Hysterical And Mad.

The One That ALMOST Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As for the girls and the hospital men, they saw the scene Ara was creating and immediately rushed up to the location. The moment they reached the top of the building, their eyes were as wide as saucers when they saw the current scene. "Ara-unnie, don't do it!" Jaekyung tried to hold her back but was harshly slapped in return. "YAH! Cho Ara, watch your hands!" Eli snarled at her before going over to Jaekyung and checking how she was doing.

"Kyung-ah, you ok?" He gently your slightly swollen cheek. "Cho Ara, what the hell is YOUR PROBLEM?!" He hissed before forcefully pulling Ara away from the edge. Since she was the girl, she had no other option but to get dragged a few steps back. "Omo! Prince Jae, you came for me!" She happily smiled as she saw Eli holding her arm. "You came back for me." She smiled before wrapping her arms around the man. "Let go!" Eli pushed her away with much force, making her land immediately on the floor. The girls of Rainbow were about to interrupt but the men from the hospital held them back.

"I guess your friend's cracked." One of the men said with a sorry tone as he glanced at the scene. "Well, why don't you call the mental hospital for help. They'd do a better job." His other companion spoke before the two of them left the girls and the three to deal with the growing problem. "Aish! Good-for-nothing bastards!" Yoonhye grumbled while Woori took her phone and called for the nearest mental hospital.

"Woo, I'm stopping Ara for the meantime." Seungah and Jisook went over to Ara, who was hysterical. "Eli! Eli Kim! You can just leave here and stay with me! Come back to me! PLEASE!" Ara held onto Eli, who had disgusted look on his face. Eli pried her hands away from him and headed over to you. "Kyung-ah, are you okay?" He asked, before helping you stand up from your fallen state. "YOU!" Ara screeched before pulling you away from Eli.

"WHAT THE HELL?! YAH! CHO ARA! LEAVE MY GIRL ALONE!" Eli growled before pushing Ara aside. However, before you could even follow Eli behind, Ara pulled your hair back and slammed you on the wall. You yelped at the sudden contact. "ARA-UNNIE! STOP! PLEASE!" You cried as you tried to pry her hands off you. Eli saw how Ara continued to torture you so he immediately took action.

The moment Ara saw Eli coming to both of you, she pulled you over closer to the edge of the rooftop. "ELI! JUST CO

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter