Kim Doyeon

Fate

"Kim Doyeon, where did you go?"

Doyeon stop his step and look at his sister.

" What are you talking about?"

"Stop pretending, you don't come to your class today, so where did you go?"

" I don't go to anywhere, i have attended that class,"

" Don't lie to me, Uncle Coni said you are not in his class for today,"

" Geez..i forgot it,"

"You forgot or you pretend to forget it?"

Doyeon just shrugged his shoulders.

His sister sigh. "Doyeon, like it or not, you still need to do it,"

" I'm not like you, why would I do that if you and hyung already in that field?"

" Doyeon, this our family's job, your great grandfather, grandpa and dad have this job, that is like our family's tradition, you can't change it, do you remember when one of our cousin being stubborn and do another job? Do you remember what happened to him? Our family don't want that happened to you, our grandpa is watching you now, you should just listen to us, this is for your best, "

" Family's job? Seriously? I don't have any interest in that field, why is it so hard to let me do what I want? Why? " Doyeon raised his voice. 

" Kim Doyeon! " his sister raised her voice too, she almost slap Doyeon but their brother hold her hand. 

" Don't use violence here, " he said and letting his sister's hand. 

She shake her head and walk away. 

Doyeon's brother look at him. "Now talk," 

" I don't have anything to talk about," 

" Doyeon, stop being a stubborn, I know it's hard, it's hard for us too, but what we can do? They are the one raised us and the only thing we can do to repay them is follow their will,"

Doyeon scoff.
"Whatever, i'm tired, i want to rest now," he said and walk upstairs to his room.

"Kim Doyeon! I'm not done yet! Get back here!"

Doyeon don't listen to his brother and continue to walk.

As he enter his room he slam the door.

"Stupid life!" he shout.
He grab his head and closed his eyes. Doyeon's phone lit up, someone is calling him. 
"Hey," his voice is weak. 
"Hey, you sound tired," 
Doyeon take deep breath and lay on his bed. 

"Yeah, a little tired with life," he said it half truth, half joking. 
"Hehe, wanna hang out later?" 
"Hmm, let me think first," 
The other person in the line wait patiently for him to give out the answer. 

"Sure, we should hang out, i haven't hang out with you for a long time," 

"Alright! So let's meet up at our fav place, okay?" 

"Yeah, no problem, i will fetch you around 7pm,"

"Okay! See you there later!" the other person hang up. Doyeon put his phone next to him and try to sleep. He will wake up at 6pm later. 


Doyeon look at his surroundings and smile. " It's here again," 

" Hi," a familiar voice greet him. Doyeon look at the voice's owner and smile even wider. 

" It's great to see you again," 

That girl smile. " I thought we will not meet again," 

" I really hope we can meet in a real life," 

That girl smile softly and look at Doyeon or to be exact at his eyes. 
" We will if---

A loud knock can be heard from the door due to that Doyeon wake up. He look at his surrounding and sigh. He rub his eyes and slowly get up to open the door. 

" What? "
" Sorry for disturbing you sir, but madam asked me to call you, "

Doyeon's face turn into gloomy, " I will, after I take shower," 


The maid bow and go. 


Doyeon close the door and make his way to the bathroom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the really.....late update. Thank you for viewing my story!