OPPS NOT AGAIN!

A unapproachable Man

Short Chapter....I haven't been able to write...writers block I guess.

“Abigail, do you mind going back with Eric. I have another obligation that I need to take care of?”, ask Jae. “No, it’s okay”, she replies. She looks at Eric scolding Lu Min. Abigail and Jae walk up to them. “Eric, Abigail’s going back with you, I have an appointment”, he says. Eric looks at Abigail and begins walking to the car. Abigail follows and begins thinking, ‘he can’t possibly still be angry at me, I did nothing wrong’.  “I’m sorry for Lu Min’s behavior”, Eric whispers. “Oh, it’s fine”, she replies. As Eric was driving, Abigail couldn’t help but glance over at him. She quickly falls asleep and begins dreaming about Eric.  “Abigail, we’re here…Abigail”, exclaims Eric. Abigail jumps and looks at Eric. “We’re here”, he says staring at her. She moves forward, forgetting to unbuckle her seat belt and tries to get up. She realizes that her seat belt is still buckled “Omo”, she whispers. Eric bends over her and unbuckles the seat belt. “Thank you”, she says, smiling at him. He steps out the car leaving her still sitting there. Abigail realizes that he has gotten out, comes to her senses. She gets out the car and catches up with Eric.

“Can I ask you a question” asks Abigail. Eric turns to her and stops walking. “Yes, as long as it doesn’t have to do with Soo Min”, replies Eric. She became tense and nervous. She didn’t know what to do because her question had everything to do with Soo Min. Eric turns back around and walks into the building leaving Abigail alone. ‘Phew, that was close, I felt as if he was going to eat me alive’, she thought. She hurries back to work, hoping to regain a calm working environment as before. As time went by, she felt relaxed that is until Eric asked her to work over time again.