End.

Meeting with my causes of Androphobia (MAMAMOO Moonbyul X BTS Jin)

There's a rumours going around that there is a sweets shop that can granted your wishes.

"Ahh...found it, the sweets shop that can granted any wishes."

Byul walks toward the shop entrance.

"I thought it was only a rumour, didn't know that it was real."

Byul try to open the door and it was open so she went inside the shop with a cautious movement. When she peek inside the shop, the first thing she saw was a boy looking towards her. Jin was a bit surprised. As she went inside the shop all of sudden Jin went straight to her as he notice that she was trembling since she first saw him.

"Are you okay....?"

Byul was trembling really hard because her phobia is infront of her. 

'Is he the only worker here?' Byul thought.

"The owner of this shop is not here" 

Jin speak as in he was answering all the question in her mind.

"There's is no one here since i came earlier. The door to the inside of the shop is also lock." 

He tried to open it again and it still lock.

"I've check all around the shop but the only place we can enter is this lobby. It is better that you go home, there's no reason for you to stay."

"Okay then...I'm going home"

They both headed outside and start to walk away from the shop, but as they walk and walk they start to realize they are back from the place they first arrive. 

"What? We came back here?"

Jin was literally shouting right now.

They've tried different path but the result is still the same. 

"How about we go back inside the shop?"

Byul was half whispering as she says that.

Silence.......

"There is really nobody here.."

Byul tried to search for a any figure in the lobby shop but there's really nobody. 

"Wait..what's that?" 

Jin was pointing to a piece of paper that is floating right infront of the shop door.

They take it and read it together. Inside the piece of paper there's written an instruction on what they have to do. 

IF YOU WANT TO GET OUT FROM HERE, PLEASE FOLLOW THE ORDERS. GATHER THE INGREDIENT.

Both of them are at the state of blank.

"What does it mean?"

Byul just keep staring at the piece paper for a moment now.

"Ahh..we are really trap here."

Jin sit down with frustration.

"Phone are useless too. Ahh...I'm screwed. I have photoshoot after this."

Byul stare Jin in confusion after what he said.

"Photoshoot...?"

"Oohh. Actually...I'm an artist, have u ever of the group BTS? I'm one of them, Jin"

'Oh i know him, all my classmate are crazy talking about them.' Byul thought for a while.

"Owh..my name...is..Moonbyul.."

Byul voice was almost like a whisper and her posture was really awkward that Jin get flustered by it.

"I wouldn't do anything to you"

Because of Byul awkward response, Jin could sense that Byul was a little scared. Suddenly a new piece of paper appear.

"Finally!" 

They both exclaim in surprised. 

INSIDE THE ROOM, PLEASE TAKE THE CHERRIES.

Kreak~

The door that was lock all the time suddenly open by itself. 

"Don't go far away from me"

Jin walk first towards the door to check if any danger might occur. As they enter the room, the first thing they feel is cold.

"Wow..this room is so cold!"

"20°!!"

"What kind of room is this...?"

Jin start to roam around the room to check out the room.

"Maybe a place to keep the sweets from melting." 

Byul saw a few things that are use to make sweets on the table.

"Is there any cherries in this room anyway."

While Jin was looking for any cherries in the room, suddenly a sound of door opening was heard.

Kreak~

"That door is open!"

The door that is located behind Jin was open by itself.

"Wow..this is beautiful."

Byul was so excited to see the room that is fill with many type of plants and one table tea in the middle.

"Wow..Amazing, there's a garden in a room"

Jin was awed with the uniqueness of the room.

"Jin! There's a cherries here."

"Wahh, its so cute"

Byul was holding a cherry on each hand admiring the cuteness of the cherry.

'Excited huh' Jin was staring at Byul.

Suddenly a small caterpillar from the cherry that Byul held happily greet her.

"AHHH!!"

She instantly jump to Jin arm because of surprised and scared. Jin instantly grab her.

"What happened?"

"I..its a..a caterpillar.."

Jin suddenly take the caterpillar while admiring how cute it is and put it back on the cherry plant. After that he pat byul head, she was stunt and paralyze by the sudden skinship that Jin does.

"You don't have to worry anymore"

Jin was still patting her head until she push him away until he fall backward.

"Ahh...IM SORRY"

'What have i done?' Byul thought

"Pfftt..youre so funny you know, it makes me feel calm"

Jin was smiling instead of getting mad at her for pushing him like that.

'Wow, artist are amazing, because of his smile i feel calm now.'

Another piece of paper appear.

MELT THE CHOCOLATE WITH THE HOT WATER.

"What is this? Did it tell us to make sweets?"

"Ah! This one, let me do it."

Byul start to melt the chocolate and then stir it.

"Wow! You're so great at this."

"Ha!ha!ha! I really like to make sweets."

Jin feel flustered when Byul laugh, his cheek was a bit red.

"Byul...you..why did you came to this shop?"

Silence fill in the room for a while and Byul stop doing what she is doing.

"I...don't know..how..to talk to boys."

Jin was a bit taken by it.

"Back when i was in kindergarden, boys always bullied me. I'm sorry if i treated you badly, honestly....i really want to be friends with boys. That's why i came here, to cure my fobia"

"Oh..is that why. I'm sorry"

Byul was a bit surprised by the sudden apologize that Jin told her.

"Eh!?"

"If it's like that, we have to get out of this place faster. Cause I'm a boy too."

"Yes....."

'But I'm not scared with Jin..why?' Byul thought

Another instruction is given.

Find a span cake and cut it into a shape of heart.

They start to search for it around the room.

"Jin~i found it!"

"Where?"

"At the top of the shelves, is it?"

While Jin still looking at the span cake, Byul had already grab a stair and climb the shelves to get the cake. 

"Let me do it! It's dangerous!"

"Let me take it, don't worry i'll be careful"

Suddenly the electrics are out, both are paralyzed in their own spot. 

"Oh no! J..Jin?!!"

"Don't move Byul! Reach out your hand"

"Ye..yes...."

Jin quickly grab Byul hand afraid that she might fall from the stair.

"I'll hold you, go down slowly okay?"

Byul heart suddenly move faster than it usually does because of Jin kind gestured towards her by holding her hand. She was literally blushing in the dark. Byul start to get down one by one slowly until she reach the floor.

"You okay?"

"Ye..yes"

Byul was still blushing as Jin still holding her hand. Right now, their face are only centimetre apart from each other. Both of their heart move faster then it usually does. Then Jin hug Byul to keep her safe in the dark, Byul also held on to Jin's hand tightly. They stay like that for a couple of minutes until suddenly the lights were on, Byul instantly move away from Jin hug and push him away. They proceeded on checking the ingredients.

"All the ingredients are here, now for the next instruction"

Silence~

"There's nothing?"

"Ah! Jin i know it. All of this ingredients is to make trifle."

"Trifle?"

Suddenly a piece of paper appear.

CORRECT

"Finally it appear, as expected it was to make trifle"

Then a piece of paper appear again showing the instruction on how to make the trifle.

1.PUT THE SPAN CAKE INTO THE GLASS.

2.PUT ONE LAYER OF MILK CREAM AND ONCE MORE PUT THE SPAN CAKE ON TOP OF IT.

3.LASTLY...PUT THE CHERRIES ON TOP OF IT AND DECORATE IT WITH THE MELT CHOCOLATE.

TRIFLE DONE

"Wah, it's finished"

"Amazing, this look delicious!"

THANKS FOR BOTH OF YOUR HARD WORK

"You should be!"

Jin was a bit annoyed by the piece of paper.

ALRIGHT, BYUL HAVE TO EAT THE TRIFLE

"M...Me?"

IF YOU EAT IT, I'LL GRANTED YOU A WISH FOR YOU GUYS TO GET OUT FROM HERE. BUT THINK ABOUT IT FIRST, AS ONLY ONE WISHES CAN BE GRANTED.

"DON'T YOU MAKE A JOKE HERE!!!WHY IT HAS TO BE BYUL!!THAT'S MEAN SHE CANNOT MAKE HER WISH CAME TRUE JUST TO GET US OUT HERE!!"

"Ji....jin...."

"Who's doing is this?!! Come out now!!"

While Jin was angry about the rules given, Byul was in her own thoughts.

'If i eat this...my real wish will not come true. But if i get out of here...I'm sure i will not get to see Jin again. Because he was an artist. But...i want to be with him again.'

"Jin....."

"Byul! You don't have to sacrificed your wish just for this problem. I'll think of another way."

"Jin...dont worry, let me eat the trifle"

Jin was shocked.

"Wait!! You have other wish right?!! Did you not care that you use your chance just like this?!!"

"I don't mind. Actually.....because of you....i didn't feel scared at all. If I'm all alone, i surely can't do anything. Thank goodness you're here Jin. Thank you Jin."

After saying that, Byul instantly eat the trifle before Jin can stop her.

"BYUL!!"

Suddenly a really bright light cover them that make them both close their eyes. When they open it back, they were outside of the shop.

"We're infront of the shop gate?"

A white dog suddenly appear.

Woof!woof!

"It's like it telling us to follow him"

"Lets go!"

They follow the dog and walk for like ten minutes until they saw a light on the end of the forest.

"We're out of the forest"

They saw a water fountain park infront of them.

"Finally! Out of the forest."

"It looks like you both made it safely."

Another voice came out of nowhere.

"You......"

Jin was looking at a man sitting on a bench with the white dog earlier.

"My name is Park kim"

"You're the one who trap us inside the shop right?"

"Yes"

"DO YOU THINK ITS FUNNY DO TO SUCH THING TO PEOPLE!!. Also the electric is off."

"Jin..you know him?"

Suddenly Jin mood was down.

"He once meet me. That time he also eat one of the sweets in the shop. That's why he can't eat the trifle, cause only one wishes can be granted."

"Eh?!"

"Its true i already eat the sweets. That's why i can't eat the trifle but instead you can. When i eat the sweets, Park was gone and Byul appeared at the shop."

"Jin...What is your wish?"

Jin then turn to face Byul and make an eye contact with her.

"Let me meet Byul, that is my wish. Maybe you already forgot...when we were 5 years old...I'm the boy who always bullied you."

"Jin...Kim...Kim SeokJin..."

Byul recalled back the name of the boy who bullied her, once it hit her she start to ran away from Jin. But before she could get further, Jin grab her wrist.

"WAIT!! Forgive me...for not telling you earlier. I just can't forget about you! Even once..i want to meet you. I LIKE YOU."

Byul was blushing really red because of flustered and shy by the sudden confession from Jin. Byul eyes start to tear up.

"Jin...i...i have thought that if i don't eat the trifle..surely i can be with you. I don't want to think that we will be apart after going out of the shop. So...now..i don't have to say goodbye to you right?"

"Of course!"

At this state both of them start to cry. Their forehead are on each other forehead as they cry. But then Jin stop crying and smile.

"But...we have to keep our relationship a secret."

After 5 months~

Jin was performing her last song anpanman with the other BTS member. While Byul wait for him at the backstage in front of BTS changing room.

"Jin~"

Byul was holding a bouquet of lilies flower in her hand as a present for Jin success concert.

"Byul!"

Jin suddenly forget about the concert and focus on her woman. As he approached her, she cup her face and start to kiss her. Byul respond to the kiss.

In 1 months from now, Jin decided to tell his fan about his relationship and upgrade their status to a married couple.

THE END.