Only Told The Moon

Only Told The Moon

Eunha and Sowon are not in good terms. They have a big fight before they perform in MBC Gayo Daejejeo 2018.

20 minutes or more before they perform...

"I ALREADY TOLD YOU, EUNWOO AND ME ARE NOT TALKING NOR EVEN TEXTING!"

Sowon already almost screamed at Eunha out of frustration.

"Then what did I saw at your phone huh?

'Sowon, you are so beautiful.'

from Eunwoo

"Is that a joke?" Eunha cornered their leader, she don't even know why she's furious after accidentally reading the message.

The older girl wanted to pull out her hair because she is so stressed. They've been busy preparing for their comeback and learning their new choreo, she does not want to engage into some petty fights like this.

"Why does it affect you so much, Eunha? You are acting like a jealous girlfriend." 

Yerin and Yuju are just listening to their banter while Umji and SinB are watching Sunmi's the performance.

"Tch, you are not telling me the truth and I am mad." She is already gritting her teeth but suddenly something struck her.

"Nevermind. Do whatever you want, SoJung." the younger girl said while stopping herself from crying.

Her chest feels so heavy that it might explode.

Ending of MBC GAYO DAEJEJEO 2018...

GFRIEND are positioned at the front of the stage. The girls saw Eunwoo passed by but the exchanging glance and smile between Sowon and Eunwoo was witnessed by Eunha.


Right there and then, she wanted to slap Sowon's face. She feel betrayed and hurt. How can Sowon smile so sweet like a child at Eunwoo while she is standing next to her?

Anyone can read her emotions through her facial expression. She cannot bear the heaviness in her chest while she stared at Sowon.



After they got home, Eunha walks outside alone...
Thousand of thoughts are slowly killing Eunha's flowery mind.

I am jealous. I wish you only look at me. I wish I am the only person who can make you smile like that. I...


I am so densed. I only realized it until now.

I am only selfish when it comes to you because I am in love with you, Kim SoJung.

Tears starts to fall down from her eyes.

"I am so stupid."


The words that can only be hear in the wind.

Eunha only told this at the moon. No one knows her secret except the moon.