Frienemy

Ténèbres
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"No problem. Thank you. Get well soon, okay?." Lisa hung up and put her phone in her pocket. She has another job tonight. Her friend's friend is a DJ and he needed an assistant and Bambam said he's paying generously. Lisa's friend can't go because he's sick so he's asking Lisa if she could cover for him and couldn't refer anyone but her. As badly as she needed it, even she had only a little background on technicalities, she accepted the offer. She continued putting her things to her locker as she has just arrived at school. It's still twenty minutes early before her first class starts.


" off!" Lisa almost shouted as her good for nothing best friend, Park Chaeyoung, another foreign student, surprised her and instead of being angry at being cursed loudly, she just laughed her heart out. "your expression is priceless Manoban. Look at you!" and she's still laughing, pointing her index finger to Lisa and hit the Thai on the shoulder for a few times. Some students looked at their direction checking them out. Lisa just looked at her sternly and looked away, not minding her. 

 

"Oh come on Lisa. You're no fun at all." Chae said acting hurt by Lisa's response. 

"Not buying that Chaeng." as she hinted her pouting her lips. She just continued on fixing her things inside the locker and didn't even bothered a glance to the other one. 

"not good Lisa. You should care for me more." Chae pulled Lisa by the shoulder and tried to make her face her. 

"What do you want?" Lisa thought she's really annoying at times and wondered why she became her best friend in the first place. 

"Your attention you old maiden. Act your age, can you?" she said without thinking. And there goes Lisa lecturing her about her life. 

"Firstly, I'm not like you Park Chaeyoung who has a silver spoon in ever since you were born." she started again. 

"Secondly, I have jobs. Badly needed ones to make ends meet. Thirdly--"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter