[1]

Constriction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eun-ah~~"

Jooeun peered up from her homework and saw two of her best friends bounding over happily, which was quite concerning. Thinking that they wanted copy her homework like they usually do, Jooeun just sighed softly and pushed her book towards them which earnt herself some confused expressions from Chaeyoung and Dahyun. 

"Why are you giving us that?" Dahyun asked, slinging her bag to the floor and planted herself on Jooeun's right side.

"Don't you want to copy it?" Jooeun questioned, equally confused .

"No--I mean we'll do that later, but right now we want to ask for different favour," Chaeyoung grinned at Jooeun and sat on the girl's left side, sandwiching her in between them, "you see, Dahyun-ie and I were going to go to this place for a party and we were planning to have drinks so--"

"Drink?! We're still underage!" Jooeun raised her voice and Dahyun immediately slapped her hand over while Chaeyoung scanned the area for any teachers that may of potentially heard her.

"Shhh! You don't think we know that?!" Dahyun hissed angrily, "look, it's just only for tonight. Please Jooeun-ah?"

"...Just for tonight, okay?" 

Dahyun and Chaeyoung threw their fist up in triumph and pecked Jooeun's cheek simultaneously, giggling when they saw Jooeun wipe her cheek with the back of her hand. It wasn't the first time the duo had convinced Jooeun into something that she was reluctant about. It was almost amazing how good their persuasian skills were; the ol' asian persuasian they would call it. And with Jooeun being the kind-hearted and naïve child, she tends to just go with the flow if it meant that she got to see her friends happy. 

.

.

.

"Hey Jooeun-ah! You ready?"

"Not yet."

Dahyun and Chaeyoung sprawled across her couch and played with their handphone until Jooeun had finish preparing for the party. Fortunately for them, it didn't take long for her to come, but as soon as their eyes laid on Jooeun, she was immediately ushered back into her room.

"You cannot, and I repeat, cannot wear that!" Chaeyoung pointed to Jooeun's outfit, which she though was fine considering that the party would most likely be in a dark place where no one will be able to see her outfit, "come on Dubu, let's raid her closet."

Jooeun pouted as her bestfriends began rummaging through her closet, whining pitifully as articles of clothing flew out like crazy. Eventually after sitting around for 30 minutes, Dahyun had found a dress that they were satisfied with; it was a tight off the shoulder dress that emphasized Jooeun's figure and highlights her body proportions. However, Jooeun complained that it was too revealing for her liking but Chaeyoung and Dahyun were able to use their charms once again and convince the latter that it wasn't too revealing and looked beautiful on her. 

"Why don't you smile more Eun?" Dahyun asked, glancing at the girl through her rear-view mirror, "I'm sure

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter