+ cheatsheet!

  KBS' NEW TALK SHOW / THE REAL KOREA! (apply open!)

 

cheat the sheet!
just saying, as the show goes on, i might have you guys answer some questions or scenarios. it will be fun to see the girls have truthful discussions about what's happening in the world, korea and the industry!
basic talk
let's talk about the basics. i would love for the hosts to be different ages going from 20 to 35-40? it would make everything interesting for discussions to a deep slice of life moments on the show and outside the show.
about ethnicity, everything is accepted. i would like to have maybe one full foreigner (not asian) and maybe one half korean (my character is half korean) so, more than half of the hosts be full korean.
languages, max 5 languages and of course be fluent in korean. it is a talk show and the hosts must be able to express themselves well, especially to avoid being misunderstood by the public.
occupation i want a diverse type of celebrity. she can be a top musician, a music producer, a popular rapper, an idol singer, an ex-idol who retired, a top stylist, an actress, an author... a comedian, a model. anything that makes her relevant in the industry. ex - my character is a top blogger/youtuber.
outside & inside
for facelcaim, i accept everyone and anyone. just make sure it fits the race and age. i don't want to see somi as a 30-year-old lady haha. for faceclaim, zendaya is taken.
talking about fashion sense, i wanna know how she dresses on the show and outside of the show. describe her style + link me few examples. 
for personality, quality over quantity. be well detailed, make me understand her personality how she acts in camera and off camera. how she's with her hosts and how she acts in front of celebrities she likes or she dislikes. i want to grasp her character. i also want different personalities too.
the background is all about how she came up to be this popular to how she became a host on the real.
lifestyle is all about how she living now as a host. the show is filmed every day during the week from monday to friday. they start the day (7AM) in makeup, styling and they have a meeting about the subjects of the day, they start filming live around 12pm to 3pm. then, it is fanmeeting + debreefing. they finish up at 5pm.  they definitely have breaks every two months for about two-three weeks and they have a month off during winter holidays and two months off during summer. also, they are off on national holidays. how they organize themselves with their kids? with their projects, how they plan their lives around the crazy filming schedules they have,
oh yeaah, celebrities crushes, they might meet them... just be careful who you choose haha. 
password is the answer one of the peek-a-boo questions in
your oc's pov. put the number too.
how's the tea? Pippin' hot
yeah, i gotta know what the world thinks about you. do they like your work? like your personality or they dislike you for whatever reasons. what do koreans in the streets says about you vs what koreans says on the internet vs what the international fans saying about you? ve realistic not everyone is korea's sweetheart!
well, i also want to know about her scandals if there's about your character. it can be pre-the real or after starting the real. it can be dating scandals or a misunderstanding or you know a huge thing happening a divorce? caught cheating on her man? her kids curing on her instagram story? anything that can shake up the girls' table. 
love interest now!  it can be a n y o n e! an actor, rapper, idol, ex-idol? a producer? a ceo? an oc?  tell me all about their love story and how it will unfold while sis is talking on the real. does he mind to come one day on the show as your boo? im allowing any type of relationship; married? side chick/boo? boyfriend? a crush? secretly dating? divorced?
there's also a quick interview with mrs kim, the director of the real kbs. answer truthfully as your oc's pov. it will help me with your character's input in the talks. do not forget the password!
popcorn points
older ladies pls! a married with kids host? one who's a divorcee? that would be interesting to see on the show. 
for occupation - maybe a supermodel or a top-notch chef or a comedian! 
face claims that like a lot - nine muses, snsd, black eyed girls? wondergirls, wjsn, fx, sistar
love interest - khiphop, wanna one, super junior, any actor, an oc,
taken things- zendaya as faceclaim, internet sensation blogger/youtuber as occupation, bm as a love interest.