Was it a date?

The One with the pretty forehead…and dimples

 

Wait, what? What am I doing. I’ve got Siwon to do that for me.Kyuhyun thought out loud. The filming for Leeteuk and Sora’s show was over and the Super Junior members were getting ready to go out and celebrate a successful night.  Kyuhyun swung his feet playfully as he sat high on top of stacked chairs, waiting for his hyungs to come out of their waiting room. But Sora’s image was burned in his memory. And for some odd reason, he even felt jealous of Leeteuk who hours earlier got a warm backhug from the actress.

 

Kyuhyun remembered how soft her hands were when they shook hands earlier. Her eyes twinkled every time she smiles. And there were her cute dimples that made her look cute. Oh, and her forehead. The Super Junior members found it weird whenever Kyuhyun talks about his ideal type having a pretty forehead. For Kyuhyun, however, it was a pretty sight. He has seen people with pretty foreheads before but it never complemented their over all appearance. Like this girl he was paired up with in the Chinese version of the show. It was like she was all forehead. Airport runways crosses his mind whenever he turns and faces the girl. How glad he was when he learned he only need to film for a few days!  Phew! Sora’s, on the other hand, complemented everything. Her complexion was milky white and her forehead’s width was proportional to her face. Kyuhyun wondered how it feels like to have his hands on Sora’s forehead.

 

 “Hey there! You with that dreamy look on his face! Were you fantasizing about me again?” Siwon chuckled as he called out on Kyuhyun from below.

 

“O-of course not! You’re the only one who does that! You fantasize about me everyday and it always shows.” Kyuhyun teased while Siwon laughed.

 

“How about we head out to the car first and I’ll tell you how I fantasized about you today? I know you’re curious about that.”

 

“Last time you told me that, I ended up missing one whole day of rehearsals!” Kyuhyun stuck his tongue out. Siwon laughed and held out his hands. “Alright, I won’t force you then. Just come down from there. It’s freezing in here.”

 

Kyuhyun shifted in his seat and slowly he let himself fall into Siwon’s arms. Kyuhyun beamed at Siwon and patted the older man’s arms.

 

“Hyung~ I think I’m jealous.”

 

Siwon let Kyuhyun down on his feet and looked at him worried. “Jealous? Why? I told you not to believe in those rumors. They won’t do you any good! Like that last time-“

 

“I’m jealous of Leeteuk hyung.”

 

“I told you she was just a fr- wait, you’re jealous of Teukie hyung?” Siwon asked. He was surprised that Kyuhyun was jealous over their leader and not him. “You’re jealous of Teukie hyung? And not because of my dating rumors?” Kyuhyun nodded as Siwon furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. “Well that’s new. Somehow I feel jealous of Leeteuk hyung right now.”

 

Kyuhyun laughed at how Siwon was acting. “Hyung, it’s not like that. I was just jealous how Sora backhugged him earlier. I don’t even know why I was jealous but it felt that way.” He linked arms with Siwon as they paced towards their van since waiting for the other members seemed to be taking forever.

 

“So you were jealous when Sora hugged Leeteuk? You wanted to be... hugged by her?”

 

Kyuhyun felt nervous with SIwon’s question. He always found this as one of the hardest parts of their relationship, truthfully telling each other their current worries, issues, and whatnot.

 

“That’s alright. I know you’re a fan of hers and I understand your feelings for her.” Siwon said while they settled inside the van.

 

“You mean you’re not mad?” Kyuhyun sat beside Siwon and embraced him; all the while his head rested on the older man’s chest. He finds it enjoyable to cuddle especially when it’s snowing outside.

 

“Why would I be? It’s not like you desire her or anything, right? It’s a simple fan crush or something like that.” Kyuhyun anxiously nodded his head and agreed with Siwon. Definitely, he can’t bring up how he wanted to touch and feel Sora’s forehead earlier.  He wouldn’t want Siwon to know how much he wanted to do that unless he wants the two of them to break up.

 

“I may not be an actress but here..” Siwon put one arm over Kyuhyun and pulled him closer to his body. “I can still give you warm hugs, can’t I?”

 

“Thank you, hyung~” Kyuhyun replied with the cutest expression he could muster. Just as when he was about to kiss Siwon, their vehicle’s doors swung open and the rest of their fellow members stepped in.

 

“We told you guys to wait for us and here you are making out! I swear if Kyuhyun was a girl, you’d have dozens of babies right now.” Leeteuk nagged at the couple. Kyuhyun couldn’t help but to annoy his hyungs even more. He grabbed Siwon by the hair and started kissing him. This sent most of their members in a fit of embarrassment and annoyance. Donghae and Ryeowook were, nonetheless, fascinated and even cheered on for Kyuhyun to kiss Siwon more.

 

______

Servings of grilled meat flooded their tables. Good thing the Super Junior members, with their managers and staff, went to the restaurant in such a late hour since they can fill up half of the restaurant at one seating. Hours passed and most of them were already drunk. People started dancing around the place, others already went home, while a number of people continued the night’s celebration at karaoke bars.

 

“Leeteuk hyung, is Sora a good person? I mean, is she a really nice person or all of that were just for show?” Kyuhyun curiously asked the leader not without making sure Siwon was headed to the bathroom before asking.  Leeteuk was surprised by the question. Since when did he became interested in learning more about Sora, Leeteuk thought.

 

“I don’t know her very well yet, but as we spend time together, little by little I get to know her. I think she is a beautiful person inside and out. In fact, we’re going out tomorrow.”

 

“You’re filming the show again?”

 

“Just me and Sora. No cameras or filming crew. We’ve decided the best way to know ourselves better was to go out and have fun together.”

 

Just then Kyuhyun’s light bulb lit up. He reached for the soju and beer on their table and started mixing them for Leeteuk. “Hyung here. Let’s toast for your long and happy marriage!” Kyuhyun blurted out as he pushed the alcoholic drink to Leeteuk.

 

“Ah Kyuhyun, you know that I can’t drink well.”

 

“But it’s for you and Sora! Just this once hyung, please?”

 

There was nothing Leeteuk could do except accept the drink offered by Kyuhyun. One of his weaknesses in life was their maknae. He would do anything for his group’s beloved maknae. “Alright give me that. Just for tonight.”

 

______

 

It was about half past three in the afternoon and Kyuhyun nervously waited at a coffee shop. Leeteuk told him that the place was safe for celebrities to go to since the place was quite secluded and security was good. This was the place where Leeteuk and Kang Sora were supposed to meet but the former wasn’t able to go because of a bad hangover. Instead, Kyuhyun volunteered to go in his place.

 

“Oh there you are. Have you waited long? I’m sorry. I’ve just finished filming and the traffic wasn’t that good.” Sora explained as she greeted Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun offered her a seat and explained how Leeteuk wasn’t able to come.

 

“He really wanted to go out with you today and since he doesn’t want you to be disappointed, he told me to go with you on his behalf.” Kyuhyun lied. He deliberately made Leeteuk drink alcohol last night so he could go out with Sora today. Knowing that Leeteuk is a good person and wouldn’t let Sora be disappointed, Kyuhyun has volunteered to help him.

 

“So what do we do first?” Kyuhyun meekly asked.

 

“Leeteuk and I were planning on cooking up something today then we’ll eat it together at my place. Since you’re the one I’m going out with, we can change it to what you want to do.” Sora smiled.

 

So this is how it feels like to be with Sora! God thank you for making Leeteuk hyung’s alcohol tolerance level very, very low!Kyuhyun said to himself as he smiled in awe as Sora’s face beamed.

 

“I’m fine with cooking and eating! Let’s do whatever you planned on doing, everything’s fine with me.” Kyuhyun excitedly said. This has to be the best day ever.

 

____

 

They started off at the grocery to buy their needed ingredients. Kyuhyun was amazed at how childlike Sora can be once inside the market. But then he noticed that Sora wasn’t good at choosing the food items. For example, he had to stop Sora from buying old tomatoes and pineapples. Kyuhyun’s not an expert in doing the groceries but he knows that some of the items Sora chose were nearly rotten. It was Kyuhyun’s principle that all his – their food, should be cooked using the freshest ingredients available. After buying what seemed to be the freshest ingredients at the market, they headed off to Sora’s apartment to cook.

 

______

Kyuhyun hurried back to the dorms as soon as his date with Kang Sora was over. As soon as he reached the dorms he headed straight towards Donghae’s room and started knocking at the door.

 

“We’re busy right now, come back later!” Eunhyuk’s voice echoed from Donghae’s room. Kyuhyun knocked at door again. “It’s me. Let me in!”

 

“Kyuhyun? Can you wait for a while? We’re in the middle of something important. Ah!” Donghae yelled. Kyuhyun continued knocking at the door until Donghae opened the door for him. Kyuhyun ran towards Donghae’s bed and glanced at what Eunhyuk and Donghae was doing.

 

“We’re busy right now, maknae. Hae hurry up, we’re near the monster boss.” Eunhyuk said as he pressed on the game controller’s buttons quite furiously.

 

“Don’t mind him Kyu. What’s wrong?” Donghae glared at Eunhyuk for not being worried at their maknae.

 

“Hyung, I feel stupid. And embarrassed.” Kyuhyun confessed at Donghae. Donghae wrapped his arms around Kyuhyun and comforted him. “I shouldn’t have gone to Sora’s place. I shouldn’t have gone with her in the first place!”

 

“Why’d you go out with Sora anyway? Leeteuk hyung’s supposed to go out with her today, right?” Eunhyuk asked as he played.

 

“Leeteuk hyung is sick so I volunteered to go for him. And now I feel so stupid!! Argh!” Kyuhyun threw himself at Donghae’s bed and started rolling about, messing up the bedsheets and pillows.

 

“Kyu, is Sora so smart that you felt stupid before her?” Kyuhyun wildly threw a pillow at Eunhyuk’s direction. “Heh, you missed.”

 

“Tell me what happened Kyu.” Donghae said as he motioned for Eunhyuk to be quiet.

 

“We went to the grocery to do some shopping since we’re supposed to cook at her place. She was beautiful and smart and everything, but she doesn’t know the difference between fresh food and a nearly rotten one. And we’re supposed to cook and eat them! You know how I don’t like people messing up with my food.” Donghae nodded in agreement.

 

“Then we went to her place. Her place was lovely, it looked like Siwon hyung’s only hers smelled girly. There I found out that she can’t cook. Aaahh!! I’m going crazy! She burnt the food earlier! There was no other food available at her place so I had to cook ramen for us. Hyung, you don’t know how hungry I am right now!!” Kyuhyun complained, tears welling up his eyes.

 

“So... why’d you feel stupid? Isn’t all of that just normal? I bet it’ll even be funnier with Leeteuk hyung.” Donghae offered the maknae some tissue.

 

“Hae, it’s because Kyuhyun has a crush on Sora.”

 

“What did you say? Since when have you been crushing on her? You’ve got Siwon already!! Hyukkie, you’re aware of this and yet you didn’t tell me?” Donghae frowned at Eunhyuk who acted like he didn’t hear anything. “So that’s how you are huh? Anyway, Kyu since when did you developed this crush on Sora?”

 

“Ever since that day we met her at the theatre. You know I have this thing with foreheads.”

 

Donghae pondered for a while and then started laughing. “Hyung, are you alright? Even you are going crazy because of me!”

 

“No, Kyu. I’m still fine. It’s just that I figured out why you’re attracted to Sora. I think you missed Siwon very much.” Kyuhyun cast a confused look at Donghae.

 

“Besides her forehead, I also think that you’re attracted to her dimples. Siwon has dimples too. Surprisingly, Siwon’s forehead and dimples are similar to Sora. That’s why every time you see her, Siwon comes into your mind! And because Siwon was so busy these days that he hardly had anytime for you, you’re missing those things – those body parts, that you like the most in him. The reason you’re disappointed and why you feel stupid after spending time with Sora is because you found out that Sora’s very different from Siwon! Aawww, you’re so cute when you’re in love, Kyu!” Donghae said as he finished off his explanation with a hug.

 

Kyuhyun was surprised at how fast Donghae deduced all of those things. He was even more surprised that when he thought about it, Donghae was right. If there was a contest for the biggest moron on earth, Kyuhyun thinks he should have the title.

 

“Quick where’s Siwon hyung right now? Do you know?!” Kyuhyun yelled at the both of them. It was supposed to be a normal dialogue but he was so excited that he didn’t mean to yell at them. Eunhyuk stood up and got something from his bag.

 

“Here, use this. It’s my itinerary for later. Siwon and I were supposed to go to Manila later. Since you’re so excited to see him, and I’ve got some unfinished business to do, why don’t you go ahead and go with Siwon? I think that trip will last for four days.” Eunhyuk smirked and passed Kyuhyun a piece of paper with his itinerary on it. “His at his apartment getting ready. You’ll have to hurry since it’s almost – Hey! I’m not finished talking yet!”

 

Kyuhyun grabbed the itinerary and bolted out of their room as he yelled ‘thank you EunHae hyungs’.

 

“That was so sweet of you Hyukkie. Let’s finish this game. Remember, the winner gets to be on top.”

“Like hell I’d let you.”

 

*****

 

“Hyuuung~~!” Kyuhyun cried out as soon as Siwon opened the door. They fell down on the floor as Kyuhyun jumped on Siwon, showering him with kisses. “Hyung hurry! Take off your clothes, we don’t have much time..”

 

“Wait... Why? I’ve.. got a flight.. to..mmph” Kyuhyun didn’t let Siwon continue on. He kept on pressing his mouth at Siwon’s, nearly suffocating him.

 

“Hyung, I missed you very much! You don’t know how much, but I do! That’s why I’m going with you to Manila.” Kyuhyun quickly said as he started ing his shirt.

 

“Seriously? I thought you’ve got schedules for this week? And what about Hyukjae?”

 

“He’ll be arriving later. I don’t care about my schedules, for just this week. All I want is to be with you hyung!” Kyuhyun said as tears fell down his face. Siwon got up and enclosed Kyuhyun in a warm, tight hug. “I’m sorry hyung. I just missed you, that’s all. Please don’t leave me alone again.” Kyuhyun cried as he hugged Siwon tighter.

 

“Of course I’m going to take you with me! Your flight was supposed to be the later one, manager thought you’ve got schedules today.” Siwon reassured his lover. “But first! You smell like burnt meat. Did you cook again? I told you if you’re hungry you can ask me or Ryeowook to cook for you. Let’s get you cleaned up. I’ll wash your back, come on.” Siwon winked as he raised Kyuhyun up. As the both of them stood up, Kyuhyun’s stomach let out a loud growling sound. Siwon laughed at how red Kyuhyun’s face was.

 

“I’ll cook for you first. You sounded really hungry just now.” Siwon chuckled. “You can shower while I cook.”

 

“But hyung..” Kyuhyun shyly said. “..you said you’re going to wash my back.” 

 

 

“How can I wash your back and cook for you at the same time?” Siwon asked trying to keep a straight face.

 

Kyuhyun looked down and pouted. He really wanted to get it on with Siwon right at the moment because honestly, he’s now as .  But then again when the two of them starts doing it, it goes on for hours. “Okay. Eat first, later.”

 

“It’s incomplete. Eat, SHOWER, THEN till you can’t stand up anymore.” Siwon .

 

“Heh! We can do that when we get to Manila, you know? Now go ahead and cook for your hungry lover.”

***

Oh Leeteuk oppa? How are you today? I did what you told me to, but I think I overdid it. He looked traumatized when he left my place. –Sora

 

Don’t worry too much about maknae. He’s just like that since he misses that person. ^^ – Leeteuk

 

So Kyuhyun has a girlfriend? I hope he feels alright now. Oppa I hope you get well soon! See you next week ^-^ - Sora

 

Leeteuk giggled as he read Sora’s text messages. He felt very accomplished by preventing Kyuhyun’s crush on Sora to develop. He felt even more accomplished now that he knows that Kyuhyun is still in love with Siwon. Leeteuk’s phone beeped again and excitedly he opened the text message hoping it was from Sora.

 

Hyung, you know that I’m going to leave Manila first right? Aren’t you afraid of what’s going to happen to Siwon and Kyuhyun for FOUR days? Alone? Here? In this tropical country full of beautiful beaches? – Hyukjae

 

Oh just now, I heard them doing ‘fantasy special night’. Hyung I think I’m not going to get any sleep tonight. Why did I have to be roommates with manager hyung? Why didn’t you send Hae here with me? .ㅠ– Hyukjae

 

Come to think of it, Hyukjae was right. He remembered when only Siwon and Kyuhyun were asked to do  a cf in another country a couple of years ago. When they came back, Kyuhyun never slept in his shared bedroom again. He just kept his things there and slept with Siwon every night. And ever since then, when Kyuhyun and Siwon are together in that bedroom, everyone has become inventive in trying to be somewhere else rather than to hear the and groaning and headboard crashing onto wall. Frantically, Leeteuk speed dials their manager and orders for Siwon, Kyuhyun, and Eunhyuk to go back to Korea, together at the same day. WonKyu fans may hate me, he thought, but I must protect our maknae until they get married!

 

******