ANIMUS VOX

unorganized
Please log in to read the full chapter

so- this story was supposed to be my first major /rated m story but i never completed it because my writing brain just failed.

made: dec 8, 2015 23:11:52

mainship -- seulrene; all of rv + featuring other artists from sm

--

enjoy?

 

--

 

DESCRIPTION

 

 

What makes you think you can tame me?
A few simple, empty threats can't frighten me.

But you are shaking! Trembling even.. You must be scared of me.

What a naive mind you possess..
But I am afraid you are mistaken.
I am trembling with excitement.

Oh...
My little flower, you've much to learn.

 

 

FOREWARD

This isn't child's play.

If you are uncomfortable/queezy/not in favor of/against/or even scared ( and other synonyms of fright/uncomfort ) with such topics as

homicide, suicide, abuse, forced ual , and all sorts of WRONGS that are dubbed "sins,"

**NOT ALL TOPICS SEEN HERE WILL BE IN THE STORY, BUT WILL BE DISCUSSED OF.

THEN I SUGGEST going onto a new fic than this one.

Otherwise,

**READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

I will  not be held acountable for your uncomfort.

But yes, do enjoy this.

-limitless

--

Aaaah...the motivation which had run dry is replaced with another master piece..
In which I hope I don't lose my my motivation for already.

But anyway.

I'm back at ya again with a new fic!

I don't exactly have a clear plot to where this will go but-
let it...flow...I guess???? But--

Hopefully, this will not take as long as I have been making myself to be with my other
fics that have either died or disappeared.

But-- Let's give it a try?

Thank you for tuning in! Let's meet on the other side!

--

P.S. Animus Vox means "The Voice of the Soul" in latin.

 

--

 

 

CHAPTER 1 -- I.

Dreams (n.): a series of thoughts, images, and sensations in a person's mind during sleep. A set of unrealistic or self-deluding fantasies.

Don't set yourself up for failure with childish goals.

 

----

----

----

----

 

Eyes scouted the room, peering at similar peers of hard working and busied bees while keeping her mandible tightened together to hold herself from scowling at the noise. It was only the start of the school week, yet she already dreads for it to be over. It was a fixed schedule that humans oblige to so easily and have no second thought about it.

From Monday to Friday, students get up from their slumber and proceed with actions of their daily routine. On comes the uniform, mirror check, and then set off to either breakfast or school. Once arriving to school, everyone files themselves off to their cliques and speak among themselves to catch up on their times' lost—despite seeing one another the day before. After that, it's all the same. Attend classes, break, lunch, attend classes, end of the day, extra curricular activities, clubs, and finally home—or rather another cage. Complete homework, study, and finally sleep.

And so, the day restarts and the schedule is renewed, the same pattern as the day before.

The muscles in the girl's jaw showed strain once she realised she was holding in a breath she didn't know she held in. Exhaling slowly, she gave an annoyed tsk and muttered underneath her breath, "Pathetic." Digits dug through the contents of her bookbag and grabs a hold of the wires to her headphones. Being fortune enough to be seated in the back row, she kicked her feet up and landed it onto the desk whilst leaning back into her chair and plugging her ears in. Her eyes moved on from the eyesore of students and towards the window with the moving picture of the sun rising.

It was going to be a long day.

 

--

--

--

 

The bell rang and the student was nowhere to be seen. Of course, there was no reason for her to hang around in an environment that stood no meaning to her. However, simply disappearing in the middle of the day was rather mysterious—but no student wanted to approach nor speak of her.

Was she dangerous? Was she terrifying? Was she weird? Was she different?

If a person were to follow the stairs and go to the top floor, then down the left hallway to the last and worn-out classroom, that's where they'd find her.

Sometimes you'd find her sleeping, gazing out the window in silence, drawing, listening to music, or even dancing.

But always secluded and patched away from others.

No one asked why. No one cared enough.

And she liked it that way.

"It means no worries, no strings attached, and definitely no unnecessary drama." Her rose tinted tiers tugged up sideways, smirking with delight as she spoke to no

Please log in to read the full chapter