Homecoming (2)

Red Velvet Oneshots

Hoooh.... Ahahaha...

Are you ready for this? Zimzalabim!

""Just a quick note before reading""    Red Velvet's new comeback Zimzalabim has just come out ! We managed to hit 10 million views in a day, so let's go for 15 million in two days! If you can, go stream Zimzalabim at the link below to support Red Velvet. Thank you !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBnGBb1wg98

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘h-hmmm…’

 

Seulgi managed as she locked lips with Irene. Tentatively at first their lips came into the slightest contact. Those lips that she had longed for. Irene’s lips were soft and delicate, and they fit perfectly with hers. There was no action, no drama, and yet, it was already enough to set sparks fly in Seulgi.

 

 I need more of this….

 

Seulgi pushed on. She tightened her grip on Irene’s chin, beckoning her to come closer. The girl complied, sticking out her neck further.  Seulgi wanted to taste her, deeper. Slowly she started to encircle her unnie’s lips, taking her time, wanting to taste every inch of her. Saliva mixed with saliva as the kiss intensified. But just as Seulgi prepared to stick her tongue out, to her dismay, she felt Irene pull away.

 

‘Baechu I wasn’t finshed yet…’ Seulgi almost pleaded.

‘I know. I just wanted to see how beautiful you look.’

Seulgi felt her heart beat out of her chest.

 

With that, the two once again closed the distance between each other. Their lips came together, this time in a stronger manner. Seulgi hadn’t seen her girlfriend since she had woken up. For Seulgi, that was pretty much the limit of the time she could spend without Irene before breaking down. She shot her tongue out, only to be surprised by Irene, who had beat her to the chase.

She wasn’t the only one that was hungry.

Irene moaned as she felt her girlfriend’s warm tongue encircle and wrap around hers. The kiss got wetter and wetter, as their tongues wrestled with each other. Going back and forth, the girl finally gave in, and let Seulgi’s tongue enter .

And just like there, in the dimly lit dorm, the sensual display of affection ensued. They both longed for each other, but neither liked to rush. Almost instinctively, Seulgi’s arms moved by themselves. Her left reached behind her unnie’s head, her hair, and not giving her a chance to pull away. Her right went to Irene’s lower back, cupping her and holding her gently. Irene responded, sliding her arms over Seulgi’s shoulders, reaching to the back of her head and neck. Seulgi let her lover feel the pleasure of a good kiss, all the while satisfying her own needs. Her tongue dug deep into Irene’s wet mouth,  moving inner and inner. Their tongues danced with a fiery passion, twisting and turning faster and faster, until they eventually both broke apart, gasping for air, still in each other’s arms.

They remained there, staring into each other’s eyes, never wanting the moment to end.

 

‘Se-Seulgi…’ Irene managed with the softest voice.

‘hmm…?’

'...'

'...'

‘I missed you…’

‘I know.’

'...'

'...'

‘REALLY? I KNOW IS THE REPLY I GET?’ Irene blurted out loud.

Seulgi let out a laugh. Then she looked at the girl in front of her. She was clearly disappointed.

Ah …

With her hands still behind Irene’s back, she pulled her in close, taking the opportunity to smell her hair. The smaller girl quickly buried her face in the latter’s shoulder, leaning on her.

‘I missed you too.’

Irene nodded, her eyes still closed.

Seulgi snuck a peak at Irene.

She’s probably really tired…

Thank you for working so hard for all of us…

If there’s anything I can do I-

Is there?

‘Unnie,’ Seulgi said, releasing her.

‘Huh?’ Irene stammered, still dazed.

‘Sit down on that chair for me?’

‘Mmm…’ Irene nagged. ‘I want to hug you some more.’

‘C’mon baechu… please?’

Irene frowned. Then walked over to the chair and sat down obediently.

Seulgi smiled.

She then walked over to the girl waiting in the chair. Graciously, she knelt down, and began untying Irene’s laces. She undid the knots delicately, and pulled the strings loose, not wanting to cause the slightest pain to her unnie’s feet. With both hands, she removed the shoes, then followed up with her socks.

Irene had been staring all this time, speechless.

‘Irene…’ Seulgi started, reaching for her hands. Irene gently raised them, almost as if she were accepting a ring. Seulgi held her fingers in her palm lightly.

'I know that you've been working really hard lately... so hard that you barely have anytime to see anyone.'

'Ah jinja... it's not... that tough.. '

'Unnie...' Seulgi contiuned. 'Every morning when we wake up...you're already gone.' 

Irene gave a sad laugh.

'When was the last time you talked to Wendy?' Seulgi asked.

'Today! I texted her.'

'In person baechu...'

'I-...  I didn't want this you know.. '

'I know! I really know!' Seulgi exclaimed. 'And I also hate the fact that there's nothing we can do to help you.'

'You can.' Irene murmured. 'As long as all of you are my members... having all of you makes this worthwhile.'

'Unnie is always taking care of all of us,' Seulgi said. 'So tonight... let me take care of you?'

'What are you on about...' Irene said with a smile. 'You always take care of me when we're alone.'

'I'll be extra caring tonight.'

'Oh ho?'

'I'll treat you like royalty tonight.'

Irene smiled.

'I'd love that Seulgi.'

 

Being the skinny and petite girl that Irene was, she weighed a mere 44 kilograms. Seulgi easily picked her up in her arms, carrying her princess style. 

'Unnie have you been on a diet?'

'No... why?'

'You're lighter than last time.'

'Must be all the traveling.. '

'Don't worry unnie. I'll be sure to fill you up once you're free.'

Irene gave a laugh.

 

Seulgi walked to the bathroom, letting her girlfriend down graciously. Prior to Irene coming back, she had already the boiler, so hot water was already readily avaliable. She gestured for Irene to raise her hands over her head, and with steady hands, she pulled Irene's top, revealing her milk white skin. Her hands then moved around Irene, and with one hand, the clasp on her bra came undone, and fell to the ground. Seulgi knelt down, undoing the button on Irene's pants. She then slid those down as well, taking every moment to admire her girlfriend's short yet smooth legs. Failing to resist, she playfully tried to sneak in a kiss on Irene's thighs, of which swatted away. Finally, her also fell to the floor.

Seulgi swallowed saliva.

Damn this girl is hot....

Hastily removing her own clothing, the two stepped into the shower, and Irene sighed out in satisfaction as the hot water hit her aching back. Steam started to rise from the floor.

'Ah jinja this feels good...'

'You must be really tired unnie...'

'Not with you I don't..' Irene said with a smile.

Seulgi blushed.

With that, Irene turned around, apply shampoo to her han-

'UNNIE!'

'W-what !? I'm just getting shampoo don't yell at me! '

'Let me do that for you unnie.'

Irene let out a sly smile.

'You're being really nice to me today.' She teased.

'I could stop if you wanted...' 

'Yah!'

'...'

'Thank you for this Seulgi.' She said softly.

'You know i'd do anything for you. Now pass me the shampoo would you?'

'I-it's already in my hand...'

Irene tilted her hands over Seulgi's letting the shampoo drip down. Seulgi started applying the shampoo, making to get every strand of hair. She started out at the crown of Irene's head, slowly working her way down, letting her hands slide down her unnie's smooth hair.

 

'Unnie you've got really nice hair.'

'Jealous?'

Seulgi didn't answer, picking up the showerhead and washing away the shampoo. 

'Alright.' Seulgi said, satisfied. 'Let me wash your body.'

'B-be delicate alright? ' Irene stammered. 

'Baechu... when have I ever hurt you?' Seulgi replied, exasperated.

Who in the world would even hurt such a cute girl...

'There was the time wh-'

'Yah! You said you had forgotten about it! '

'I said I had forgiven you!'

'Then when are you going to forget about it.'

'You must be crazy.' Irene snapped. 

'Why...' 

'I'm never forgetting a single moment that I've spent with you.'

'...'

'...' 

Seulgi reached in and gave Irene a big kiss on the lips.

'Jesus christ I love you.'

'Yah! I'm getting cold Seulgi! Who let's a princess get cold! '

'Yes i'm sorry your royal highness,' Seulgi said sarcastically, turning on the hot water again. She let the water run over their bodies, quickly warming them up. She gestured for the older girl to turn around, as she squeezed some soap on to her palms. Seulgi felt her cheeks redden as she stared at her girlfriend's backside. Every inch of her, was covered by this absolutely flawless, milky white skin. Her shoulder's weren't exactly wide, but were defined, just enough to contrast her thin waist, giving her a perfect hourglass figure. From the hot water, the tips of her shoulder blades had turned a faint and soft red, and they almost seemed to give off light by themselves. Her arms were slender, with almost no traces of fat. Her buttocks her full and round. Firm, yet generous. 

Seulgi felt run dry.

'Se-Seulgi..?'

'h-huhh?' Seulgi stammered.

'The soap...' Irene managed.

'Ri-right. The soap. Yes.'

Almost as if washing a baby, Seulgi's warm hands caressed Irene's neck, then slowly glided down to her shoulders, feeling every contour. Her cheekbones. Her shoulderblades. Her round shoulders, drawing circles around them. After working up a lather, she slid her arms down the length of Irene's arms, giving playful squeezes her and there. Her hands came back up, and she started the inviting prospect of washing Irene's chest.

She turned around quickly, getting another pump of soap. She started on Irene's back, working her way forward. Her hands slowly slid under Irene's arms, and moved over Irene's chest. She cupped them in her hands, feeling them. She gave a gentle squeeze, entranced by the softness of her. She alternated between little squeezes and cupping Irene's s, feeling them to her hearts content. Not wanting to wait any longer, she brought her fingers to her s, carressing them between her fingers, and drawing circles around them. She felt Irene rise to her touch. Involuntarily, Irene felt herself leaning back against the taller girl. Her neck arched upwards, wanting to rest on Seulgi. Her body started to move on it's own, matching the rythmn in which Seulgi's hands were moving. She started to let out moans and little puffs of air as she felt her senses awaken. Seulgi knew what she liked and how she liked to be touched, and it was clearly paying off.

'Seul- gi...' Irene managed. 'H-mm.. ahh....'

'Unnie... ?'

'Are you done... there... yet?'

'Is it uncomfortable...? '

'N-no.... ngh...'

'Do you like it...?'

'...'

'...'

'Ye-... it's feels nice...' Irene admitted. 

 

 

From that point onwards, they both knew that they were about to spend a lot longer in the shower.

 

 

Irene tilted slightly to the left, and reached back with her right hand, holding Seulgi's cheeks gently in her hands. She pulled the taller girl forwards, and Seulgi arched down, meeting her with her lips. The their tongues crashed together once more with a fiery passion, longing for each other. This time, Seulgi felt Irene's tongue drilling into , swirling around as she wished, tasting her.

She didn't mind.

At all. 

Still snogging her girlfriend, Seulgi's hand got to work. For starters, Seulgi knew that Irene was enjoying herself. She had decided to completely lean on Seulgi, and she had opened up her chest, giving her unrestricted access to her marvelous body. She stepped up her pace with her hands, alternating quicker between cupping Irene and squeezing her, then finishing with light squeeze on her s. After all the times they had done this, Seulgi still couldn't get enough of her girlfriend.

With one last snog, Irene broke the kiss.

'Seulgishi ... you're hands....  nghhh...'

Seulgi continued to work her magic over Irene, and started to kiss the nape of her neck, with Irene sighing out in appreciation. Irene closed her eyes and tilted her head up, enjoying the light touch of her girlfriend. Planting light kisses here and there, Seulgi worked her way up slowly, to the back of her neck, to the back of her ear, where she paused, taking her time to nibble and her...

All the while, her hands descended lower and lower. With the light touch of her finger, she traced a line down Irene's stomach, taking her time. With her other hand, still wrapped around Irene's chest, she pulled her even closer, so close that her chest was sticking into Irene's back. Her finger went lower, lower, and lower, until she found Irene between her legs. 

Irene gasped for air.

Going slowly, letting Irene anticipate, she spit Irene's lower lips with her index and ring fingers. Her middle finger reached in, feeling the surface of Irene's . She was warm and we-

She was really wet.

Seulgi blinked. 

Could it be the soap... ? No it should've washed off by now... 

Pulling in her index finger as well, she traced Irene's from top to bottom once, making sure her fingertips were drenched with Irene's fluids.

'Unnie you're really wet.' Seulgi stated blankly.

Irene didn't respond. 

Seulgi held up her two fingers in front of Irene, where the girl could see. She split them into a v, and the sticky fluids tried to stick togther before forcefully being separated, creating strands inbetween her to two fingers. 

'I-...'

'...'

'I told you I missed you.' Irene whimpered. 

That was all Seulgi needed. 

Her hand reached back down. With state of wetness that Irene was in, there was no need for an extra lubricant. Her middle slid smoothly into Irene.

'Ngghh....ngh....'

Almost immediately, Seulgi felt Irene's insides tighten around her. Irene was incredibly warm and wet inside. Seulgi started off slowly, moving her finger in and out slowly, feeling her unnie.  She alternated inbetween, sometimes going in deeper, sometimes stopping short.

'Seulgiah... mm... '

'Unnie does it feel nice...? '

'Yea... ahhh... nghhh....'

'Unnie you're so y ... '

'Su-ure.. nghh.... ye-AHhhh'

Seulgi had slid her ring finger in as well. She snuck a quick look at Irene's face.

Pleasure was written all over.

That excited Seulgi even more. 

As Irene's insides continued to squeeze her tighter and tighter, she was getting wetter and wetter as well. As Seulgi moved her fingers in and out quicker and quicker, wet noises started erupting with each pump.

'Ah... ye-es...... there...' 

Seulgi decided her unnie had warmed up enough.

Her other arm moved to just below Irene's s, supporting them. She held her even tighter, bracing her in place. Arching her fingers, she traced the top of Irene's insides, sliding them along. She felt every contour, every little bump, until finally, she found what she was looking for. 

A tiny spot, which was slightly rougher than the rest. Moreover, it seemed to bulge out a bit as well.

Irene's g-spot.

Lightly curling her fingers, she brushed her two fingertips over it.

Seulgi felt Irene's small frame shudder to her touch.

'Nughh.... yes..... there Seulgi there....'

Usually, Seulgi liked to tease Irene in situations like these. After touching her g-spot and letting her feel the pleasure once, she would touch Irene in other places, and ask if this was the spot she wanted. It would always end up with Irene being frustrated, and grabbing Seulgi's hand and jamming it in her. However this time was different. Irene's constant moans and sighs were getting to Seulgi. With each noise Irene made, Seulgi felt herself becoming more and more aroused. She wanted to touch Irene more and more. She loved how Irene shuddered to her every touch, and reacted to her every movement. She loved seeing her unnie's different expressions, especially when it was bursting with ecstasy.

No longer pulling her fingers out, she repeatedly moved her fingers up and down rapidly stimulating Irene's g-spot. Within seconds Irene's insides had gotten tighter once more, and were almost clenching down on her fingers.

'AHhh yes just there right just there yes....'

'Seulgishi... don-n't stop... nghh...'

Seulgi focused, moving her fingers faster and faster, up until the point where her biceps were clenched, and she was vibrating her fingers more than moving them. She made sure than they had maximum contact with Irene's spot repeatedly stimulating it. 

Irene was shuddering from Seulgi's touch. Her legs had grown weak from the pleasure, and the only thing that was keeping her from falling was Seulgi's arms wrapped around her torso. She could feel the pleasure coursing between her legs, as her mind started to go blank.

'Ir-rene..'Seulgi managed, still focusing. 'Do you like it.. ?'

'Ye- ....ess.... ' Irene barely replied. She was breathless.

'Here?'

'Ye-ea... just there.... nghhh.... '

'Yes Irene...'

'Nghh... ah ah..... more... more...'

Irene felt something stirring inside of her. Seulgi was relentless, attacking her insides and not giving her a chance to breath. Her mind had gone completely blank as pleasure took hold. It was like a fire, where the pleasure started like a spark. It builded up with ferocious intensity, filling up Irene's body with pleasure, and kept building, up till it was like a volcano about to erupt, demanding release.

'S-Seulgi... I'm close.... more... faster....'

'Ah... ah yes the-... nghhh...'

'Seulgi! Seu- Ahhh  .... baby yes....!'

Finally, Irene could take no more. She finally lost control of herself, squealing as she came right there, on Seulgi's fingers.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello everyone! Once again thank you so much for subscribing and reading. I tried to write this one a bit more from Seulgi's perspective, just to switch things up a bit. Did you enjoy it? Leave a comment if you did! It really helps. And finally, go stream Zimzalabim to support the Red Velvet that we all love! The song's a bit different than what we're used to, but give it some time and it'll start to grow on you. Don't forget to check out the rest of the songs in the album if you're free. 

 

 

See you next time :) 

 

Happyhatts~