better off

better off

i realized that we were no longer together again.

 

"Can we go together today, Ryujin?" a girl with light smile hugged a smaller girl who only giggled at the question, the small girl turned her head to give a kiss at the taller one lips.

"Of course we can, baby." She took the girl hands, interwined them as they left their shared apartment.

Comfort smiles never faded from their face as they were together.

There is nothing better than together, they both knew.

"Oh my god! Look at that! It's look cute! Let's go there!" Ryujin just smiled as she saw the younger girl exclaimed, she just followed her.

They were greeted by the shop employee, the woman smiled softly as they went inside the shop.

It was big. Bigger than their though. It has so many cute stuff inside and the pinky decoration made it looked more soft and warm. Just the way Yuna like.

But, Ryujin just realized.

She lost her girlfriend in the shop.

Worried. She never wanted to lost her only love.

"Yuna? Yuna? Yuna?! Where are you?!" Worriedly shout, Ryujin received glares. But, Ryujin doesn't give a at all.

She kept looking for her girlfriend.

Minutes passed, she finally heard Yuna screaming back her name. Look like she also lost Ryujin at the same time.

Ryujin smile widen as she followed the voice closely.

And there Yuna is, bumped against each customers. She looked uncomfortable, almost convince Ryujin to run and kissed her.

But in reality, all Ryujin could did was waved at her.

Yuna realized a small figure just standing in front of one of the shelf, smiling widely as her small hand waved at her repeatedly. Yuna smile widen instinctively.

Yuna run at Ryujin direction in a second, their body bumped against each other softly.

Yuna smile turned even wider than before as she could felt Ryujin's arms around her waist.

"Where were you? I'm worried that i might lose you, you know?"

Yuna tightened her hug around her girlfriend as she mumled on the older girl ear, softly,

"I'm sorry. I won't do that again. i love you." Ryujin sighed weakly as she felt trembling body between her, she kissed the red haired girl and caressed it softly.

"It's okay. I would never lose you and you would never lose me. We will always be together." Ryujin whispered and smiled when she felt Yuna nodded under her hugs. That was a promise.

"Let's go home."

Ryujin let go of their hug and reached for Yuna's hands but Yuna immediately let go, she smiled excitedly.

"Wait, I want to buy some stuff for me and some couple stuff for us on back there, come on!" Yuna left Ryujin behind to look for her promised stuffs.

Ryujin could only smiled at the behavior of her girlfriend, she was so in love.

 

and the sweet memories..

 

"Yuna! Hey babe, i miss you!" Ryujin said enthusiastically as she about to hug her girlfriend which just came back from school.

Yuna went to senior high school last year, in the same school as Ryujin's.

Yuna giggled at the older reaction, she hugged back the older one. If she could be honest, she was madly missing the girl.

A soft kiss planted on the older girl temple, smiled widely as she leaned forward to kiss the other girl soft lips.

Ryujin smiled when she could felt a pair of lips touched hers, she hugged the taller's neck and deepened the kiss as the latter hugged her waist.

The kiss was soft, sweet, and full of love.

They wish the kiss would never end and cursed since the need of air to breath start to increased, so they let go of each other to take a breathe.

Ryujin smiled lovingly as she could tell the exhausted face her girlfriend made.

She let go her hug on the latter's neck and interwined their hands as they walked into the bedroom, Yuna seems confused but Ryujin just let a small laugh.

"You look so exhausted, baby. Let's cuddle!"

 

that i will never forget, and all nights we spend together.

 

Ryujin could felt a tight hug at her waist as a lips brushed against her shoulder.

She likes it. No. She loves it, so much.

Everytime the same familiar pair of strong arms held her waist, made her felt safe, like a home.

"Yuna.." she leaned her head at the taller girl's shoulder. 

Ryujin wish she could tell how warm was Yuna's hug on her, how her heart fluttered every time Yuna kissed her, how butterfly always filled her stomach when the girl's warmth enveloped her body.

Because, Ryujin could never tell it.

And things went further as Yuna carried Ryujin and Ryujin's legs hugged her waist tightly. They wish, tonight would never turned to a day.

'Cause tonight will be a long night.

 

all days, all nights, all i think is you and how i fix this.

 

"Yuna? Can you come over?" Yuna narrowed her eyebrows in confused.

"Wait, wait, why?"

No one replied, just loud music roared.

"Just drive to my home or Ryujin will have a sleepover again.

The call was ended.

Yuna closed her eyes, felt so tired and emotional.

Not to be dramatic, but Ryujin really made her life more difficult these days. She took her car key and drive to Yeji's house.

In a few moments, she finally arrived at Yeji's house. A big wide house where Yeji lived well with her girlfriend, Choi Jisu, after their parents don't allow their relationship and they choose to run away and buy a house for themselves.

Yuna walked in only to found Ryujin who was deep drunk and looked sleepy. Yuna shook her head and walk to Ryujin's direction to dragged her home.

"Let's go home, Ryujin. You can't keep doing this everyday," Yuna murmured as Ryujin leaned her head on the taller girl left shoulder.

 

i realized that i only live my life, right? I was selfish to you, i'm sorry.

 

"What do you want to eat for lunch, baby?" Yuna asked as she scrolled down her phone, Ryujin shrugged and kept typed on her phone.

Yuna tilted her head as she watch Ryujin in furious.

"I'm serious, Ryujin. I told you that i hate everytime you try to ignore me for small things just because you don't feel like you need it! Why are you still doing-"

"What? Small things you said? You both almost make out, and you call that small things? Oh, you are going crazy, Yuna." Ryujin replied in sarcasm as she crossed her arms in fornt of her chest while Yuna glared at her.

"Stop being childish, Ryujin! I know you were jealous but i never kiss her first!"

Ryujin rolled her eyes.

"So, that's mean you still want kiss her even you've never be the one who did it!" Yuna let out a sigh, she couln't bear her girlfriend childishness.

"Stop it. Okay, i was wrong. I'll be the one who should say sorry, right? I'm sorry." Yuna hugged her lover and kissed her head lightly while Ryujin remained silent.

Ryujin knows Yuna more than anything.

 

even until today, i still can't get enough of us.

 

"Ryujin! Stop that! What are you doing?!" Yuna hugged Ryujin tightly and pulled her to her side.

Her eyes shut opened when she saw a girl lying on the floor, full of blood and lacked of air.

She looked at Ryujin who just smiled proudly,

"What do you think you did?! Are you really losing your mind?!" Yuna shouted in panic and rushed to the girl who almost died while Ryujin rolled her eyes.

"I think we must over now, Yuna." Ryujin said in certain way as she left Yuna alone with the girl who get carried on ambulance for a medical treatment.

Instead of chased her, Yuna just remained silent and stood, stared blankly.

She never replied a word to her lover.

 

and the last chance, i could fix this. I could make you smile again with me, but i just failed.

 

Yuna came back to their shared apartment the next day.

Yuna aware of Ryujin's presence on the sofa, but she can't give the older a greeting kiss recalled the way their relationship just over.

Yuna walked over and sat down beside Ryujin, sigh nervously as she opened .

"What can i do to fix us, unnie?" 

Ryujin laughed bitterly as she replied.

"Nothing. What i want to be honest is, maybe we better off alone."

Yuna realized, she lose her last chance.

 

END.