Beautiful Love Story

One Last Beautiful Moment

 

“My Princess,where we want to go ?Baby,why you covered my eyes?,”She don’t speak anything.I want listen her voice everyday.Her voice is so beautiful.I admired her voice most.She’s my best friend since we’re childhood.After a few year later,we falling in love.She understand all about me.She believe me.She also my first love.She’s my everything.She hold my hand tightly.

 

“Prince,If I said you can opened your eyes,you will opened it,”she said.I know she smile at me.So,I smiled back to her.Everyone love my smile especially my love.

 

“Okay,Princess.Please don’t leave me alone here,I’m scared,”I said.Sometimes,I don’t want she leave me.If she leave me,I don’t want to alive anymore.Our love is strong.All girl want me but I don’t want them.I just want my princess,Bae Suzy.Suddenly,she give me piece of paper and put in my hand.After that,she don’t holding my hand anymore.

 

“Prince,read it.I love you,Lee Junho,”she whispered it to my ear.I love her smell.I got feeling that she will leave me alone here.I can’t smell her anymore.I tried to find where is it.

 

“Prince,You can opened your eyes now,”she said.Her voice is so far.After that,I opened my eyes.What I see now,its darkness.Its so dark and she is not beside me.I remember she want I read something.Luckily,I brings my handphone.At least,I have light to alive.

 

To my Prince,

Lee Junho

 

If you really love me,You will found me in the darkness.Just follow your heart.Its my heart with you.Your heart is with me now.I love you so much,Lee Junho.

 

 

From your princess,

Bae Suzy.

 

She want me follow my heart..Okay,I will found her.She has my heart.I will found my heart.It took times for found her.I don’t care if ghost want scared me.I just scared if she leave me.Suddenly,I see the light in front of me.The light is so beautiful.Its like a romantic place.I can’t see her.Someone hugged me from behind.

 

“You found me,Lee Junho,”She said.She seem like want to cry.I break the hug and holding her hand tightly.

 

“I know that I will found you,Bae Suzy because you’re my heart now.I don’t scared if someone want hurt me,at least you beside me now.My Princess,are you prepared this to me?,”I holding her both hand tightly.She look at me deeply.

 

“Yes,My Prince,I want celebrated this Valentine’s Day with you.You know that,I really love  you.I can’t live without you.You’re my everything for me,”she said.Her tears almost come out.My tears want to falling down but I control it.

 

“Princess,you makes me want to cry.You’re my special person in my whole life.Happy Valentine’s Day My Princess.I love you so much,”I said.After that,I hugged her tightly.

 

“Prince,please don’t cry.I don’t want see my prince cry.I just want you’re happy with me,”she said.

 

“Princess,Thank you for everything.I love it.But you’re special gift in my life,”I said.I know she want to cry but she not allowed it to comes out.This is my chance to propose her to be my wife.This is the best time to do it.I broke our hug.

 

“Bae Suzy,will you marry me?I promise that I will make you always happy with me.I love you so much,”I said.I think my voice is romantic to said it.I really hoped she accepted it.I keep waiting her answer.She still looked at me deeply.I wonder why she still not answered it.Suddenly,she kisses me.I replied back her kiss.I love our kiss.Her lips is so sweet and smooth.

 

“This is my answer,my future husband.I will marry you,Lee Junho,”she said.She crying again.The kiss is a prove that she accepted me.

 

“Princess,I promise that I will stay with you forever.If anyone want take you from me,I will not allowed it because you’re mine.I always love you,”I said while look at her beautiful eyes.

 

“Prince,please don’t leave me.I want stay with you forever.I always love you,”she said.She crying again.I give my hugged to her to calm her down.

 

“I will not leave you,I promise,”I said.I hugged her tightly.Suddenly,I heard ‘bang’ sound.Its like someone shooting someone.I wonder where is the sound come from.Why my body feel hurt?I feel so hurt.I looked at my body.Someone shoot me.I can see my blood on my clothes. .On Suzy’s dress also my blood on there.I want to falling down on the ground.Suzy holding me and crying.

 

“Junho!!please don’t go,your future wife here.I don’t want you leave me.You already promise to me.Don’t break it,”she said.I can hear her  sad voice butI I can’t heard it anymore.The voice become slows.Suddenly,someone come out from behind tree.

 

“Lee Junho,please go die fast.I will take your suzy and make her be mine,”someone said.I know who is he.He is my brother,Jang Wooyoung.He loves Suzy but she don’t love him back.She only love me.He do everything to take Suzy from me.Now,his plan is success.He want me to die.

 

“Wooyoung oppa,why you want hurt Junho?I don’t love you.I only love my Junho.I don’t want be yours,”she said.If I leave her alone,I should find someone who can protect her.I found who is the per.son.The person is my brother.I love my brother so much but he want me die,maybe he don’t love me because of stupid love.I already forgive him what he did to me.He is my brother forever,Jang WooyoungI think its is the best way to make she happy after I died.

 

“Suzy,Wooyoung,I want to said something,please come closer to me,”I tried to said but its difficult.I took Suzy’s hand and Wooyoung’s hand.I make they holding hand together in front of me.

 

“Princess,I want you’re happy with my brother.I don’t want you’re sad.If you’re sad,I will sad too.I always love you,Bae Suzy.I’m so sorry because I can’t marry you,”I said.My tears falling down.

 

“Prince,please don’t go.Please don’t break your promise.I love you,”she said.

 

“Wooyoung,please take care of her.I hope you will make she always smile.I admire her smile so much.Princess,I want you happy.I love you,I hope you will remember our love,”I said.Suddenly,she kissed me.This is our last kiss.I smiled back at her.

 

“Princess,Suzy,I love you,”I closed my eyes forever.She crying a lot.She ignored Wooyoung.He just see what happened to his brother and his love.He feel guilty because he killed his brother.Its because of stupid love.

 

“Junho,I’m so sorry.I’m stupid brother because I killed you.Its because of stupid love.Please forgive me,”he said.He also crying.

 

“Wooyoung oppa,I know you love me so much.You know that I can love you back because I love Junho so much.I hope you understand me.I want you do something for me,”she said.She still holding my hand tightly.

 

“Suzy,please forgive me.I will do everything for you,”he said.

 

“Oppa,please kill me.I want die too with my love,Junho.I love Lee Junho,”she said.She still crying.

 

“Suzy,I can’t do that.I don’t want you die,I love you Suzy,”he said.Suddenly,she went to Wooyoung and kiss him.

 

“I know that you really want it.Please do it for your love for me.I love you as my brother.You’re my brother’s lover,”she said.He can’t do anything.He hates to see girl’s tears.

 

“One things that you should know..Jang Wooyoung always love Bae Suzy,”he said.He shoot Suzy by his hand.Suzy falling down.She holding Junho’s hand tightly.

The lover die together likes Romeo and Juliet.Wooyoung don’t know what he will do next.He thinks his live don’t have meaning after Junho and Suzy die.He want to die too.

 

“I’m so sorry,Junho..You’re my best brother that I loved.I don’t hate you.I always love you,Junho.You always kind with me.I’m so sorry Suzy.I love you before Junho love you.I’m wrong because I don’t confess my love to you.I hurt my two person that I loved,Junho and Suzy.I don’t want to alive now.I want to die with you.This is one last beautiful moment,”he said.He shoot himself.He holding Suzy’s hand.

 

Next morning,people saw the three people dying on the ground in the beautiful place.Two boys holding the girl’s hand.Its like love triangles.After that days,everyone always said their names,Junho,Suzy and Wooyoung.The beautiful love in Seoul.Everyone always remember them.

 

 

The END!!