back.
PART 1 END!!! 
--
Well, what do you think?? Please comment!