Chats n Tails

Rainbow Tails of Taekook

What happened  last chapter 

Tae Pov

I'm hungry that surprises  me more then the fact I'm still alive, my eyes pop open with shock.

I look around in fear.,I'm in a tank of water, slowly and carefully I move my  body testing it. I  wince in pain as the cuts and tears open up "  where am I?" I whisper, I'm alone my clan left me though I don't know who I belong.

"Pardon me but you are in the mer-people clinic  that my sister owns" I turn to the voice that thundered through my daydream. "W-who are you?" "I'm Jeon  Jungkook, the one who tripped over you I'm sorry um I really like your tail it's colourful" 

The human in front of me has red hair, doe brown eyes, thick lips, his neck is strong and his body tight under the white t shirt and ripped pants and boots. We meet each other's eyes he smile  a cute bunny one  damn  I think "So Mr do you have a name?" As I open my mouth to answer him the doors bang wide and seven people swarm in. I sink down as memories of the attack flash in my mind. 

now

Taehyung's P.O.V.

"YOU GUYS SHUT UP YOU MADE HIM SCARED" 

I  open my eyes again as the pain and fear began to lessen.

As my vision got clearer, I saw a girl, who looks very much like Jungkook,  shouting  at the other people in the room, through the glass. Jungji  noticed me and joined Jungkook by my side.

"Hey" she flashes a small smile.

I tried to move but I felt the same pain I felt before in my tail, making me wince.

"Take it easy. Your wounds haven't healed yet. Lie down." 

I looked at her questioningly then to Jungkook and he gave me a bunny smile.

Wow...

"Don't worry. You're safe here. Sorry about my brother's friends they are loud"

I positioned myself comfortably, leaning on the glass walls. 

"What's your name?" I ask as the silence is killing me and the looks is annoying.

" Jeon JungJi,  your doctor and Kookie's older twin. But who are you because i know you have a name" Suddenly my tummy rumbles like a grumpy whale