Special Chapter : -

HER : Park Shin Hye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hong Ki. Are you sleeping?"

"Hong Ki?"

"What's wrong, Shin Hye?"

Shin Hye? He call his girlfriend name?

"Why these box full with a woman's thing?"

"Where you get it?"

"At the closet behind my room. Can I look at it?"

"Sure."

"Really? It's not your?"

"Yah, I'm a man. Soo Hyun too. So, it's definitely your, Shin Hye."

"Who? Me? Who is Shin Hye?"

"Why you don't said anything, Hong Ki yah? Who is Shin Hye? Why you always calling her name? It is me? You call that's name twice today. Yah, open the door."

"I'm sleepy."

"Aish. Hong Ki? Please. Open the door."

"Aish."

When she walking back to her room, Hong Ki slowly come out from his room. She was speechless when saw someone running to the front door, and closed it before she can said something.

"Soo Hyun want to met me. Bye!"

"Did Soo Hyun Oppa come home tonight? Hong Ki!"

 

"Yah. Why you keep calling her's name again? Look, how many times I have to reject her's call. She already curious."

"I'm sorry. I always forget who she are .. I can't stand to lied to her."

"Yah Lee Hong Ki. Get a grip of yourself. Even her faces changes but her personality still same. You know her better. She will find out if your keep doing the same mistake."

"Where are you going? You have to explain everything to her now."

"I will. But now I have to do something important before someone exposed my secret. Hong Ki. Bring her out for dinner tonight."

"What should I said if she asking about you?"

"After that, stay with her at my villa. I will met her there next week."

"Yah. I don't know what excuse I have to said again."

"I'll call her tonight."

 

************

 

"Oppa."

"Where are you, Dear?"

"I'm out for dinner with Hong Ki. Are you okay?"

"Hmm. Why?"

"Hong Ki said you had a fever. And you busy with your project lately that's why I don't call you. Are you mad at me?"

"I don't dare."

"I know. Do you miss me? I miss you, Oppa. Please come home soon, okay? Ah. I have to go. Hong Ki bring me to watch some movie. Okay?"

"Okay."

 

"Oppa .. can you help me?"

Their first conversations, 2 weeks before it become worse.

"Oppa, I want to tell them .."

"Tell who?"

"My friends. They have to know."

"Shin Hye, do you want they share the same burden with you? You would put them in trouble, in danger if you do that."

"But .."

Her phone ringing. She hesitated whether to answer it or not.

"You guys should stop contacting each other."

"Why?"

"Shin Hye, you can share everything with me. I'll keep it secretly. I promise."

 

She doesn't know that he is the master mind for all things happen. He have to make sure she believed him that the stalker would kill her co-stars if she do something, and of course except him since their never had project together yet.

 

He throw away Hyun Bin's handphone at the wall. His face slowly changes to irritated when ..

"I like her. Can you make she falling in love to me?"

"Ah. Excuse me? You want what?"

"I want her to be my wife."

"Why you don't approach her by yourself?"

"Do you think I can do that? She already friendzone me. She keep run away from me when I start to flirting with her."

"That's mean she doesn't had any feeling towards you."

"Wow. Wow. So, you don't want to help me?"

He feel resentful when Hyun Bin said he would upload Shin Hye picture to public.

"How did you get it?"

"I put my hidden camera in her home especially at her bathroom."

"How ..?"

"Well .. I come to her home last month to send her lunch."

"What?! How can you come to her home alone?"

"Her manager is my friend. Of course I can. Hmm. Sadly, she feel unwell at the time so we don't talk to much. But the good news it is .. I get a chance to explore her sweet home! Ding dong bell!"

"You ..!"

"Fuhhhh .. you want to know something more interesting? She so y, man. y! Her skin is so milky and smooth. If I can touch them .. ahh! I feel when saw her taking a bath. My eyes kindly get best treatment when watch it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter