Final

Sassaeng

SASSAENG

I have watched their videos for the whole day yet this wants, this longing, this obsession over these boys are not receding even a bit. I must watch them face to face. I must meet them. I must...


Have them!


The first one... Which one? I can't take all five of them at the same time. I have no such power to do so. But if they are alone, I can take them one by one without failure.


Yeah... I should start with our precious charismatic leader Seungho.


So after a week of planning, I shall start it tonight. I had monitor them and I knew their schedule. And that night, as always, Seungho was out alone, heading to a noodle shop a few blocks down the MBLAQ dorm.


That noodle shop is his favorite. Mine too. To be fair, the noodles are delicious. What was that sound? Is that the sound of my stomach? Why is Seungho eating those noodles deliciously?
I should order one- No! I'm on a mission here.
With an empty stomach and almost drooling saliva, I watched from the hidden corner under my large hoody as Seungho finished eating and was about to walk back.


This should be my chance. Seungho would walk through that dark alley towards the dorm and once I see the opening... Hehe... I will spray this chloroform on his face. He will lost his consciousness and I will finally bring him back home for my collection of pretty boys.


The alley was dark and humid and most importantly, empty.


This is my chance.


I dug my hand into my sweatshirt pocket and was about to fish out the bottle of my madness when I realized the echoing footsteps of Seungho had stopped.


I looked up and he was looking back at me.


!


He noticed me.


"Are you following me?"


Damn! He is so handsome raising one brow that way. I felt heat on my cheeks. Damn it all! I shall just bring him by force!


Taking out the chloroform bottle and with a war-like-shout, I marched closer to him, holding up the bottle, ready to press the liquid out on his face when unexpectedly, my hand was twisted behind and I was kicked to the ground.


Man... I forgot he took boxing...


"Come right at me. I'll kick your off."


I gulped. His glare definitely way scarier that what I watched on TV. I think my life is in a threat.
I shall retreat for now.


But of course I am never a quitter. I just had a little change in my brilliant plan to kidnap my babies to be mine, and mine only.


Why don't I start with GO first. After all, he is definitely less scarier that Seungho but just on the similar handsome level as the leader.


And tonight, he was walking back from the computer game centre, singing softly to himself as he walked through the empty alley unsuspectingly.
He has such sweet voice even singing on the street. I shall have him and his voice and mine only.


But of course the spray is not the weapon of choice this time. I had but a brand new taser that will knock one large guy in a second.


But... Wait a minute. Didn't we walk past this shop already? My stamina is really bad. I'm starting to pant as I followed GO into another right corner and a few minutes later... This is the same shop!


Whatever! The street might not be empty but I shall take the risk before I collapsed out of exhaustion.
Slowly catching up to him, I was about to land a hand on his shoulder when he suddenly burst into a sprint, leaving just a gush of wind behind.


I was left there dumbfounded. I'm too tired to chase him.


Damn...


Fine, I'll the cutie maknae instead. Why not? I left the best for the last. I have also trained myself for the past month after the failed attempt on Seungho and GO. I took boxing and did 2 KM marathon every morning. Now I can easily subdue Mir and bring him back to be my treasure.


Hehehe...


I will have Mir for myself.


Look at how handsome yet cute man Mir is. He was skipping down the road happily like a little red riding hood, unbeknown of a dangerous wolf lurking  his way here.


Hehe. This time I will not fail.


Mir was skipping further and further away from the crowd. Yes. My chance is coming closer and soon, you will be mine, my cute little farm-idol Mir.
Strange... He soon stopped skipping. Maybe he is tired. He then stopped walking altogether so I had to stop too, a few steps behind him.
And then, he turned.


. He noticed me as well. But it doesn't matter. I have trained myself for this moment. I shall not fail even if Mir engaged into 1 on 1 fight with me.


Once he fully turned, it was weird how Mir had his head down. Then, I heard it. At first, I thought maybe I had misheard. Was it a laugh?


Soon, the laugh was clearer and... Creepy.


That was when Mir looked up and I couldn't help but gasped at the madness shadow inside those eyes looking at me and the creepy smile and sound of the evil chuckled surrounding us both.


"Hello..."


I swallowed. Had Mir ever sound so creepy before?
Unconsciously, I took a step back when he stepped closer.


"Aww... Don't be scared. I promised I won't kill you." ! He had a knife! "I'll just make you feel pain. A lot of pain." 


He suddenly ran towards me so on reflex, I screamed and ran away, as fast and as far as possible.


I am not afraid. No. But maybe I will change a fandom. Just because..

 

 

 

 

Mir entered the dorm, smiling as he saw both his hyungs were loitering around the living room, watching TV. He sat on the armchair and took out his 'knife', using it to scratch his head.


"You still take that knife-toy everywhere?" Seungho asked amused.


"Well, I just scared a sassaeng away with this. It just very useful." Mir laughed, kissing the blade lovingly before throwing his hyungs a mischievous wink.


"I'm pretty sure we lost a fan already."


"Then, that sassaeng is not crazy enough to be our fans."


They laughed harmoniously and happily.