Gloomy days

Gloomy days

Why is he breathing so loud?

 

Yesung is staring on his peacefully sleeping husband and wants to press a pillow over his face to suffocate him a bit.

 

He can sleep so well because he isn’t carrying a ing baby inside his body.

 

Yesung got angry and grabbed a baby magazine which is laying on his nightstand. He hit Siwon right in head and his poor husband almost got a heart attack.

 

“What is wrong!”

 

Siwon is panicking because he thinks that Yesung is in pain or something happened to him but his husband only glared on him.

 

“You are snoring!”

 

Siwon groaned and fell back on the soft pillows. It is six in the morning and he is sure that he won’t sleep because of this shock which Yesung caused to him. Siwon is staring on the white ceiling of their bedroom and sighed.

 

“I am sorry love. But you should tell me in some nicer way.”

 

Yesung next to his huffed in anger and crossed his arms over his chest only to hiss. His s are so sensitive that everything hurts them. Siwon feels bad for wanting to sleep when his pregnant husband can’t so he turned to Yesung and kissed his cheek.

 

“How are you feeling today?”

 

Yesung glared at him and angrily cried out.

 

“What would you say, hmm?”

 

Siwon is trying to hold back his cooing because Yesung looks so cute when he is pouting. 

 

“I am going to take a shower and then I will cook breakfast while you try to sleep for a while, okay?”

 

Siwon got up and walks in bathroom which is connected to their bedroom. Yesung tries to make himself comfortable on small pile of pillows which are under his back but it isn’t easy. His stomach feels sick when he is laying so that’s why they put pillows under his back but now it is difficult for him to sleep in semi sitting position. Finally he found a little bit comfortable position and closed his eyes but no he feels that he needs to pee. Yesung cries out in annoyance and starts to do breakdancing moves, that’s how Heechul called this process during which Yesung tries to get on his feet. Hyukjae said that Yesung looks like a whale stuck on a beach but he got punched in balls and quickly decided to never make fun of Yesung again for sake of his ability to reproduce. Siwon calls this in much more nicer way - he calls Yesung his little turtle every time he does this. Right now he isn’t there to help Yesung but the small man finally managed to stand up. He is taking small steps and hurries in the bathroom where he disturbs Siwon who is sitting on the toilet.

 

“Move, move!”

 

Yesung yells and his husband is too shocked to move for few seconds. This morning is too crazy for his liking but when he got up from the toilet it gets even worse. There is a dark spot growing on front of Yesung’s grey shorts.

 

“Great, just ing great.”

 

Yesung glared on Siwon and feels tears in his eyes.

 

“Are you happy now?!”

 

Siwon hates to see his cute husband crying, moreover Yesung is yelling on him and that’s not good for their baby. Their doctor told that it is normal that Yesung sometimes pee himself. The baby is now big and pushes on Yesung’s bladder and sometimes he simply can’t hold it.

 

Yesung started to cry and Siwon is comparing him with an ocean of hormones in middle of a tornado. Of course that he is saying this only in his head, he doesn’t want to be hit like Hyukjae.

 

“Babe, please stop crying.”

 

Siwon goes to calm him down and found Yesung who is trying to get out of the wet shorts.

 

“Don’t look at me like that! You and your did this to me!”

Yesung is hysterically crying and his bony shoulders are jumping up and down in rhythm of his sobs. Yesung grabs a clean shirt and tries to close the buttons. Unfortunately his belly is now too big for this shirt and there are missing few centimeters between the buttons and buttonholes. Siwon jumped in shock when Yesung’s crying grows even louder and hurries to his distressed husband. He quickly took of the shirt which is from pre-pregnancy closet and rubs his back to calm him down.

 

“What about shopping?”

 

Yesung’s tears slowed down and he looked on his husband.

 

“Shopping?”

 

Siwon nodded and smiled widely to show his dimples. He knows Yesung like the back of his hand and the word shopping always makes things better. 

 

“We will take a shower and then we will have some delicious breakfast, okay? And then I will take you to Lotte world mall.”

 

Yesung nodded and goes in the bathroom while Siwon throws the shorts in washing machine. Yesung is already rubbing a soft wash cloth over his milky white skin and Siwon got under the stream of warm water too. He gently ran his big hand over Yesung’s stomach where is resting their son and feels a small kick. Siwon smiled and kissed place where should be head of their baby.

 

“Good morning, son.”

 

Yesung is in his seventh month, almost in eight month so the belly bump is really big. Siwon is feeling safer when he is taking shower with him because he is scared that delicate feet of his husband could slip and he can’t let that happen. He washed Yesung’s back and then helped him to sit down so he can wash his hair. Siwon is thinking about their wild in shower but now he is lucky if they have in their bed. He pushes these ideas away and holds the shower head over Yesung’s hair so all the shampoo can be washed away. Then he helped Yesung to stand up and helps him into a soft bathrobe. Siwon walked in their closet and smiled on the black bag which is on easily visible and accessible place. The black bag is their labour bag - inside are clothes for Yesung, clothes for their son, toiletries and few more things which they will need in hospital. Siwon managed to get them a delivery suite in the best hospital, CHA hospital with the best doctors and excellent postpartum care. 

 

Siwon got dressed in pair of sweatpants and T-shirt and then takes his biggest shirt. Yesung put that shirt on and smiled. He feels really comfy in Siwon’s clothes and also the shirt is long enough to reach in middle of his thighs so he doesn’t need underwear. They go downstairs and Siwon heads in kitchen to cook breakfast while Yesung sat down on couch and the TV. He found out that watching cartoons like Bob's Burgers or The Simpsons helps him to calm down and always makes him laugh. Siwon is listening to Yesung’s laughter while he is making pancakes and soon he is putting two plates on the dining table. He called Yesung and then started to write a message to his secretary that today he won’t come in his office. Yesung waddled into the kitchen and sat down.

 

Yesung is humming some melody while covering his pancakes with whipped cream. Siwon wants to ask if he needs to get another can but then Yesung took bottle of maple syrup. Siwon feels that just the sweet scent is pulling his teeth out. He says nothing because first few months were hell of Yesung. His gums were bleeding and he vomited very often so he hurt his vocal cords. Yes, Yesung was suffering so much because of their son. He was also suffering from constipation, heartburn and more so Siwon is thanking to God that his babe is feeling better now.

 

Yesung finished drowning his pancakes in the syrup and grabbed a fork and knife. He started to eat and glared on Siwon who is watching him. Siwon quickly smiled and then started to eat too. After breakfast Yesung has to pee again and then started to get dressed. Putting on a white T-shirt with short sleeve and red stripes is easy but then he is fighting with black maternity dungaree. These pants are comfy but his belly is too big and keeps getting in his way. Luckily for him Siwon came to save him and fastened the straps leading over his shoulders. Yesung smiled a bit and Siwon kissed his cute chubby cheeks. Siwon quickly changed into black smart pants and white shirt. Then he fixed his hairstyle with a bit of hair gel and goes downstairs where is Yesung peeing in their second bathroom. Siwon put on his shoes and waits for Yesung who is waddling out of the bathroom. Yesung now wears only slip-on shoes because his feet are often swollen. Siwon helped Yesung to get in their car.

 

Siwon is driving and Yesung the radio. He is a bit happier than in the morning but wants to torment Siwon a bit more so he isn’t speaking and only watches the city around them. Yesung has already created a long list of his favorite places in Seoul where he will take their son. They bought the most perfect stroller for their baby boy, the nursery is also ready and waits for the little prince. Siwon’s parents more than happy that they are going to have their first grandchild, especially grandson. 

 

They arrived and Siwon helped Yesung out of their car. The smaller male is slowly walking and few people are watching them. It seems quite funny to see handsome Siwon who is supporting back of his husband who looks ridiculously with the huge bump on his petite body. The mall is huge but Yesung found his favorite shop - Dior - and walks inside with Siwon walking behind him. Yesung immediately spotted a nice sweatshirt with open back and went to change it. He came back with an angry expression and tossed the sweatshirt away. 

 

“It won’t fit!”

 

Yesung is almost crying because the sweatshirt is really nice but small. Siwon wrapped his arm around Yesung’s small shoulder and pointed on some nice looking shirt in maternity section. It caught Yesung’s attention and he goes there while Siwon sighed in relief. The shirt really suits him so a shop-assistant carried it away while Siwon is looking around for some new belt. 

 

“Look!”

 

Yesung shrieked loudly and Siwon sees all the shop-assistants smiling because of the cute creature. Siwon hurries to him and sees what is Yesung holding. In his hands is a pair of tiny baby shoes. 

 

“Look at this! Our son has such a tiny feet, can you believe it?”

 

Siwon smiled and takes the tiny shoes. Their baby has the most perfect feet, he is sure with this. 

 

“Do you like them?”

 

Siwon bent down and asked the baby inside Yesung. To their surprise the baby kicked and the cute couple laughed. 

 

“He likes them!”

 

The shop-assistants are also laughing because these two are too cute.

They bought the shoes and few more things. Yesung went in Gucci and sees perfect wool loafer. He is immediately trying them but sees that his feet are too swollen to fit in them. Siwon sees that Yesung is getting angry again and quickly pulled out a chocolate bar and showed it to him.

 

“I know what you are trying to do and stop!”

 

Yesung throws the chocolate back to his husband and frowned. Siwon swiftly caught the bar and put it back in his pocket but he can see that Yesung is regretting giving it back. The petite man is bitting his lower lip because that chocolate bar was his favorite with pieces of strawberries. 

 

“Give it back!”

 

Yesung snatched it from his pocket and starts to eat. He doesn’t need the stupid shoes, they are ugly and later he will find some better loafers. The couple visited few more shops and Siwon is carrying few bags. Then they head to the food section where are also few coffee shops. Yesung is dazed by the heavenly scent of fresh coffee beans but knows that this divine drink isn’t for him. Yesung would do anything to have one americano but he always ends with a smoothie. He sighed and cares the belly bump and takes sip of his smoothie with watermelon, mint and strawberries.

 

“You know …. you can have a coffee.”

 

Yesung isn’t even looking on his husband because he is still angry. Siwon smiled but shakes his head no.

 

“I will have some healthy drink too.”

 

Siwon goes to order a smoothie too and Yesung can’t stay angry anymore. They are drinking their smoothies and out of nowhere Yesung grabs Siwon’s hand. Siwon kissed Yesung’s cheeks and after they finished their drinks they left the mall. Now they need to stop in a supermarket. 

 

Siwon is pushing the trolley and they are slowly adding fruit, vegetable, meat and pastry inside. Then came a long stop in aisles with snacks and sweets. Yesung is throwing chocolate, bonbons, potato chips and many other things inside and then they can head to a cashier. They have everything what Yesung wants and the man is eating onion rings while waiting for his husband to put all the bags in their car. It is lunch time so they went in their favorite restaurant with traditional Korean food. Yesung is eating everything. Soups, fishes, noodles, ribs and vegetable. Siwon has no idea where is all the food going. Yesung is small but he has an appetite of four men. After lunch they have a short walk around a near park so they will have easier digesting and sat down on a bench for a while. 

 

Siwon and Yesung are watching playground where are playing many kids. They can’t wait for taking their son on a playground and hope that their son will find many good friends. After some time they drive home and Yesung is exercising yoga for a while with Siwon running on a treadmill next to him. Then they take a shower together and Yesung takes a nap and Siwon is baking a home made pizza for dinner. When he is done he went in their bedroom and watches his sleeping beauty for few minutes because Yesung is so cute. His little snores, and the way he drools a bit. Yesung is wearing wrap black maternity dress which are the most comfortable now. Like this he doesn’t need to fight with pants every time he needs to use the toilet and Siwon can drool over Yesung’s slim long legs.

 

Siwon slowly put his hand on the bump and gently kiss him. He can’t wait for seeing their baby. Soon Yesung stirs a bit and opened his eyes. 

 

“What are you doing?”

 

Siwon helped him to get him up and they go downstairs to eat their lunch. Suddenly the door bell rings and there is Siwon’s secretary with some documents which his boss wanted. Yesung is watching her with slice of the pizza and watches her seductively throwing her long hair around and showing her big s to his husband. Yesung is munching on the delicious pizza and plots her murder. Maybe that he is paranoid but it isn’t normal that she is wearing clothes with such a huge V neck. Siwon is trying to get her out of their house as quickly as he can and then sighed when he can finally close the front door behind her.

 

“If she touches you one more time, then I will eat her.”

 

Siwon turned to his pouty husband and kissed tip off his button nose.

 

“If I ever stop adoring you then you can eat me too.”

 

They eat the pizza but Yesung still feels hungry. They are watching My little bride in the TV and Yesung is fidgeting because he has his needs.

 

“Do we have some mint ice cream with chocolate chips?”

 

Siwon shrugged because he doesn’t want to give him ice cream. He could get sick from eating so much food in such a very short time. Yesung is silent for few minutes but then looked up on Siwon.

 

“Your son wants ice cream. Your son who is currently squishing my internal organs.”

 

Siwon sighed and opened his eyes.

 

“Fine.”

 

Yesung smirked and watches Siwon who goes to get the ice cream.

 

“And take some gummy bears when you are already in the kitchen.”

 

Siwon brings him the ice cream and gummy bears but then left the living room. Yesung’s pregnant brain full of raging hormones came with an idea. 

 

You are disgusting and he doesn’t want to look at you anymore.

 

He is ready to call a commando consisting of Heechul, Leeteuk and Donghae who could beat him but then Siwon came back with body lotion and foot cream. He silently sat down next to Yesung and takes one red gummy bear and lifted Yesung’s shirt. He squeezed a big amount of the body lotion in his palm and then started to run his palms over Yesung’s belly. Like this his babe won’t have stretch marks which are scaring him and Siwon loves this skin ship with his husband so he does this every evening. Once he ran away from a business meeting only to be able to do this.

 

Yesung is eating the ice cream with gummy bears but leaves the red ones for Siwon because they are his favorite ones. Siwon moves to massage Yesung’s small swollen feet and his husband is in pleasure. This is the best feeling. Siwon is gently massaging Yesung’s calves and has to say that he has become an expert in shaving legs, since Yesung’s belly got so big, Siwon is now in charge of shaving his husband’s legs. Siwon’s soft hands move to Yesung’s swollen ankles and slowly continue to his small heels and tiny toes. The movie ended and Siwon turned to Yesung only to realize that the petit man is asleep. Siwon sat down next to him and eat the gummy bears while watching end of some basketball match with Yesung’s head resting on his chest. The man is mumbling something from his deep sleep and Siwon kissed his cheeks to soothe him. Yesung snuggled closer to him and smiled a bit because he loves Siwon’s nice scent - it makes him feel safe and loved. 

 

Siwon is his black hair for a while and then turned off the TV. He carefully picked up his husband and carried him upstairs in their bedroom and laid him down on the bed. Yesung snuggled to the soft pillows around him and sighed because he needs Siwon’s warm body pressed to him. In few seconds his wish came true because Siwon got under the covers and immediately wrapped his strong arm around his husband and unborn son. He doesn’t want to change even one single thing on their life. Here he has everything what he has ever wanted and needed.