Drabble #1

Unspoken.

BREAKTIME

Sakura and Chaeyeon are hanging out in Sakura's office, as usual just enjoying each other's presence.

Sakura kept on staring at Chaeyeon lips, and Chaeyeon knows it and Chaeyeon smirked. Sakura knew she was caught. Rather than being shy about it, she did a kissing gesture.


"Come here" Chaeyeon said.


"Why? Are you gonna kiss me? I ain't coming near if you won't" she shamelessly told Chaeyeon.


That made Chaeyeon laugh. "So, will you come near or not?" So Sakura did come close and she closed her eyes, but before she can receive the kiss she wants....


"Oh , !" It was Hyewon.


Sakura opened her eyes and said"you even heard of knocking?"


"When did I ever knock anyway!" Hyewon reasoned.


"I'm telling Eunbi!" Haha, Sakura was annoyed, she forgot Chaeyeon was there, Chaeyeon doesn't know about Hyewon's feelings about Eunbi, of course.


"Yah!" Hyewon pointed at Chaeyeon.


"Eunbi? What about Eunbi unnie?" She then eyed Hyewon.


Sakura was just laughing, she forgot about the kiss.


"Oh" Chaeyeon have caught on, she then smirked. "So Eunbi unnie, huh"


Hyewon sighed, feeling defeated. "Right, Kwon Eunbi, I like her" she confessed and then she looked at Sakura who was still laughing. "Will you stop laughing?"


"No!"