Ji's Side of the Story

Between Shadows (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

waaa you have been so bad with Ji without even knowing all his story, by the way  have you noticed that at the beginning I talked a lot about Ri's story but not Ji's?, well here it is I hope It's not too hard, I'll try not to be so descriptive because I really don't want to delve into that kind of topics I hope that with this you can understand Jiyong more. 

 

Yahhh you made me had to advance this chapter to be fair with Ji you bad bad people ok I forgive you let's be friends again :P

As always thank u for your upvotes and comments I really love to read what you think of my ff sorry about my terrible terrible grammar.

ANGIE

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

3 years before

 

"How am I going to tell him Bae?" Kwon Jiyong asked his friend as soon as they got into the car

 

"Ji, Soo hyuk loves you, you both are going to be able to overcome this, trust me" Bae answered trusting in the deep love of Soo Hyuk for Jiyong and that everything would go well.

 

Jiyong and Soo Hyuk had been friends from the beginning but just a year before finishing their studies they had started a love relationship, everyone could see that Soo Hyuk was much more in love than Jiyong but the latter was happy and in the end that was what It mattered to his friends and family.

Jiyong had everything a twenty-five year-old guy could wish for, a good name, millions in the bank that supported him, an exquisite beauty, but above all a talent for which anyone would sell his soul to the devil, everything in his life was happiness, all in his life was perfect and  we can added love to the list, many had been those who coveted the heart of Kwon Jiyong but nobody had managed it until him. 

 

Lee Soo Hyuk arrived in the middle of the fourth year of university he was a new model  a little popular at the time with a fan base growing but far from the lights and cameras was a calm, nice and elegant guy something that immediately caught the eye of Jiyong and the fact that Soo Hyuk did not launch at his feet as the rest of the university only increased its attractiveness for the artist.

 

 


"We are going to overcome this together, it will be difficult but we can achieve it"said Soo Hyuk while kissing Jiyong

 

"Are you sure of what you are saying Hyuk?, it's not going to be easy, I'm not going to ever heal, to some extent I'll have to depend on you, that's too much responsibility for anyone" said Jiyong sitting on the sofa in his living room covering his face with his hands

 

"Love, nothing is too much responsibility when someone loves, and I love you more than anything in this universe, trust in me Ji" Soo Hyuk declared taking Jiyong's hands between his lovingly and looking at his boyfriend straight in the eyes trying to transmit tranquility

 

And Jiyong believed him, Jiyong trusted him feeling lucky to have someone so wonderful at his side and that day Jiyong promised to love with all his strength the model that deserved nothing less and the first two months were wonderful the two young lovers began to live together and everything seemed like something out of a romantic comedy Soo Hyuk was not only a boyfriend but also a best friend for Jiyong, he treated him so delicately that sometimes Jiyong wondered what nation would have he saved in his previous life to deserve so much love and fortunately for the model his fame only increased with time, now it was more frequent to find his face in a skin care advertising or decorating the pages of a fashion magazine.

 

 


"Sorry love, the pictures took a little longer than expected, but you should have started without me" said Soo Hyuk who had just arrived home late at night and found Jiyong lying on the couch listening to the television and the table with candles and two plates of food practically frozen

 

"Don't worry Hyuky, now tell me how it went everything?" Jiyong asked happy that his boyfriend was finally home.

 

"Oh love you will not believe me the model I made the pictures with today ..."

 

 

 

 

"Jiyong couldn't you be more careful? I can't believe the embarrassment that you made me go through, I'm sure for your fault I'll never be invited to an event like that" shout Soo Hyuk entering the apartment and throwing himself abruptly on the couch leaving Jiyong standing at the door

 

"I'm sorry Hyuky it was not my intention I really didn't see that that piece was placed there also your friend Xin was who made me lose my balance" Jiyong replied, embarrassed

 

"Oh and now you try to blame Xin, Jiyong you broke a piece of art that is worth twenty-five thousand dollars and that's all you have to say and what about the shame that you made me go through, I don't know why I took you there, sometimes you can be a real nuisance"

 

"Yahh Soo Hyuk you don't have to be so mean I can pay that and a hundred more pieces if necessary you know well that money is not a problem" said Jiyong feeling hurt by the words of his boyfriend especially because it had been Dami who had got the invitations to the art show.

 

"People like you believe that everything can be solved with money and what with my image Jiyong that people will think 'the popular model Lee Soo Hyuk and his boyfriend the blind man destroying art in his path', you know what, today I can't even see you Jiyong I'll sleep at Xin's house" Soo Hyuk said before taking the keys of the car and leaving the apartment not even apologizing for the push he gave on the shoulder to his boyfriend when going through the door.

 

"Soo Hyuk, don't go, Soo Hyuk, we have not finished talking, Soo Hyuk please"

 

But now it was only Jiyong who was in the department, and this little by little was becoming a habit in the recent months, the affec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter