Stability

Existence of True Love

Spring 2008 / Busan

"Babe can you help me to find my other sock? why do i keep losing a sock goddamit!" Chaeyeon seems both upset and panic for a sock, she look a little bit nervous as well.

"Calm down, i think it's only get misplaced somewhere in the laundry room. ah see! here it is!" the other girl, shorter by a centimeter said to keeping her calm and thank god she found the sock.

"Thanks babe, i dont know what do i do without you. it that i have to leave this beautiful town..... and a beautiful fiance like you" Chaeyeon give her fiance a quick little peck.

"Chae, please dont make it harder than it already did. you are meant to be in Seoul, this town wouldn't be able to support your dream" The fiance said.

"No, it was our dream, remember? We both are supposed to leave this town, together, chasing OUR dream.." Chaeyeon in the edge of breaking, she just hate how she got into this situation.

"Honey, i know. but things arent always as smooth as we planned. You know my father is sick and i have to take care of him" the short black hair fiance explained with sadness in her voice, she never wish to happen as well.

"I know... im sorry" Chaeyeon was taken a back and felt sorry for what she said.

"I promise you, once my father can get back to his feet i will join your adventure in Seoul, okay?" She still insist to make Chaeyeon stop the gloomy negative thought and encourage her with promises. Chaeyeon completely fell for the girl spell. She always does. Chaeyeon are completely madly in love with her fiance.

"How can someone be as beautiful and as kind as you. Im so just lucky to have you" Chaeyeon cupped her fiancee cheeks and slowly their lips tangled. it was pure soft genuine kiss.

"I love you, Lee Chaeyeon"

"I love you too, Miyawaki Sakura"

Sakura were a transfer student from Japan when she was only 5th grader. Chaeyeon always been in love with her after the first time she lay eyes on her. Sakura would always stick to Chaeyeon because she were the only one who tried to communicate with her eventhough she have zero knowledge in Japanese, but Chaeyeon never gives up. to get a girl's heart is to moved her by words, at least that what she believed. Finally in a 3rd year of Junior High School she mastered a Japanese Language and confessed her love to Sakura in which the feeling are mutual and they have dated eversince.

They both have a big dream, Chaeyeon wants to be a professional dancer and Sakura wants to be an actress. Both really wants to get out of this small town after they graduate from high school to achieve their dreams. But universe said otherwise, only Chaeyeon get a chance to leave whereas Sakura has to stay in town to take care of her sick father. Both were devastated, their dream of getting out of town together, achieve their dreams and probablu getting married are crushed the day Sakura's father get diagnosed of stage one cancer.

Sakura on the other hand get up and trying to be positive. She wants Chaeyeon to achieve her own dream without having to be dragged into this unfortunate situation. Sakura then propose Chaeyeon to be her wife one night and said

"i want you to keep walking towards your dream and i promised i will always be there to support you. no matter what i will be yours, so Lee Chaeyeon, will you marry me?"

Chaeyeon cant hold her tears anymore, she never thought that Sakura really think this through to take her hand on marriage. She always thought she will be  the one who propose the other. Chaeyeon is happy enough to forget about their failed plan. she got to be Sakura's fiance and she will go to Seoul to achieve her dream. at least they are moving forward one step closer to their goals.

the night were beautiful. it was the moment of Chaeyeon life. she will never ever forget that day.


"dont forget to take your vitamin twice a day, to keep you fit with your tight schedule" Sakura remind the chubby cheek brown haired fiancee while fixing the latter jacket's colar.

"yes mam" Chaeyeon reply with a smile, thinking how cute her fiance are.

"and dont forget to call me once you arrived okay?" Sakura keep reminding her fiancee to always keeping in touch.

"yes baby, i wouldnt ever want to make my fiance worried am i?" Chaeyeon said while give alittle kiss to her fiancee's cheek.

"alright now give me a real goodbye kiss" without worrying much about people around in the airport they both kiss like it's the end of the world. after a few minutes of savoring each other lips their face finally breaking apart and Chaeyeon see Sakura's eyes filled with tears.

"baby, i will come back as soon as i can, okay? i love you" Chaeyeon hugged Sakura it was tight warm hug. both dont want to let it go.

"im just afraid that Seoul will change you ...and your heart" Sakura tried to wipe her unstopable tears, she wouldn't thought it would be this painful to be left out.

"baby look at me" Chaeyeon put her hand to Sakura chin and make her look at Chaeyeon face.

"baby i love you. one big city wont change me or change my love for you. your heart is mine and my heart is yours and it always will be. i promise" with those promises Sakura's heart were sealed with warm fluttery feelings. she believe in Chaeyeon to take a lead to towards their goal. they both hugged very tightly.

"i love you too Lee Chaeyeon" Sakura fix Chaeyeon's jacket collar once more and kiss her goodbye.

-------

year 2020 / McDonalds

"so this girl, your high school sweet heart.. i really like her" Wonyoung keeping track of the story with taking a few notes.

"you do?" 

"yes, she really are sweet and really took good care of  you and her father. she makes a good mother. hmmm i think she is my mother" Wonyoung squinted her eyes while chewing her fries, acting like a detective that have found a light of truth.

"oh you think so? should i stop this story then" Chaeyeon ready to get off her chair but Wonyoung stop her by pull Chaeyeon's shirt not letting her mom go anywhere.

"wait wait, im not sure! i still havent listen to other evidence yet" Chaeyeon see how cute her daughter are when she is into something, she cant help not to continue her story.

"alright nancy drew, lets fast forward to Fall 2008"

"but first let me get a ketchup for my burger"