Stubborn swing girl [finale]

Penguin the CEO
Please log in to read the full chapter
Mina's room, 7.12 am

 

Mina's POV

The sun rays shine lightly upon my face, curtains protecting me from the evil light of the sun.

 

Knock knock knock knock knock (on my door~~ hehe)

 

"Excuse me, Ms Myoui. It is already 7 am ma'am and I'm here to remind you that you will have a meeting later at 8.45 am." opening my pastel purple door, revealed my trusted assistant, Jihyo. I slowly woke up as she opened the curtains widely, exposing me to the sunlight. "Noooo.. Don't open the curtains, the sun is too shiny.." I whined, "It shines brighter than my future.." I pouted.

 

She haven't grown up, eh? Jihyo chuckled at the thought.

 

"Well, Ms Myoui, your future is great, you own Myoui Incorporation, the most famous corporation I'd say." I threw my pillow at her face, which she dodges effortlessly like always. I cuddled closer to my penguin plushie, "Whatever" I mumble, nuzzling my face closer to my plushie.

 

Jihyo softly tugs on my blanket, "Ms, you should wake up and get ready. Your clothes are in the bathroom already, also, do you want to eat here or downstairs?"

 

"Hmmm.. Here please, Jihyo. Also cut off the formalities, we're friends for so long already, Ji!" I whined, "Okay, okay, sorry for that, I'll go downstairs now and prepare your breakfast." hearing the door to my room closes, I sat up and stretched. "Hmm.. Why did I hold a meeting again? Oh well, what ever, let's just go and get ready." I yawned.

 

I went to the bathroom and took a shower for 20 minutes, then I wore the clothes that were already prepared by Jihyo earlier. "Not bad.." I muttered, checking myself in the mirror. I am wearing a plain dark blue shirt together with a light blue tuxedo. I quickly apply some light make up and I noticed something off. "Hmm.. This outfit is missing something.." I ponder for quite some time before an idea pops in my mind. I opened and scanned through my accessories drawer before finding the perfect accessory to use, "Hehehe, I will definitely look cute with this!" I wore the light blue colored bunny ears on my head and tied my hair in a low ponytail before waddling back to the bedroom.

 

I sat on my bed, waiting for my breakfast to come and be served by Jihyo. I heard some knocks before the door was open. Jihyo walked in and put the american breakfast on my bed, setting up the plate and a glass of cold milk on a small pastel purple table with a penguin design on it.

 

I thanked her before digging in into my food, "Woah, Ji, this taste amazing!" I complimented her.

 

"Geez, don't act like you didn't just ate that yesterday. But thanks!" Jihyo checked her watch and her eyes widen, even bigger than her usual big round eyes. "Mina! It's already 8.25 am, we gotta go to the company building now!" she screamed, "Lower down your voice, Hyomas! Do you want me to go deaf? And also, I'm done with my breakfast, let's go." I took my purse that was on the bedside table and dragged Jihyo to the basement and got in to my lovely black Mercedes-Benz AMG GT Coupé.

 

I sped to my company, safely arriving. But having my poor ears hurting, because I had to face an earful scolding by God Jihyo for speeding which cost both of our lives, she said. Ehhh.. At least we are still alive now, and that's what matters the most to me. Or at least I think so.

 

We went in the building to be greeted by the bodyguards, receptionist, and all the workers that we pass by. We went in the lift and went to the

Please log in to read the full chapter