Photoshoot

Their Private Life (Park Minyoung x Kim Jaewook)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minyoung was so easy to talk to. The day of the photoshoot, she acted as if they have known each other for years, and Jaewook was so thankful for that. It made everything easier for him and she was such a fun person to be with. No one on the set can deny how good their chemistry is right from the beginning.

Minyoung was doing her solo shots right now and Jaewook just finished his a bit earlier. He was intrigued at how easy it was for the woman to have so many emotions quickly changing in a millisecond. Meanwhile, when he did his pictures, he was already caught off guard when the cameraman gave him the milk carton and told him to sip the milk in a cool manner. "How on earth was I supposed to do that?" He chuckled as he thought about it.

Right now, he saw Minyoung was struggling with a huge camera and was about to go and help when suddenly, she held it firmly and started posing as if she's not having trouble holding it. She flexed her wrists after those shots are done, and playfully danced to the beat of the music currently playing.

At that time, the cameraman said it was time for both of them to take their pictures. He stood up and called out to Minyoung, "Hey, you looked like you didn't have a hard time with that camera at all," he stated mockingly.

Minyoung was about to retort but got cut off by the cameraman saying as he chuckled, "Well good news because we're going to be needing that for these pictures again!"

"Ahh, see oppa! You jinxed it!" She slapped him in the arm pretending to be annoyed.

"What? You're blaming me, really?" He smirked, "Okay okay here let me hold it this way."

In the process, Jaewook accidentally got hit by the camera but Minyoung doesn't seem to notice so he just smiled and kept quiet. He figured it's going to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter