~II. chapter~

The secret between us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun's side of story

~Before the battle~

Jonghyun and Taurino were on the big meadow among mountains. They were hidden so they could train easily there. Other dragons were on their watching mission over the kingdom. But today's training was a bit... heavy. Jonghyun felt miserable, his heart was beating too much quickly. Dragon stopped from his action and watched his Ranger.

'Jonghyun, what is wrong, you don't seem fine, are you ill? Should we stop?' Dragon asked the young boy in his mind.

'I... I don't know what is that but... I have bad feeling... like something is going to happen...' he answered and shook his head.

'If something is going to happen, others will come and give us news,' Taurino nodded and approached the Ranger when he blew lightning orbs in his direction.

Jonghyun reacted quickly with his sword dancing around him. He beat them easily.

'You don't feel anything?' Jjong bit his lip and destroyed another orb.

'I have always bad feelings...' the dragon looked to the sky and blew hot air from his nostrils.

Suddenly a shadow appeared over them and on the meadow landed Mahtion and Arnon.

'We have to go, danger is getting closer to the borders,' Mahtion growled and Alcohtar with Failon came after a while too.

Jonghyun widened his eyes and watched his five partners.

'What? Danger? Erunis king?' He asked in their minds and Mahtion nodded with his head.

"That idiots... let's make a strategy, shall we?" Jonghyun bit his lip.

'I will take you there,' Arnon walked to the Ranger and softly pressed his snout against Jjong's shoulder when the Ranger him.

Jonghyun was thinking about the best strategy. It was so suddenly that he wasn't sure what they should do. He held his sword stronger and looked at the direction where the cave was.

'I am going to take my bigger sword... get ready, for the first action will step in me and Taurino... then Failon with Alcohtar...' Jonghyun looked at his partners.

'Arnon you can join later and you, Mahtion,' Jjong looked at the direction of the colourful dragon. 'You will step in only when there will be danger... they don't have to see all of us... we have to stay hidden as much as it's possible,' Jonghyun shook his head and walked for his colorful sword.

The dragons growled and exchanged their looks when came back and looked at his five dragons.

‘So, we can go… we don’t know their power… and they don’t know anything about us,’ Jonghyun closed his eyes.

‘They do know about dragons, but don’t about powers… or like… lots of people have forgotten about us,’ Mahtion blew an hot air from his nostrils.

‘They don’t believe into these legends… just we should hope that they don’t have strong mages now,’ Arnon growled and changed himself into beautiful white high horse.

“It has been too long since I have been on a horse,” Jonghyun laughed and got on Arnon when he hold horse’s hair but also kept his balance.

Arnon pranced, neighed and ran away from the meadow. Four dragons screamed angrily and took off the meadow with their large wings. Jonghyun crouched more to Arnon and watched the way in front of them. Arnon jumped over some fallen trees and stones. They knew the whole landscape. Dragons flew over their heads. The animals were hiding in their hiding places. They were scared, no one wanted to become food of dragons though they didn’t pay any attention to them. Only Taurino, which flew a bit down, wanted to catch one and a deer didn’t have any chance to run away. Jonghyun chuckled and horse under him had suddenly pearl aqua eyes. Hyun closed his and when he opened them, his eyes were like dragon’s eyes.

Jjong didn’t count how long the way was. But soon they were closer. They heard sounds of fighting swords, screams of generals and soldiers. Jonghyun gestured to his dragons be aback. Only Taurino made his way closer but was also hidden. Arnon slowed and stopped when he leaned his head to Jjong.

“Don’t worry, Arnon, I will be safe… please… take care and watch it… I hope… you will get into their brains…” he sighed.

‘Better to let Alcohtar to stay aback longer time… his reader’s mind is better,’ the horse buried with his hoof into the ground.

“Alright, you are right, they will pay,” Jonghyun smiled, kissed horse’s snout and walked towards the battle field when he started singing.

He enjoyed this, watching enemies when their mouths were widely opened. Jonghyun didn’t feel fear, he knew very well that he is prepared though his power needs to be more and more trained. He felt Taurino in his distance, this dragon… he was hidden with his own power. Jonghyun sang and felt that his words bypass the enemy and discover their weaknesses. No one’s power was hidden. And Jonghyun sang more loudly, he needed to get to know his enemies first and then… he could start.

And there it was, Taurino was the whole time hidden and when everyone had their eyes on Jjong this beast slowly landed on meadow because he felt that the attack from that mage would come. These two mages were stupid and it was an advantage for Jonghyun and his gems.


 

~Back to meeting with Mahtion~

 

"It's real... dragon!" Taemin widened his eyes happily.

"Mahtion, show your respect to the king," Jonghyun scolded the dragon when the beast lowered its head and others bowed as well.

"My prince, come closer," Jjong smiled and Taemin took slow steps.

He reached his hand to dragon. Mahtion slowly bumped his snout into Taemin's hand.

"Woah... he is so... mysterious... gorgeous... so big and beautiful!" Taemin smiled happily.

Mahtion growled softly and titled his head on one side with eyes closed. Jinki also made his way closer a bit unsure if he can. Jjong looked at him and gave him a nod with a smile.

"Don't worry, your Highness, Mahtion may look like a killer of everybody... but he kills only these who dares to try attack this kingdom," Jjong Mahtion's wing and Jinki put his hand next to Taemin's on the snout.

"It's nice to know that we have you and dragons on our side," Jinki smiled.

"If Erunis' king believed to the legends, he would be more prepared, this was only the beginning," Jonghyun sighed as the dragon growled a bit more.

                                                     

Taemin blinked and stepped aside when the dragon looked at him and bumped into him and made a step closer. Jinki also stepped few steps back. Jonghyun smiled and looked into dragon’s eye when the dragon watched everyone who were closer to them, but then bumped also at Jonghyun like he was just some cute pet. Only pet with big teeth.

“My prince, do you want go for a ride?” Jonghyun smiled and looked at Taemin. “Mahtion is sorry that he scared you, he wants to give you a ride, and also to you, your majesty,” Jonghyun added smiling.

“R-ride?” Taemin’s smile grew and his eyes sparkled. “Like… on him? On… on the real dragon?!” he almost squeaked.

“Yes, my prince,” Jonghyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter