Together we are one

You are so beautiful
Please log in to read the full chapter

My everyday begins with seeing you first every morning. Your sweet smile greeting me and blessing my eyes with sounds of waves rushing but today seems different I open my eyes and you are not there. 

I start calling you but I can't hear replies to my call. It scares me a little when I can't find you anywhere in the house. I start calling you on your mobile but it is not reachable.

My heart starts thinking of thousand possibilities what could have gone wrong. I'm alone and lonely in our house. I don't know what to do anymore. I start to panic and just then I receive a call. I pick it up thinking it is you only to be disappointed to hear my brother speaking from the other end.

He congratulates me and I ask him why, he tells me to take look at the date today. Am I odd today is 31st December and I didn't even know it, the date I met you 15 years ago. As usual I forgot it this year too. Sometimes it surprises me that you are still with me even though I have given so many reasons to you for being annoyed with me. Still even then you always welcome me back with a smile. 

When I am with you I forget about everyone else for me there are only two of us in this world. 

I still remember the day I met you. I had given you black eye thinking that you were going to rob me when the only thing you had done was to say excuse me. You looked as cute as panda with black eye. I still don't know why and how you fell in love with me at first sight. You kept

Please log in to read the full chapter