Part 1

Pink Magic

 ‘I feel sick’  Yesung his side, trying to find the most comfortable position to sleep. The stillness of the night and the soft hum of his AC as well as his humidifier failed to calm him as it usually does.

 

‘Yeah right…’ who was he kidding? He can’t sleep at ALL! With everything that happened, the 34 y/o singer has been in a constant state of anxiety. They finished the filming of the MV days ago and all he had today was a few promotional schedules for YouTube. The time flew by really fast for him and he half-dreaded that time would never give anyone an exemption.

 

He laid on his back and stared at the ceiling; eagle-spread on his freshly-made bed. He brought one hand to his face and pinched the bridge of his pointed nose. ‘1…2...3…4…-‘  by the time he reached 30; he felt even more restless. Kkoming was even nicer to him these past few days, such a tsundere dog. He rolled his eyes and slightly smiled at the thought. Yesung ran his other hand across his bed sheet. His side felt empty and it made him all the more distraught. “Why are you so busy?” he whispered to the wind.

 

Tomorrow’s finally the day he’ll release his new album. ‘Pink Magic’.

 

Initially, having his comeback move made him truthfully depressed. How many times had it happened? Getting pushed back or cancelled...a lot of times to be honest. Yesung could only bear through all the rejections because his fans are waiting for him and he owes it to them release the best album he can arrange. He never thought that he’d find a song that would flip his decisions around. A blessing in disguise? What was supposed to be a ballad single turned into a mini album with a trendy song. When he had a meeting with the A&R team; he fell in love with Pink Magic. Everything clicked like a newly bought clasp and here he was, months later, pink-haired and anxious.

 

Fondly thinking back to the MV shoot, he had fun. He was in the constant state of fatigue and hunger but having both of his dongsaengs fool around in the set gave him energy for the rest of the day. Yesung glanced at his clock, 1:45 AM…he’s been wide awake for almost two hours. “I need to sleep! I even have reserves tomorrow.” He covered his eyes with his arm and shut his eyes tight. Five minutes turned to ten; he really isn’t getting any sleep. His hands had been twitching to check his SNS but he held himself back for obvious reasons. ‘Hold on Jongwoon!’

 

                Just then, his phone started ringing. Who would call him at this hour? Heebongie? ‘Is he wasted again?’

 

                He didn’t bother to check who the caller was since it was usually just s who’d call him at this time.  He answered the call still closing his eyes from the sudden bright light. “Can’t sleep Woon?” Yesung knew who was on the line. He only got called ‘Woon’ by 3 people; two of which were his parents and the last was…

 

“Masi?”

 

                At the other end of the line, Siwon came home from a really long business meeting and inevitably an even longer dinner with his business partners. Don’t get him wrong, he loves his job but he needed to rest too! He checked his personal phone and checked whether his hyung was still online but he rarely see a gray dot on Yesung’s SNS. The company made sure to keep Yesung away from any news portals and public accounts until all the havoc has settled but it resulted to his ongoing insomnia since then.

 

                The younger decided to call the older as it is the only thing he can do at the moment given the time. If there is one thing that Siwon wouldn’t compromise with, that would be him being there for the people he loves; most especially to the one he would be calling. He speeddialed 5 and waited until his hyung picked up the call. With the album releasing in less than a day, Siwon knows Yesung is extremely stressed.

 

                “Can’t sleep Woon?” he said while half-lying on his bed. By now, Siwon was already in a comfortable sleepwear, top off of course. “Masi?” called by the low voice he knows by heart. “Mhmm, did you eat today?” Siwon his camera and consequently Yesung his as well. Siwon saw his hyung’s beautiful yet tired-looking face. “I did, a whole bowl of rice and samgaetang. Eomma said thanks for the ginsengs; she boiled it with the chicken.” Yesung smiled softly at the camera and Siwon gave his own cheeky smile in return. “Siwon-ah…”

 

                “Yeah?” he laid himself completely on his queen-size bed, wishing that the warm body usually occupying that side of the bed would be with him instead of talking thru their videochat. “Would…do you think my album would do well this time?” Yesung’s eyes weren’t focused on him anymore…they had that faraway and glassy look that made his hyung unreachable. Was he trying to look into the future? Siwon wanted more than anything to know what will happen too but it’s impossible no matter how much he wished. He can only pray for his hyung’s happiness, since before until now.

 

                “Woon hyung…I don’t know but, no matter what happens tomorrow; you know I’m proud of you right? Your parents, Jongjin, our members, your fans…me…We’re all proud of you and trust you to release only music that you are proud of. ELFs said that when the world would turn their back on us, they will turn their backs to the world right? Hyung…before the world would turn its’ back on you, I’d make a better world that would love you so they would only see how great of a person you are.”

 

                “…you’ve been reading ty romance novels again; greasy horse.” Siwon can only laugh at how unique his hyung is. “Of course! You’re the one who loves greasy horses right?” Yesung softly chuckled and stared at the 2D version of his lover. “Of course. Thanks Masi…saranghae.” The elder let out a long yawn and fluttered his eyes close. Siwon only smiled in satisfaction knowing that Yesung is finally getting his rest and whispered: “I love you too” to the now unconscious man. He too had only now felt the toll of today’s events and also succumbed to the sandman.

 

               

                “Hyung! Hyung wake up! HYUNG!” Yesung barely heard Jongjin shout behind his door. With a bleary sight and an equally blurry mind, the singer stretched his stiff joints and yawned loudly while scratching his toned stomach. He sat up and glanced at his alarm clock and was confused why his dongsaeng woke him up this early. Yesung trudged to his door and saw Jongjin’s panicked look. “Hyung! What the ?! Wash up and get ready! Your training is today right?!” ! Yesung rushed into his private bathroom and washed everything except his hair. He wanted to slap himself for going into the training with pink hair but he doesn’t have the time to dye them these coming days.

 

                After having a rushed scrub, he downed his military uniform and took a shot of his name patch. He doesn’t want to worry his fans for going into reserves during his comeback. “Why did I even…” he can only sigh as he packed his bag and headed to the car. Yesung can only imagine how much unwanted stare he’d get once he gets inside the training institute. “This is gonna be a long, long day.”

 

                The first few hours into the reserve consisted of the platoon getting oriented with the house rules and their time schedule. Exercise, drills for minor and major emergencies, SOPs during different levels of terrorisms and mostly how to save as many citizens as possible. There’s one exercise he looks forward to the most: rifle practice and stake outs. “Officer Kim Jongwoon-ssi, why is your hair dyed pink?” their platoon commander finally asked the most itching question. “Sir, I have my album comeback today sir!” He answered while saluting his direct commander. Yesung knew this would come sooner and definitely not later.

 

                “Did you not know you are under Reserves Training today Officer Kim Jongwoon-ssi?” though the commander knew who Kim Jongwoon-ssi is in the entertainment industry, in this center, he is training to be a reserves officer and under his command. “Sir, I understand completely sir! The schedule could not permit me to change my hair color after the reserves sir!” The Reserves are more lenient than the mandatory military service. They allow all cadets the freedom with their appearance and some other things but it’s quite ridiculous going inside here pink when they have stake outs exercises. The commander really can’t understand the idol world and what goes in their head.

 

                “I expect you to perform equally if not more exemplary than the rest Officer Kim Jongwoon-ssi.” A big hand clapped on Yesung’s shoulder and the idol-officer, “Sir, I will do my best Sir!” the commander smiled at him and Yesung finally let his shoulders relax. His lack of sleep was apparent and he can’t wait to take a break just to get some extra sleep.

 

                USE OF SMARTPHONE IS ALLOWED DURING BREAK

 

                “I guess I won’t be sleeping then.” Yesung quickly scrolled thru his phone; a voice message from Siwon, twelve messages from the members, a missed call from the label, a message from his manager and a lot of notifications from his SNS. Once he got thru all the messages (“Good luck with the reserves, I miss u”), a message suddenly popped up from Jongjin. “Hyung check SNS asap.”

 

                He was pensive on how urgent Jongjin sounded so he checked his Twitter first. Yesung was so surprised he almost dropped his phone. His fans kept tagging him on KT4U’s sales today showing him that it reached 28,000 copies on the first day. Yesung’s eyes bugged out and personally checked the said site. It showed that he’s on top of the daily sales and he pinched his cheek to check if everything was real. ‘Ow!’

 

                The stinging pain on his cheek was real! So…so everything…everything’s real?! Yesung scrolled further and saw Pink Magic topping iTunes as well. “No way…” He doesn’t know how to react! He checked the time only to see that he has 5 minutes left in his break. As much as he wanted to spend more time in his SNS, he has to get back to his training. One thing’s for sure, Yesung’s energy and mood were better compared to an hour ago.

 

                Yesung finished his training and was immediately picked up by his manager. His mom, dad and Jongjin were inside the car waiting for him to get inside. His mother, almost immediately learning about the success of his son’s first day of sale, immediately hugged him with tears in her eyes. She was extremely worried over his son’s condition a week ago and felt helpless seeing him sad and anxious. Mrs. Kim is always grateful towards the fans that love and support her son unconditionally. Though now, she and her husband are really proud and happy from the result of their son’s work.

 

                “Congratulations Woon-ah~ Jongjin showed me and papa everything! We’re so happy for you! You did so well~” His mother gently patted and rubbed his tired back. Even though his father didn’t say anything, a quick glance and he could see how soft his expression is while watching his wife and his son from the front seat.

 

                Yesung quickly got settled on his seat rested his head. He wanted to check his SNS so badly but he also needed to rest for his fanmeet later. ‘It’s been a while since I felt this tired; but it’s a good feeling getting more work than before.’  Yesung relish from the feeling of rush and manic buzz of a busy week. He let himself relax and sleep as the euphoria decreased and tiredness increased. Within minutes, Yesung was already softly snoring throughout the car ride.

 

                “Chilled coffee, Check. Jasmines, Check. Towels, oil, Almond, Check check check. Emergency kit…ehem. Check” Siwon has gone through all of what he needs in order to give the best reward for his hyung(and for him too). Yesterday, he asked one of his stylists to buy him a pink shirt since he can’t find any pink in his wardrobe. That same day, his stylist sent a simple pale pink button shirt that really went well with his favorite pants.

 

                It took thirty minutes for Siwon to bathe and get dressed. He drove to the local music store and quickly bought each version of Yesung’s album, placing the posters inside a poster tube and storing it inside the trunk. He’ll look at them when he gets inside the hall. The next stop was a flower shop his friend owns.

 

                “Should I get pink too? Hmm, if Joey doesn’t have sunflowers today I’ll just see what’s good to give.” While Siwon was driving, a he got a call from Teukie hyung. Siwon pressed answer on his steering wheel and the familiar voice of his leader filled the car. “Oh hyung, yeah?”

 

                “Siwon-ah, where was the restaurant again? Everyone’s coming but Chul-ah might be late.” The younger can hear the noisy voices of his brothers. People might think Super Junior is just overreacting with the noise and craziness but you better believe him when he says no one in Suju is normal; almost two decades and he still gets surprised at how loud everyone gets. “I’ll send you the exact address hyung. I’m just parking outside the flower shop. I’ll hang up now.” Leeteuk replied with a soft ‘neh’ before Siwon pressed the button to end the call.

               

                He sent the address to their group chat and recieved a call from the said restaurant. “Mr. Choi? This is Hyuna from Kimpura restaurant? We would like to confirm your reservation of half of the restaurant by 9pm? We shall accept your guests 30 minutes before reservation as instructed by our manager.”

 

                “Yes thank you. A few of my guests will be there in less than an hour.” Siwon rubbed the bridge of his nose in nervousness and sighed. He wants this night to be perfect, just for him. “Noted sir. Thank you.” Now that the restaurant is already dealt with, he got out of the car and headed inside the flower shop. Siwon immediately saw that Joey’s display of sunflowers were exceptionally pretty today. “Joey?” he called his long-time friend.

 

                “Yoh Siwon! It’s been a while! How are ya man?” Joey was a long-time friend he met during his university days. He was an exchange student from Australia and decided to migrate here; one of the genuine friends who didn’t change when he learnt of Siwon’s debut as an Idol. “I’ve been good Jo but really busy! Just a couple of weeks ago, my drama filming ended and now concerts and fanmeets are on the way and more stuff happening next week. I can’t even take a real bath longer than 20 minutes.” Siwon leaned at one of the empty walls of the shop.

 

                 Jo looked at Siwon with a sympathetic gaze, he knows how hard working his friend can be and working hard to change society too. He can clearly see the exhaustion from his friend but he knew that telling Siwon to rest a bit would just fall into deaf ears. “Yeah man, you look like death huh? So you want some of my children to brighten you up? This the first time I’m seeing you in pink too! What’s the occasion?”

 

                “It’s Yesung hyung’s comeback. I want a sunflower bouquet for him tonight with some pink flowers too.” Siwon smiled sheepishly while rubbing the back of his neck. ‘Siwon turned into a cute kid just from this? I haven’t met this Yesung guy before.’  “Okay how about a deal? Lemme meet your Yesung hyung and I’ll give you the bouquet for free.”

 

                “What?! I mean w-why suddenly interested?” Yesung and him swore to never expose their relationship to anyone outside family and Super Junior. Jo looked at Siwon closely and his friend was still a bad liar. Instead of pressing further, Jo took a step back and let it go. “Nah I’m just kidding man! My babies are expensive! No freebies in my shop even for ya!” Jo quickly fetched a bundle of small sunflowers and pink hydrangeas. He placed them on his work table and went to the back to fetch some foam and an already decorated woven basket. “Ya want them for congratulatory right?” Siwon nodded his head and watched as his close friend swiftly arranged his order for him.

 

                 “You must really like this hyung of yours huh Siwon-ah. You only ever come here during Mother’s day and Jiwon’s birthday.” Siwon was shell shocked at the notion of his friend. He’s posture became as straight as a flagpole. “Uh…I-“

 

                “I ain’t gonna ask you things ya don’t wanna say but just so ya know, I never betray my friends. Well here ya go, that’ll be 150$.” Siwon’s eyes bugged out over the price he received from his friend. Jo laughed heartily and said: “It’s 150$ or me meeting your Yesung hyung. What will it be?” Siwon just grumbled and grabbed his card from his wallet. “Pleasure doing business with you mate!” Siwon grabbed his expensive basket of flowers and saw that there was a white card inserted between the stems. He got into the driver seat and placed the flowers on the passenger seat together with the album.

 

                Siwon took his favorite fountain pen and wrote on the card.

 

“The sunflowers will always face you.

Congratulations hyung!

Love, Siwon Choi”

 

He placed the card back inside the bouquet and quickly drove off to the venue. He checked his watch and realized that the fan meet will be over in 10 minutes. He called Jongjin to ask if he could come and meet him outside the hall. “Jongjin-ah, I’m coming soon. Is hyung already done?” He heard the loud cheers from the fans. “Not yet but he’ll be finished soon. Call me as soon as you get here.” Siwon increased his acceleration and arrived inside the building just 5 minutes before the fan meet ended. Jongjin met Siwon who was carrying two albums and a basket of flowers and led him inside the hall. He was dumbstruck at how good Yesung looked with his outfit and permed pink hair ‘Like a cotton candy’

 

Feeling a bit playful, he hushed the fans near him while Yesung was busy looking at his own album. He then shouted quickly “KIM JONGWOON HWAITING!”

 

The crowd went wild when they saw him but Jongjin and the staffs immediately pushed him outside of the hall. He didn’t get to see Yesung’s expression but he felt happy seeing his Yesung enjoying his fan meet. Outside the hall, the staffs were glaring at him but he just smiled and shrugged then proceeded inside the backstage.

 

Once Yesung arrived at the venue hall still in his military uniform, he felt extremely nervous about today. His stylist has already picked out which outfit he’ll be wearing today and he was happy to know that it was his favorite outfit from the MV. Yesung felt really happy seeing so many people support his comeback and posted it on their SNS. All the members and his colleagues were also hyping up Pink Magic but…did Siwon forget? He hasn’t seen him post anything on his IG or even replied to his messages a few minutes ago. He felt…sad.

 

“He must be busy with his schedule.” Yesung made a show to slap both of his cheeks as if to wake up and cheer himself up. His fans are waiting! His most precious people that appreciate him and the work he does. Tonight is for them and their happiness since they have been doing their best to give him love, support and happiness too. With a final fluff on his curled hair, Yesung made his way towards the set; all for him to enjoy with his fans.

 

“Ah Yesung-ssi wait! Here you go~ the cue cards.” Yesung looked dubiously at the thick stack of cards in his hands. “Cue cards? Wait…don’t tell me…”

 

“Sorry Yesung-ssi~ we can’t find any of the members to MC your Fan meet. So you’ll have to do this on your own.” One of the staff said while looking somewhat apologetic.

 

‘Oh Fck.’

 

Yesung was really nervous at first, to the point that his hands were trembling. This is the first time for him to MC his own event and his only fear is that his fans might find him boring; but he just decided to go with the flow. Thankfully his fans didn’t mind his clumsy self and reacted to his every joke. As time went on, him and the crowd were having fun just conversing like old friends. The cue cards lay forgotten on the side and he flipping thru one of the version of his album. Suffice to say, it looked really good!

 

Yesung never noticed that the crowd grew silent since he was still busy with looking at his pictures and remembering how hard the photoshoot was. Then he heard a faraway shout of: “KIM JONGWOON HWAITING” and the fans screaming in surprise. He knew who it was as there can only be one person who’d call out his real name like that. Siwon came.

 

The singer dared not lift his head since he was having a hard time containing his wide smile. He bit his lip to control his expression and calmed his erratic heart. He pretended to not hear the shout coz he knew his fans were watching. He needs to calm down before letting his fans see his face. After a few deep breaths, he lifted his head and smiled while saying: “I heard a horse pass by.”

 

The crowd went wild again and after a few words of gratitude, his fan meeting ended on a high note with his heart swelling in happiness as well. He waved goodbye to his fans and walked briskly towards the backstage. Once he was inside his dressing room; he saw his parents, Jongjin and Siwon sitting together on the couch provided. When they all heard Yesung enter, they looked up and his parent went immediately to his side to give him a tight hug and kiss (from his mother of course), Jongjin showed a more subtle support and patted his hyung’s back and half hug him.

 

When his family released him from their embrace, Yesung finally noticed that Siwon too, stood up holding the basket of Sunflowers and Pink flowers (he doesn’t know what flower that was) and on his other hand, the two version of his album. Siwon stood still and smiled happily at his hyung while spreading one of his arms as if to tell him to come into his embrace.

 

Yesung didn’t need to be told as he took large steps towards the firm arms of the younger. Siwon used the arm holding the album to tightly hug his hyung and encase his whole form inside his personal space. “You did well Woon-ah” Siwon spoke into Yesung’s ear. The older felt small prickle of tears budding into his eyes but held himself back since he knew he still has to take photos from the press. “I thought you forgot.” Yesung’s voice was muffled as his head was leaning on Siwon’s shoulder.

 

“Forget? You? Impossible. I couldn’t do it even if I tried.” By now, Yesung’s parents were just looking at the two fondly. Mr. and Mrs. Kim certainly didn’t mind getting another son who is as kind and loving as Siwon. The older drew back from the embrace giving Siwon the perfect chance to place a long kiss on Yesung’s forehead. Yesung’s slim arms were still wound around Siwon’s waist but by now, the younger’s arm was cramping because the basket in his hand were… well still in his hand. “Hyung I got you these and I bought your album. Please sign them for me~”

 

Yesung laughed and took both the basket and his albums out of Siwon’s hands. Before he can even start to sign the copies, the reporters were already asking the staff to call him so that they can take a photo of him. His make-up artist did a little retouch and he went out of his dressing room for the media. Some reporter asked for Siwon to come out as well which the younger agreed to. Siwon brought out the albums he bought and the reporters took their time taking their much needed scoop. After they were finished, both him and Siwon thanked the media and went back inside.

 

“Don’t you hate being in the news Masi?” it’s been years since the incident with Bugsy but Siwon is everyday still getting bullied by netizens. How Yesung loathes them. “Nope, I grew tired of being annoyed at them. They wouldn’t stop even if the world falls apart. Now come here hyung! I wanna take a selca!” They squished their selves inside the frame and each took a selca with a different angle. Of course his hyung would always take the best one.

 

“Hyung I have a surprise for you. Manager hyung already knows where to drive you. I’ll go ahead okay?” Siwon grabbed his Pink Magic album and placed another kiss on his hyung’s head. “Remind me later to tell you to wash your hair hyung. You smell!” Siwon laughed out loud while Yesung punched Siwon’s arm “YAH!”

 

Siwon immediately drove off while Yesung was walking quite calmly towards the company car. His parents went inside first, followed by Jongjin and last were him and a staff. His manager entered into the GPS the address that Siwon left him and without even bothering to remove his make up; they went to the next destination.

 

The younger arrived 8 minutes later with the rest of the members chatting away as if they haven’t seen each other for years. They were all in their 30s but still act like clingy children and he wouldn’t have it any other way. “Siwon-ah, how was the fanmeet? Yesung’s album is really doing great! The company couldn’t keep up with the production again.” Shindong immediately called him out. “Eh? They didn’t make enough again?”

 

“Seems so…but man! Yesung hyung with pink hair! We literally took a week to convince him to dye it! Wah Pink Magi Daebak!” Hyukjae was already beside him; looking a bit tipsy he might add. He is proud of his boyfriend but his personal gift would have to wait at their home. Ryeowook was busy taking selcas with everybody while Donghae was being fussy as Hyuk but the difference is that he was sober. Kyuhyun was just watching all of them closely, looking a bit sympathetic towards his Siwon hyung. Shortly after, Yesung arrived with his family. He was pleasantly surprised that everyone was there and that’s when the real party started. Ryeowook, being the smart little devil that he is, already took photos of everyone in their sober and still innocent looking self. By the time he was finished uploading all their selcas…SJ finally started doing what they did best. BE FCKING CRAZY!

 

The food and drinks were flowing like waterfall and mindless chatter and good cheer were felt within the room. They would always rent out half of the restaurant and close it off to public. Imagine SJ drunk when you can’t even handle them when they’re sober. You might see and hear things beyond your imagination.

 

Yesung’s parents of course didn’t mind since they knew how wild these boys can get. Both of them just reminded Yesung a while back that he still has his training tomorrow and would appreciate it if he doesn’t over-party tonight. Mrs. Kim already packed Yesung’s uniform and bag and had one of the staff assist her in putting them inside Siwon’s car. After getting their meal and a couple of glass of congratulatory shots; Mr. and Mrs. Kim and Jongjin bade farewell to the group of rowdy boys. They both hugged all of their adopted sons and kissed them goodnight. Jongjin waved goodbye to his hyungs and took taxi back home. The Kims were extremely happy for their son and eternally grateful to everyone that supported Yesung’s comeback.

 

“I’m glad he’s happy Papa.” Mrs. Kim said; “Me too. He really finally looked content.” Her husband also added. “Siwon’s a good kid; Woon is lucky to have him.” Mr. Kim could only hum in agreement.

 

It was already 12MN when they all decided to go home. One by one, they left for their own car or van or hailed a taxi since almost everyone was drunk. Siwon on the other hand, only had a glass of beer since he’ll be driving them both tonight. Thankfully, Yesung doesn’t drink much anymore so both of them helped their members to their cars or taxis.

 

“It’s your party Woon-ah but we’re both sober and sending them off.” Siwon chuckled when they reached his car in the parking lot. “We don’t like getting drunk plus Donghae didn’t drink. That kid just acts like a drunk. Everytime.” Yesung laughed while remembering how Hae got on Shindong’s back and started acting like a cowboy. “You’re right.” The purr of the engine made Yesung calm. He can finally get a well-needed sleep.

 

“Hey hyung…are you still up for one last surprise?” Yesung was busy reading thru his SNS that he almost failed to catch what Siwon just said. “Another?! You already did so much! We’re both tired too…” Yesung looked on with worry. He himself is feeling extremely tired but his insomnia would kick in even if he wanted to sleep.

 

“I have enough energy for my last surprise hyung; don’t worry. We’ll both enjoy it~” That tone of teasing…it’s usually when Siwon starts thinking erted thoughts that really involves them getting more tired than they are now.

 

“Are you being a ert again Masi-ah?”

 

“If you want me to be…” Siwon winked at Yesung and the older sighed in exasperation. Today is really one heck of a long day.

 

Once they got inside Siwon’s apartment; the younger instantaneously engulfed the older with a bear hug and kissed him square on the lips. Siwon can still taste the lip balm they used on his hyung but it tasted like watermelon so he really didn’t mind. Yesung too didn’t want to get beaten so he put up a good and yummy fight with Siwon’s wide lips. The younger was Yesung’s upper lip and nibbling it while Yesung swiped his moist appendage on Siwon’s bottom lip; wanting to meet Siwon’s own tongue in their duel of urgency and need.

 

Yesung lightly bit Siwon’s tongue and invited the younger into his own hot cavern. Yesung angled his head to the side to have a better access on Siwon’s wide and talented tongue. The vocalist felt his body rise in temperature. It really didn’t help that he was wearing a heavy jacket and black colored shirt. Siwon saw how Yesung was trying to take his jacket off without breaking contact but they needed to since they were already lacking oxygen. He helped removed Yesung’s jacket off and ed a couple of his black shirts buttons.

 

Siwon lifted Yesung’s light frame and kissed him again in a different yet equally deep position. The taller male found their couch and sat them both together while Yesung was still kissing his face and his cheeks. “Are you sure you’re not drunk hyung?” Siwon said with a smirk; his styled hair was already unkempt since Yesung was been holding on to his head the whole time they were kissing.

 

“Yeah, but can I get drunk from kissing?” Yesung had his arms wound around Siwon’s neck while looking flushed like his cotton candy hair. “How about I give my gift now before you get your treat?” Though he really didn’t want to exhaust Yesung’s body more than necessary; seeing how wound up and seductive the older can get when ually frustrated is basically a crime not to give in.

 

Yesung shivered visibly as he realized how dangerously low Siwon’s voice sounded and how promising his last gift will be. A part of his body twitched in anticipation since never had Choi Siwon left him unsatisfied. “Okay, as long as I get my treat…I’ll stay up a little more.” Now, Yesung was really pulling all the strings to tease Siwon. Well, if that’s how they older wanted to play, Siwon can play his game too. He held Yesung’s head in one hand and had the other on the arch of his lower back. He rubbed Yesung’s back and brought his mouth closer to Yesung’s ear. He placed a well-meaning and lowly grumbled.

 

“Glad to hear that Woon-ah. Now strip.

A/N: Part One is up! Part two will be updated shortly so please enjoy~

 

Comments are highly welcomed and appreciated! Have a pink day!