final.

sunshower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

M.  @minjookim

i want a gf :(((

6.7K Retweets   l   9.4K Likes

 

The replies start pouring like raindrops on the car window. The number of women responding to the young lass’ latest tweet was unimaginable. A series of “I’m available’s” and “marry me’s” were flooding your notifications, filling your timeline with desperate fangirls hoping for their idol to notice them using flowery words forced to fit in Twitter’s 280-character limit.

Your career started with small gigs and side jobs to help your family in supporting your tuition fees, then more companies started looking for you to star in billboard advertisements and television commercials, until you were signed to an entertainment company to become a full-time model for clothing and other fashion items.

You were currently sitting on the passenger seat, watching as droplets of water trickle down the glass window and falling to the pavement below. Silently waiting for time to pass as you listen to whatever pop song was playing in the radio, you couldn’t help but think about how it would feel to have someone with you right now.

How it would feel to play with someone’s hand in the middle of the heavy traffic, to whisper sweet nothings to each other while another sappy love song resonates from the car’s speakers.

 

 

How it would feel to be in love with someone who would love you back.

 

All your friends keep on reminding you on how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter