Nasty . XI

Succ-U-Bae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You stare at them dead in the eyes, breath feeling shallow after uttering those words. Everything silent while the girls process everything. They see a tear drop down from one of your eyes, the single drop leaving a wet line on your perfect face. Their faces change too worry making your eyes widen, finally feeling the dampness on your cheek.

Panic rises in you after feeling the unknown thing, emotions quickly turning into anger, the only feeling you were used to. You throw the bottle against the wall, making the girls flinch from the loud shatter. Breathing heavy, your eyes turning red, they stare in fear, not knowing what to do.

You growl, trying to calm yourself but its too late cause next thing you know, you have your hand wrapped around one of their necks while pushing each of them towards a wall.

You can see the life draining from her, her choked out words sending worry throughout you only making your grip tighter. Her face turning blue from the lack of oxygen.

Feeling a burn in your back, you grip tighter, the pain searing through your body, you grip tighter and tighter until you hear your shirt burn through, the back on your mark sending a pain through your body that was unbearable.

You finally let her go, her body on the floor choking for air as you let out a scream from the pain, falling to your knees.

They watch you, worry and fear filling them up completely forgetting the way you attacked them. They watch you scream, the mark on your back growing brighter than ever, the skin around it turning red.

Rose finally snapped out of it, running to the kitchen to get some water before running back and throwing it over you. The burning finally stopped, they watched as it glowed less and less, leaving a red mark all around your back.

They stare at your burned back, waiting for you to make a move. Realising you were unconscious they sighed, “What do we do now?” “Let’s get her to her bed. We’ll treat her wounds there…”

With that, Lisa picked your body up and took you to your room while the girls got ointment and some cold water with towels to help along with bandage wraps. They all climbed the stairs together, opening up to your room to find a complete mess.

Cigarettes everywhere, smashed and unopened liquor bottles crowded the room. They even realized the mirror was cracked, seemingly punched. Jisoo, Jennie and Rose move the trash away before Lisa lays you stomach down.

They dipped the towels in cold water before laying them down you, waiting for it to cool down. They all sit down near your bed, sighing as they look at you. They wait in silence, thoughts running through their heads of you, of them, of the future, everything…

Jisoo moves, lifting up one of the towels before a shaky breath leaves her lips. The girls turn to her, worry and confusion gracing their features before Jisoo gulps and removes all the towels. A gasp leaves their lips once they stare at your back, the burn still raw and red… their eyes weren’t drawn to that but rather…

The two newly formed scars on each of your shoulder blades.

Jennie broke the silence, whispered words leaving , “It’s starting.”

.

.

.

You had stayed unconscious for three days. The only way the girls knew you were still alive was by the steady rise and fall of your body.

They spent their time trying to figure out what exactly was happening, reading folklore, myths and legends, reading up on religions. They had found their answers in an old tale from way before, the fable telling the story of the maleficent soul finding love where it wasn’t expected.

It spoke about the changes the soul went through. First step being pain and suffering. Once the soul was cleansed it would finally reach peace and serenity until euphoria and complete happiness.

They had realized that you were going through the first step, not knowing what was happening in your head, they had brought it down to being some sort of test for yourself, but they still couldn’t explain the bone growing out of your back.

When they had first wrapped you in your bandages, they woke up the next morning to three spikes poking out of the wraps. They had decided to leave it, rewrapping you and cutting out holes for the bone to grow.

All of them huddled up on the couch, eating some food while watching a random Korean show on TV. A scream rang through the house, all of them jumping up and running to your room to see you groaning, sweat running down your body while your hair stuck to your forehead, body fidgeting while your muscles tensed and relaxed. Groans slipped from your mouth while the girls stared in shock, watching as the bone in your back grow dark and bigger.

It finally stopped, your body flopping back onto the bed with a thump, their breathing heavy as their heart pained to see you like this. A tear dropped from Lisa’s eye causing the girls attention to go to her, “Ya- YA LALISA!” They rushed hugging her, shushing the girl. Rose ended up joining the girl in crying causing the older two to get even more worried, “Yah why are you two crying?” “Because s/he’s hurting and we can’t do anything!”

Jisoo laughs broke out causing both of them to stop, a pout on both their faces, “The one you’re so worried about literally caused a war with god. S/he’s ok. Don’t worry about it.” The two still had pouts on their faces causing Jennie and Jisoo to kiss them on their head, Jennie cut the tension, “We can’t do anything right now, we just have to wait for her to wake up…”

They nod before glancing back at you, seeing your sleeping body, “Why don’t we just go to god?” “I’m pretty sure he’s the one that’s doing this so let’s just wait…”

With that, they hesitantly leave the room, deciding to go back to the TV they had left on and their unfinished food.

.

.

.

Sweat runs down your body, spitting out the blood from your mouth as you wait for the next person to come up. Your bruised body hung there, chained from your arms as you awaited

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter