One

Two Souls: Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

         There was notification from my AFF account, one new message and twelve comments, popped out on my phone while I was teaching my class. I was updated my latest story at AFF last night. So, I was so happy to see that notification. When I walked out from my class, I opened it immediately. I enjoyed reading the comments. After replied it, I clicked the new message. It was from PinkMonster08. She also leaved 8 comments from 12 comments earlier.

            Hi, BubbleBlue09! I’m PinkMonster08 and I just found your stories. I really like, scratch that, I really love your stories. Thank you so much to write those amazing stories. By the way, nice to know you, BubbleBlue09^^

            She wasn’t the only one who sent me message, but it always made me happy to read such a message like that. I replied it then prepared to teach my next class. I didn’t check my phone ‘till I arrived at my place. That PinkMonster08 surely bombed my AFF account with her comments and message. I chuckled. I liked to interact with my readers like this.

xXx

            It has been days since the last message from PinkMonster08. She always bombed my AFF account everyday with her comments or message since her first bomb last month. So, it was a bit weird not to get her bomb.

            I sat at my chair after finished my last class. It was so tiring. I took my phone out from my backpack. There was one message at my AFF account. I opened it hurriedly and smiled widely when I saw the message. It was from her.

            Hi, BubbleBlue09! I’m so sorry for the late reply because exam is next week and I need to study really hard. Because of that too, I rarely open my AFF account, but I won’t mind to reply your chat. So, if you want chat me, here’s my number +82xxxxxxxx.

            I was contemplating to chat her or not, but it would be rude if I just ignored it. So, I decided chat her.

            Hi, PinkMonster08? I’m BubbleBlue09 from AFF. You messaged me your number earlier.

           There, I sent it. One minute has passed, but still no reply. So, I took my backpack and went home. It took 30 minutes by car from my workplace to my apartment. Without checked my phone, I took a quick bath. After wore my pajamas, I looked for my phone in the backpack. I came to the couch in my living room and the television. I neglected the television and saw the notification on my phone. There were three messages from her.

            Hi, BubbleBlue09! Yes, I’m PinkMonster08.

            I’m so glad to receive your chat and I’m so sorry because my late reply at AFF :(

            Are you on your way home?

            The third chat was sent 10 minutes ago while the other two were 25 minutes ago.

            Hi! I just finished take a bath, wanna eat. How about you? Still study?

            After sent it, I pulled out cheese burger, fries, and lemon tea that I bought on my way home earlier from the paper bag. I split my cheese burger, discarded the onion and pickles from it, inserted a few fries, and then put the burger into one again. It was really better like this. I didn’t like onion and pickles, like fries more. Fries for life yeah!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter