Haru

Secret Affiliation 《haerene》
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Making his way out from the parking lot of the Seoul Forest Trimage while steering the wheel his Cadillac, Donghae is now heading to Haru & OneDay.

Its been an hour since Joohyun left and now he's also about to start his day. The meeting is on 2pm so he decided to visit his cafe and lend a hand for a few hours. 

Ever since the day his business first started to operate, he has always been hands-on on his café and makes sure to check on it every now and then when he has a free time. He is also very grateful that his older brother, which is also the co-owner, is always there whenever he is busy. During his vacations while serving in the military where he enlisted as a conscripted policeman, he was able to visit the café and help his brother more often than he ever was before enlisting.


And now that his enlistment period is over, though its quite hard, he still makes sure he could give a visit.

Well, at times, he's also here to on his older brother.

Donghae parked his car nearby and then walked towards the establishment. He opened its doors and approached his brother at the counter handling some orders.

 

"Hyung!" he greeted.

Donghwa glanced at him, "Oh? You're here."

"Yeah, I'll lend a hand but only for an hour or so." Hae then told him about his meeting later. Donghwa nodded and continued what he was doing.

 

Looking around, there were only few customers since the current time is not yet the rush hours. The customers present were having their leisure chilling inside with their orders served.

 

He got envy so Donghae returned his gaze to his brother. "I'll have a drink, hyung. Please bring it to me over there." pointing one of the tables.

Donghwa looked at him once again but with disbelief in his eyes, "Yah! I thought you're going to help?!", he yelled. 

He chuckled, "I will but later, I promise! Don't worry!" he said with defense but he is obviously smiling.

His brother sighed and shook his head as a sign of giving up. "Just go there and wait."

 

Hae let out a soft chuckle and made his way to one of the tables he pointed earlier which is fortunately not been occupied yet. 

 

The table he is sitting at brought him memories. This is where his life took an outrageous turn after that day. The day where his mother told him about he himself getting married. It surprised him, yes, but the most shocking part was when he knew who his then soon-to-be bride is.

 

 

"Donghae! Son!"

Waving enthustiastically at him, Donghae saw his mom at one of the tables of their café, calling him over. The former approached his mom and kissed her on the temple as he arrived at their designated table.

"Mom, you told me you have something to tell me?" he asked.

Donghae actually just got off from the police station he's assigned at alongside Siwon and Changmin. He wouldn't have left the station quite this early from his usual daily off time if his mother didn't text him earlier this morning if he'd be able to make time and meet her this afternoon. Fortunately, the head of his station was kind enough to allow him and said that only few months are left before Donghae's discharge so why not. And now, here he is.

"Ah, yes." the lady replied. "Please take a sit first, son." and pulled Donghae, gestured him to seat on the chair just beside hers.

Wondering, he noticed there are still empty chairs left in their table when usually, whenever Mrs. Lee meets up with his sons or just visits the café, she would either take a table for two or for three. He looked around and there are still tables fit for the mentioned that are not yet occupied.

 

"Are we meeting someone, mom?" with his brows raised.

"Well, not just one." she answered while widely smiling.

 

Something's fishy. He thought. He's in doubt. 

A cheeky smile was plastered on the elder's face while looking at him. He can see that his mother is obviously up to something. Her smile reminds him of Kyuhyun's whenever he was thinking of something vicious inside his mind and then attacks him and the other members. 

Now its definitely fishy. Donghae is scared.

But still, he has full trust in his mom. As long as his own mother won't sell his own son to anyone, right?

 

Donghae excused himself to the comfort room. He spent about 10 minutes inside since Hyukjae called him wondering where he is right now since Hyuk wanted to watch this certain movie. Yeah, talking about great timing. 

He told him that he can't and also shared about his current whereabouts and situation. Hyukjae then blabbered that he asked permission for this one-day vacation and went here at Seoul just to watch this movie and pointed out that him and Donghae planned to watch this movie a few months ago so Donghae retaliated that Hyukjae didn't give him a heads up about when will they watch so Hyuk explained that he completely forgot and complained why Hae didn't ask him instead and the banter went on.

Well, typical banter. Not surprising anymore.

After doing his business and dealing with Hy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter