“maybe that’s alright”

late night

Wendy just finished her live around 3am. Little did she know, Seulgi was watching it. The former walks quietly into the shared dorms, and gets ready for bed. She didn’t even notice Seulgi in her bed. Seulgi awakes to the sound of movement, ‘Wendy’s home’ she thinks to herself. A grin forms on her face when she hears the distinct walking pattern that belongs to Wendy. 

 

As Wendy gets closer to the bed, Seulgi turns around and faces her with that adorable smile Wendy goes crazy for. 

 

“seungwan-ahhh~ your voice is so nice, have I ever told you that?” Seulgi said very sleepy like. 

 

startled, Wendy flinched “yes you have, lots of times in fact, but why are you still awake Seul?”

 

“I was watching your live” she said with an even bigger smile.

 

“it’s so late- you need sleep !! dummie...”

 

pouting, “I was waiting for you...” 

 

“that’s sweet but-“ a blush appeared on her face.

 

“no buts ! we don’t have a schedule tomorrow so it’s fineee~ now get your bed!” Seulgi was acting all cute for Wendy.

 

Wendy rolled her eyes at the aegyo. Seulgi loves sleep and she still doesn’t quite understand why she stayed awake for her.

 

“Hey !! I see your eye roll missy- you know you love my aegyo” she added a wink but failed because she can’t wink even if her life depended on it.

 

Wendy just simply laughed and got into bed, sliding smoothly beside Seulgi. They were laying down sideways and their eyes met. 

 

“Why’d you stay up for the live?” the voice was filled with worry. 

 

“because Seulgi, I love our fans and I can’t really express my feelings and emotions to them, but singing... it helps me convey my emotions to them- wait I said this on the live- were you not playing attention??”

 

panicked,, “heyhey I was ! I just took a lil nap, I’m awake now ! but your singing lulls me to sleep,, you’re like a dream to me~”

 

“wow nice save dork” 

 

Seulgi smiled, the type were her eyes turned into crescents. This caused Wendy to do the same. A couple of dorks smiling. 

 

 

Wendy takes the opportunity to slide closer to Seulgi and puts her arms around the latter’s waist.  While Seulgi wraps her arms around Wendy’s shoulders.

 

Placing her head in the crook of Seulgi’s neck. She smelled nice, Wendy thought, the comforting smell of her. 

 

Seulgi places her leg in between Wendy’s successfully weaving each other together. Just as they like it. 

 

“I miss you a lot,, now that we have different rooms... I miss your touch.” Seulgi whispers and kisses Wendy’s forehead. 

 

“I miss you too Seul, you’re so warm and comfortable, reminds me of home.” Wendy smiles and her lips barley touch Seulgi’s neck. 

 

Seulgi feels it and gets goosebumps. She doesn’t know what they are and neither does Wendy. 

 

And maybe that’s alright. 

 

a/n: tbh I don’t really know what I just wrote, hopefully y’all like it- I’m trying to get back into writing again but i don’t know,,, welll thanks for reading, have a good day/night~