Cold-hearted Maknae?

Forever Vampire

"Hankyung hyung is Heechul hyung's boyfriend?" Sungmin repeated confused. "But then why was he 
kissing Yesung hyung?" 
Eunhyuk chuckled.
"Heechul hyung is always flirting with anyone and he can't see Hankyung hyung that much. But he was 
just trying to get Hankyung hyung to want him more." Donghae chimes in.
"Donghae hyung!" Ryeowook snapped at the brunette.
"Sorry, sorry…" the brunette apologized.
--
Pulling up to a mall, the 4 boys got out the car.
"Now, let's go in." Donghae said pulling Eunhyuk with him.
"If you're wondering, yes Eunhyuk hyung and Donghae hyung are together." Ryeowook said as they 
followed the other two.
"I can tell…" Sungmin said touching his neck unconsciously. 
"Is what Kyuhyun did bothering you?" the spiky-haired boy asked calmly.
"A little…I mean, he was just messing with me…right?" the raven-haired boy replied nervously.
"Kyuhyun's done that to me as well. That was when I first came to live with Yesung hyung." Ryeowook 
said patting the other boy's shoulder.
Once entering the mall, Sungmin was surprised at how deserted it was. 
"Alright, Ryeowook go ahead and take Sungmin hyung to buy some new clothes and whatever else he 
needs." Eunhyuk suggested.
"Okay then, let's go Sungmin hyung." The spiky-haired boy said pulling Sungmin along with him.
Sungmin allowed himself to be pulled away by the soft-spoken vampire.
"Ryeowook, where are we going?" the raven-haired boy asked curiously as he was still being pulled.
"To the clothes shop, its called "Choi Boutique". I have a friend that works there." Ryeowook replied 
pulling him into a large clothes shop.
 "Kibummie!" the spiky-haired boy called out.
A boy with short black hair looked up from some clothes he was sorting and smiled.
"Ryeowook hyung, what can I do for you?" the boy asked.
 "I need some new clothes for Sungmin hyung here. Do you any that he could wear Kibummie?" Ryeowook asked curiously.
"It's Kibum, hyung. Yeah, I can probably help you both find something." Kibum replied with a sigh.
"You're still calling him that?" a voice said from behind them.
Sungmin turned around to see a young man with slicked back short black hair and a well-built figure come out of a back room. 
"Ah, Siwon hyung. Ryeowook hyung needs some clothes for his new friend." Kibum replied facing the older looking male. 
  "I see, well, come with me and I'll help you find what you like." Siwon said motioning for the two to follow him.
Bring them into a backroom; Siwon pulled an outfit off a pile.
It had a pink lining and a pink belt.
The pants were black with pink knee patches.
The shirt was black with the same style as the one he was wearing but it had pink lining on all the 
edges. 
And a pink tanktop underneath it.
"What do you think of it?" the well-built young man asked.
Sungmin's face brightened when he say it was pink.
 "I love it!!! Can I try it on?" he replied excitedly.
 Siwon smiled and nodded handing the outfit to raven-haired boy.
Sungmin took off to the dressing room, leaving Ryeowook with his friend.
"So, he's the one Kyuhyun chose?" Siwon inquired.
"Yes, but Kyuhyun hasn't told him about anything except his payment for saving him." The 
spiky-haired boy answered with a gentle sigh. 
"He's chosen Sungmin hyung as his mate, but Sungmin hyung must decide if that's what he wants."
--
Sungmin undressed and pulled on the outfit while humming a soft tone.
While pulling on the pink belt, there was a knock on the door.
"Yes?" he called.
"Its Kibum, Ryeowook hyung is asking if you need any help." Came Kibum's voice came through 
the door.
"No thank you. I'm fine." The raven-haired boy replied pulling on the pink tanktop. 
"Okay, if you need anything please let me know." Kibum said before walking away.
Once he finished dressing, Sungmin looked at him in the mirror.
A gleeful smile spread across his lips as he looked at himself clad in the adorable outfit.
This is so like me! Sungmin thought as he did a little spin.
He then walked back to where Ryeowook and Siwon were waiting.
"Sungmin hyung! You look great!" Ryeowook cheered when Sungmin walked into the room.
"He's right, you look amazing hyung." Siwon agreed with a smile.
"I'd have to agree on that." A voice said from behind Sungmin. 
The raven-haired boy spun around to see a familiar crimson orbs and deep brown hair.
"Kyu-Kyuhyun!" he said surprised falling backwards only to be caught around his waist by the maknae.
"Kyuhyun let him go!" Ryeowook hissed softly before coming over and pulling Sungmin away from Kyuhyun. "Are you okay, Sungmin hyung?"
The raven-haired boy tried to keep himself from blushing in embarrassment as his memories of that morning
brought back his previous nervousness.
"Sungmin hyung, what's wrong?" Siwon asked worriedly.
"Kyu-Kyuhyun…why did you do that?" Sungmin questioned the maknae softly not meeting the older male's crimson eyes.
"Why did I do what?" Kyuhyun answered confused.
"Were you just…messing with me?" the raven-haired boy asked feeling tears fill his eyes.
"No, I-I wasn't. I'm sorry about upsetting you." The maknae said softly.
Sungmin looked at him surprised by the gentleness in his voice as he apologized.
The raven-haired boy pulled away from Ryeowook and came over to the maknae. 
Kyuhyun took ahold of Sungmin's hands in his.
"I hope you don't feel trapped with us." He said softly.
"No, I feel more at ease with you and your brothers then when I'm alone at home…" Sungmin admitted not looking up at Kyuhyun.
Then all of the sudden, the maknae was shoved from behind into the raven-haired boy.
"Just kiss and make up!" came two familiar voices from the doorway.
Kyuhyun landed on top of Sungmin and rolled off of him quickly not to embarrass him further.
"I swear to god, Eunhyuk and Donghae hyung! You always have to pull this crap!" the maknae 
snapped at the blonde and brunette standing in the doorway.
"Hyungs, that was cruel!" Ryeowook fumed at the two.
Siwon shook his head and sighed.
Sungmin's pale cheeks were painted a deep red and he wouldn't look at anyone.
"Now look what you did!" Kyuhyun growled at his brothers.
"Are you two picking on Kyuhyun again?" a gentle voice came from behind them.
"Leeteuk hyung!" the hyper pair exclaimed when seeing their eldest brother them.
"Did you buy that outfit yet?" Leeteuk asked coming next to Ryeowook.
"Not yet, hyung. Siwon hyung, how much would that be?" the spiky-haired boy replied.
Siwon smiled.
"Since he's a new addition to our family and he's here for the first time, it's on the house." 
The well built young man answered.
"Are you sure?!" Sungmin exclaimed worriedly.
"It's fine, it's a prototype of the new style that's coming out. Kibum will get your clothes so 
you can change if you'd like to wear your previous clothing." Siwon said with a smile.
Right then, Kibum came in with the raven-haired boy's clothes.
"Here you go, Sungmin hyung." The dark-haired boy said handing Sungmin his clothes.
"Thank you, Kibum." The raven-haired boy said with a smile.
"You're welcome." Kibum replied smiling back.
"Well now, how about we all go out to eat? I've already called Heechul about it." Leeteuk 
inquired of the group.
"It is about that time, isn't it? Let me put the sign up to notify any customers that we are on 
lunch break." Siwon answered nodding to Kibum and following the dark-haired boy out of the room.
"Are you all getting along?" the eldest vampire inquired of his brothers and Sungmin.
"I've become very comfortable around your brothers, thank you very much, Leeteuk hyung." Sungmin said with a smile.
A smile spread across the eldest vampire's lips.
"Good, I'm glad to hear that. Now, shall we go eat?" Leeteuk asked the group.
"Yeah!" the group cheered.
--
After waiting for Siwon and Kibum, the group headed to the food court and decided to get pizza.
"Teukie hyung <3!" a familiar voice called over to them as they sat down.
"Heechul, Hankyung, and Yesung. I'm surprised you could leave Shindong behind." Leeteuk chuckled as the 3 came over.
"Well, he's in charge of the shop. So, we promised to bring him some food back." Yesung replied 
sitting down next to Ryeowook.
"That sounds like Shindong hyung." Kyuhyun muttered with a chuckle.
"Come on~ let's eat already." Donghae whined.
"Alright, alright. Let's eat." The eldest vampire chuckled.
They all ordered their food and talked while they waited.
"So Sungmin hyung, where do you live?" Kibum asked out of the blue.
"On the other side of town…in a apartment complex…" Sungmin answered nervously.
"Do you have a job?" Siwon inquired.
"No, I'm going to be evicted next month because I can't pay rent…" the raven-haired boy said 
softly.
Kyuhyun looked at him surprised.
"Then would you like to come live with us for a while?" Leeteuk suggested watching for the 
dongsaeng's for a reaction.
Kyuhyun looked at him as if frightened but his cheeks held a pink tint.
"Are you sure, Leeteuk hyung? I-I don't want to intrude…" Sungmin said really embarrassed by the 
elder's request.
"I'm sure to many of our family taken a liking to you." The eldest vampire said as a waiter 
served their drinks. "Thank you."
"He's right, you've left quite an impression on us." Heechul said looking at their maknae with a 
smirk.
Kyuhyun blushed and looked away from the diva.
"Food's here!" Donghae cheered.
They all ate with occasional conversations.
"Um, Leeteuk hyung?" Sungmin asked.
"Yes, what is it?" Leeteuk replied taking a sip of his soda.
The raven-haired boy took a side-glance at Kyuhyun before sighing.
"I guess…I could stay." He said softly.
"Very well, you can room with Kyuhyun if you'd like." The eldest vampire said with a smile.
"T-that should be fine…" Sungmin said trying to calm his beating heart.
Heechul smirked and looked at Kyuhyun with an evil grin.
--
After they all finished eating, Leeteuk suggested they should pick up dessert and some food for Shingdong.
Each one chose what kind of milkshake they wanted and Leeteuk paid for all of them including a meal for Shindong.
Heechul forced Sungmin to go in Leeteuk's car just so he could be with the maknae.
On the way back, Sungmin stayed quiet.
"Sungmin, can you give me your address and the key to you apartment?" Leeteuk asked. "Then we can go pack all your things."
"O-of course…but all I have is my clothes and my journal…" the raven-haired boy replied softly.
"Nothing else?" the eldest vampire asked surprised.
"No, I sold it all to get the apartment…" Sungmin admitted.
 

Chapter End!