A bit from it.

Can't live without you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I told you not to pick on me!". Rosè is getting angry again and as usual, at Lisa.

 

The two were fighting again and the cause is Lisa herself, as usual. 

 

"Yah yah yah can i just have a quiet moment please, i'm stress". Jennie said and were sitting at the balcony facing the open sea of Hawai. She is in deep thinking when the two came running like a kid bickering on each other.

 

She keep her stare far and breathe in calmly as the year of 2019 is slowly at the end now. It has been almost 4 years since YG started the plan about her dating rumors with Jisoo but the feeling still felt new.

 

'Should i confess?', she sigh and stopping herself again.

 

"Just do it". Lisa appear beside her while leaning on the sofa facing the ocean too.

 

She elicit a small chuckled, "You do it with Rosè first, let me see how brave you are". She and turning her body to face the open door.

 

"I was about you know, many times for God sake that is fierce". 

 

Lisa explaining got her laughing so hard since both of them were in the same position, don't know what to do with their feelings.

 

"were trap in this project, that ugly old man", Lisa add more.

 

Looks like their small feelings turn into something more bigger they cannot seem to explain, which cupid call it Love.

 

She look around with her eyes looking for Jisoo since there is only 3 of them right now, "Anyway where is she?".

 

She got Lisa looking annoyed with her lips wavering mocking her a bit, "I was suppose to ask you that since both of you are roommate".

 

She found herself looking stupid.

 

"She was taking her bath when i leave", She replied and turning her gaze again into the sea.

 

Not long after the door was open and she can hear a familiar voice coming closer.

 

"I'm hangry".

 

Jisoo said and took a seat near Rosè while smiling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter